Supreme Fan

Regular emo Sam.

I can't be without my Sammy.

Jared Padalecki
CarmenJessicaLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

“Our Little World”
November 11, 2015 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

METRATRON RETURNS — Castiel (Misha Collins) seeks out Metatron’s (guest star Curtis Armstrong) help to stop the Darkness. However, Metatron is pretty happy with his new life as a freelance videographer for the local news and isn’t inclined to help the Winchesters (Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles) or Castiel. Meanwhile, Crowley (Mark Sheppard) is losing his hold on Amara.

John Showalter directed the episode written by Robert Berens (#1106).

Old 11-11-2015, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Chris! I'm excited for the episode tonight!
Old 11-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Supreme Fan

A little bit of everyone in this episode.

Jared Padalecki
Old 11-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

I liked this episode. Not the best of the season, but it had a lot of information.

I liked that we got to see into Cas's issue more. It reminds me of a bit of PTSD. It's really killing him that he did those things to people (aka angels & demons -yes even Crowley) against his will. I think if it was his decision rather than a spell it wouldn't be hitting him so bad. I was expecting him to finally put an end to Metatron, but he got the demon tablet & left him human. Hmmm, hope that doesn't bit him in the butt later...

Then there's Sam kicking butt. Really? When was the last time we saw him really fight like that? Okay, he's done awesome this season. He's just not the researcher anymore...or should I say finally! He had the same training as Dean, he just didn't embrace it, but he should have long ago *sigh*

Dean...Dean, Dean. His connection to Amara is WAY WAY stronger than he wants to admit. It's really going to get him into trouble. And what was with that scene between him & her? Ugh...it reminded me of his scene with Abbadon. With her so young, it just felt really creepy...not in a good way. But I did like how he moved into action once she went after Sam.

Crowley...Yeah, he's in way over his head and lost a lot of his army because of Amara. Now what???

The Darkness is God's sister!?! The mythology they spin around this one should be interesting...I hope

Like I said, not the, but not the worst episode of the series. It had some good points. Now, just wondering what else Season 11 is bringing to us.

But OMG WTH?!!!

Last edited by magikhands1; 11-12-2015 at 09:26 PM
magikhands1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was slow to me until the end. I liked the end. Wow we saw the Cage! and ugh yes Dean/Amara has gotten creepy in a gross way!

I still can't believe we finally saw the cage! Omg Sam needs a hug! His face when he saw the poor baby! Hell yes Sam got a good fight scene too yay!

Cas kicked some butt too. Ugh Aww Cas was in Sam's bed too I did like how they went back and forth between Sam & Cas fight scenes they are so similar to each other!

Amara is God's sister wtf?

Chris! Omg the cage gifs are awesome!

I hope next week's episode is good! I hope the rest of s11 is good with the cage storyline especially!

Last edited by quin0611; 11-14-2015 at 01:07 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Supreme Fan

This episode was not my favorite, but there were good moments.

Sam? Whats happening to him. More visions? I can't take it!! I love that the cage is being revisited and we may finally get to know what really went own down there. Why now though?

I agree that Dean's connection to Amara is very strong and he is hiding it. I had to fast forward over the creepy scenes between the two. Just no!

I don't think that Dean automatically jumped into protect Sam mode when Sam barged into Amara's room though. I think Dean quickly remembered that his and Sam's original purpose was to take out Amara and when Sam entered the scene I think Dean wanted to keep up the pretense of that, had Sam not entered I felt he would have let her go. On the other hand, I think Cas reads Dean like a book.

The next episode doesn't look quite compelling to me, despite the shenanigans I hope some good plot development comes out of it.

Jared Padalecki
Old 11-14-2015, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Carmen I agree with you what you posted a 100 percent!

I'm really excited for Dec 2nd episode 11x8 the episode with Sam imaginary friend as a child!
Old 11-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I'm really excited for Dec 2nd episode 11x8 the episode with Sam imaginary friend as a child!

What? That sounds awesome and quite Sam like. haha.
I love knowing more about their lives as kids growing up.

Jared Padalecki
Old 11-15-2015, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes me too! I love seeing more about Sam!
Old 11-18-2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

“Plush”
November 18, 2015 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

SHERIFF DONNA RETURNS — Sheriff Donna (guest star Briana Buckmaster) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help after a horrific murder with supernatural elements happens in her town. Sam continues to have visions and asks God for help, which frustrates Dean.

Tim Andrew directed the episode written by Eric Charmleo & Nicole Snyder (#1107).
Old 11-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I that we get to see Donna again...but I think this episode might creep me out...Giant killer bunny?!?

Old 11-19-2015, 07:41 PM
Supreme Fan

aww I feel Sam's sense of helplessness and I think that he's scared.

Rita's speech about her brother Chester had a whole ominous vibe to it, ominous for Sam and Dean. I didn't like it.

Sam and clowns. Just wanted to give Sammy a hug.

Jared Padalecki
Old 11-23-2015, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes the Sam scene with the clown was crazy! Sam so needed a a hug! I felt so bad for him when was deep breathing and closing his eyes! He so needed a big hug! I'm not a clown person either. Yikes!