Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very true. They boys are so damge and messed up once Dean is back to normal so to speak they need stwo their crap and work things out once and for all!
Old 10-20-2014, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

No, not stow their crap. The opposite of that. To stop stowing their crap! They are so backed up with crap that it's constipating them.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
No, not stow their crap. The opposite of that. To stop stowing their crap! They are so backed up with crap that it's constipating them.
They need to work it out, wipe the slate clean...something rather than pushing it aside
Old 10-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

love this gif set so much

Old 10-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Hands down, these two were the best part of the episode. (Sorry Castiel. Not so much sorry for Crowley). And that's as it should be. From the taunting and chasing to the sweet moment with the photos and the end where Dean's finally normal. While I could complain about Dean getting over the demonic part so easily (and I have on other threads), I'll focus on them finally being together and in between this episode and the next, they'll have rested and relaxed and gotten drunk and maybe started to rebuild their tenuous relationship.

...Just wish we got an onscreen hug. (BTW, the gif above me is pretty darn cool. So Terminator-esque!)
Old 10-25-2014, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the stuff we got from these two last ep, love Dean to Cas-what did Sammy say, does he want a divorce?
But I am sad demon Dean is gone
Old 10-26-2014, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes love the gifs and yes the divorce line was great!

Yes hopefully they work on restoring their relationship!
Old 10-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

More scenes!
Emily
Old 10-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

We'll definitely get more scenes of the two working together next episode. But seriously, if they don't address the problems they had before Demon Dean, I'll be somewhat frustrated.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

According to what people at ChiCon tweeted, their issues aren't over as probably the 2nd half of the season will be dealing with the mark, so Dean isn't completely cured yet But I love that they will be together again
Old 10-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's not cured?
Emily
Old 10-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay, I hope Demon Dean isn't gone. I am happy they will be working together
Old 10-31-2014, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb (View Post)
He's not cured?
He still has that mark on his arm so he'll still get that whole "Urge to kill, rising..." thing. But he's not a demon... interestingly enough. So that's lucky. Unless Crowley tries to turn him demon again in the future.

Anyway, the last episode was great for these two. They lifted the episode that was brought down by the drama of the werewolf sisters. I wish their vacation lasted longer (they looked fantastic in sunglasses ) but I can only assume there was more we didn't see between episodes. (Fanfic needs to fill in the blanks here). It's great seeing Dean caring and brotherly again. Him teasing Sam about the hand but being concerned when Sam was injured by those werewolves (despite Dean having injuries himself... d'awww ) And I've been saying this all over the place but I do believe Sam stabbed both those werewolves to save his brother. Way to go and save your brother, Sammy!

I missed this kind of banter and working together.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Vesta (View Post)
He still has that mark on his arm so he'll still get that whole "Urge to kill, rising..." thing. But he's not a demon... interestingly enough. So that's lucky. Unless Crowley tries to turn him demon again in the future.
Thanks! My guess is that Crowley will take another stab at it in the future;
Emily
Old 11-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Well, we won't have to worry about that yet for tomorrow's episode... I think. I hope. I mean, how much angst can they put in a celebratory musical episode that brings back the meta SPN fangirls? (Answer: As much as they can fit in the end. *sigh*)