Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Season 11 Episode Discussion Thread: 11x23: "Alpha and Omega"

This thread is specifically for Season 11 Supernatural discussions. The title will change with each episode and a summary will be posted, but feel free to talk about any of the episodes as we go through the season.

“Out of The Darkness, Into The Fire”
October 7, 2015 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

THE WINCHESTERS FACE THEIR BIGGEST THREAT EVER — Picking up where the finale left off, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) must deal with the Darkness that has been unleashed. Castiel (Misha Collins) deals with the effects of Rowena’s (Ruth Connell) spell and recalls his brutal battle with Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard).

Robert Singer directed the episode written by Jeremy Carver (#1102).

Last edited by quin0611; 05-25-2016 at 12:51 AM
magikhands1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Chris 2 days to go!!!
Old 10-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay tonight SPN is finally back!!!
Old 10-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen the episode.

I watched the episode yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I am worried about Sam, Dean and Cas, though and it looks like we're be getting plenty of angst.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Sarah!

I loved 11x1! Great episode! I'm curious about what The
Darkness & her bond with Dean. POOR Sam & Cas! Crowley as a woman!

Sam needs to find a cure stat! I need 11x2 stat!
Old 10-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Where is everyone? The episode thread in each of the spn related boards are deserted.

How can I meta when there is nobody to go "ooh" and "ahh"?

*thinks of Sam-centric things to discuss*

Last edited by wilywiccan; 10-12-2015 at 08:07 PM
wilywiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

I know, I did a little more thoughts in the spn board sorry. I'll try & do better this week

But I've gotta say, though it wasn't jammed packed with action, I really liked the first episode of this season. There's much mystery...like how did Dean get a mile away from the car? Why is he tied to Darkness when it was Sam that did the spell? What exactly is the infection that took over the town? And why just that one town & not the others...yet?

Looking forward to this season. Bros working together & new arcs
Elite Fan

“Form and Void”
October 14, 2015 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

DEAN AND SAM FACE THEIR OWN BATTLES — Dean (Jensen Ackles) helps Jenna (guest star Laci J. Mailey), the deputy he met after the Darkness fell, get back home safely and then sets off to help Sam (Jared Padalecki) deal with a town infected by a mysterious and deadly gas. However, when Jenna falls into dangerous hands, she calls Dean for help and Sam tells him to go back to her. Unfortunately for Sam, he isn’t able to handle the townspeople turned monsters as easily as he thought.

Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#1103).

Elite Fan

Wow, double post
Old 10-14-2015, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Why is he tied to Darkness when it was Sam that did the spell?
Dean wore within his blood and flesh the key to the lock that forbade the Darkness from that reality. Maybe the Mark has some of the dark essence in it. That is how vaccines work. The hair of the dog and whatnot. On BtVS, Slayers are able to hold back the hordes of hell because demonic essence courses through them.

Quote:
why just that one town & not the others...yet?
It might have started in that town and is going to spread. Maybe it originated there because it was the closest place to the Winchesters. Not out of story convenience. They opened the door and now stand in the threshold seeing what came through.
Old 10-14-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Chris! Good point Niala!
Old 10-14-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked 11x2! I'm ready to see what happens next dean and the Darkness since they are bound.

I loved the Dean and bamf Crowley fight scene! Dean looked really hot damn! I love when he stabbed Crowley's hand damn bamf!

Omfg yay my babe Sam saved himself! He wasn't a damsel in distress! I loved his church speech and praying! Omfg that cage memory! I loved Sam scene with Billie the reaper too! I hope they have scenes again together!

Awe I hope Sam and Dean can help poor Cas he really needs the help and yay Rowena is back next week I'm so ready for 11x3 & 11x4!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

now that was an awesome episode! Everybody kickass, action all around and Uncle Crowley!
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode.

So happy that Sam only cured himself, but other people as well. The way that woman thanked him made me very proud.

I really liked Billie the Reaper.

That cage memory was horrible.

Cas, though. He really needs the boys help.

I want to know if the the Darkness is going to keep growing so quickly. I did make a terrible "children grow up so quickly these days" to myself while watching the episode.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Omfg yay my babe Sam saved himself! He wasn't a damsel in distress! I loved his church speech and praying! Omfg that cage memory! I loved Sam scene with Billie the reaper too! I hope they have scenes again together!
That is exactly what I thought and said to Jaredina/Grit that I am so happy that Sam saved himself and wasn´t a damsel in distress. The best part of the episode for me.
I love the prayer in the church and what he said.And my heart broke for Sammy that he only prays for Dean to have a life.

And Cas - Misha really ripped out my heart with his acting in this episode. I felt so sorry for him!!! I am glad that these stupid angels got what they had coming. I hated them with passion for hurting Cas like that. I wasn´t sure at first if they said Anna or Hanna but after the scene went on it was clear that it had to be Hanna. Anna was to badass for this. But I would have found it cool if it would have been her. I hope Cas gets the curse next week. It is just so painful to watch.

Crowley was great as always. Such a great villian and it is always a pleasure to watch Mark Sheppard.

That the baby was growing up so fast got me by surprise. I didn´t see that coming but I am looking forward to what will happen next with her. I believe more and more that the grown up woman is her futureself and that her talk with Dean is like Lucifers speech we will always end up here.

Dean didn´t have much to do in this episode but I am okay with that for this episode. Jensen looking good holding that baby.

So I am big fan of this season so far. I hope it continues and it isn´t only the first three episodes like Season7.
And on a bit of a lighter note I like Jareds/Sams hair this season. It is so much better then last season. With a little bit of time it can become the beauty that it was in Season 8.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread