Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Cas in the robe, yeah Do you think he had nothing under, that's what Hannah was lookin at?
Old 10-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Passionate Fan

I like this episode even if it was a bit slow.
Demon!Dean wasn´t Demon enough for me. All he did was Karaoke and bar fights. The last scene with Cole on the phone was indeed great. I am glad that Demon!Dean will not save Sam. Otherwise it would be normal Dean behaviour.
I think he left the note to manipulate Sam. So that Sam would act like in Season 8 but it didn´t worked out the way he thought it would.
I hope that in the next episode we will see more of the darkside of DemonDean.

I am really glad that Sam is searching for Dean and how he does it. I don´t find the first scene with Sam torturing the Demon different then any other time Sam or Dean has done that in the past.
I love the phone call between Sam and Cas. At first you can see how excited Sam is to finally have a lead on Dean or what happened. But then he realise how sick Cas is and you can feel how much he cares for Cas and don´t want him to suffer more because of him. And you can also tell how much Cas wants to be there for Sam but can´t because of his illness. Perfectly played from both of them.
And then the Cole part. Sam is being captured again and tied to a chair. What else is new! When Cole opened his mouth in that scene I thought of Benny aka Ty because this guy is mumbling the same as Ty does and so I don´t understand him most of the time. I will see what they have in store for him storywise until now he doesn´t annoy me much and I will give him a try. But only if I understand him better the next time.

Who annoys me a little is Hanna and the angel storyline. Really? Another angel you wants orders instead of free will and hasn´t learned anything from last season. I like the Cas part of the angel storyline with his fading grace and think it has potential of a interesting storyline. Only hope that Hanna has a better part to play in it then this time because I liked her in season 9.

Crowley is Crowley simple as that. I wanted to kick his ass when he had that phone call with Sam and had such a pleasure of telling him or the little details. And Sam broke my heart during this call.

A good start in the season with lots of questions some more interesting then others but all in all very promising.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 10-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the gif Rita.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

um.... Hannah is so damn lucky, hope Sam gets away and catch up to Dean fast.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Hannah looks interested in Cas

I feel the same Sunny. The first episode brought a lot of possibilities to this season.
I'm interested in finding out more about DemonDean. I didn't quite understand all that he and Crowley were talking about...feeding the mark or he turns to a real demon? So Crowley has him killing Demons to feed the mark (& keep him sharp) but I'd like more info on that bit of lore

Looking forward to this week's episode
Old 10-13-2014, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it would be nice to know more of the lore about the Mark of Cain.

Hell yes Sam really needs to get away from Cole stat.

Yay new episode tomorrow!
Old 10-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

"Reichenbach"

October 14, 2014 at 9pm EST on The CW

Crowley (Mark Sheppard) notices Dean (Jensen Ackles) is becoming more and more aggressive. Dean tells him that's the side effect of being a demon, but Crowley knows it's something more — the Mark of Cain needs to be fed. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) is captured by Cole (guest star Travis Aaron Wade), an angry man who blames Dean for his father's death years ago and wants revenge. Cole tortures Sam, hoping he'll tell him where Dean is hiding. Hannah (guest star Erica Carroll) sees how weak Castiel (Misha Collins) is becoming as his grace continues to fade, so she makes a bold choice and asks Metatron (guest star Curtis Armstrong) for help.

Written by Andrew Dabb Directed by Thomas J. Wright
Old 10-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay thanks Chris for tftnt! Yay so excited for 10x2!
Old 10-14-2014, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow 10x2 was amazing I will def post more about it later! :thud

The Sam & Dean scenes were really amazing! Wow J2 are so good together!

I'm excited for 10x3!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

I liked 10X2 better than 10x1.
Dean is out of control...and I love it Lester really shouldn't have annoyed him, and yeah, I think he had it coming "Men weren't made for monogamy?" Pfft, yeah I'd stab him too But the way he fought Cole so effortlessly Demon Dean is sexy hot

Then there's Sam. He's not giving up on Dean and I love that. I believe this is definitely early season Sam, loyal to his bro. But I can't help but cringe knowing his injury is for real and not a prop Especially when Cole started using it to torture him with Then despite being knocked out...again he still managed to subdue Dean, determined to fix him.

Cas *sigh* what can I say about Cas? He's adorable when he's sleeping and the way he interacted with that little girl Rockets of snot!!! But still holding off on my feelings toward Hannah, though I like that she's seeing that humans can be good. And she was so close to saying yes to Metatron Glad Cas interrupted and made it clear that he didn't want her interferring. But is there any of his grace left? And why not take Metatron's grace?? Just a thought I'm intrigued how the writers will fix Castiel.

Cole...hmmm, his eyes are now open to a world he never knew existed. His father was killed in 2003, supposedly by Dean. Sam was at Sanford still, so that was when he was out on his own without his father I'm thinking. But if he killed a guy it was because he was a monster. Can't wait for that explanation.

Last but not least...Crowley. I knew Dean would be too much for him But I almost...almost feel sorry that he's lost his bestie His finders fee was the blade. Hopefully he'll keep it far from Dean.

But the best moment of the entire hour was when Dean quoted a line from Princess Bride Yeah, that sold me on demon Dean. Dean was a hoot with his quick comebacks, and loved his non-filterness. Reminds me a lot of earlier Dean.

Next week we get the brother showdown! Can't wait
Old 10-15-2014, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I liked 10x2 better than 10x1 too Chris!

Yes sexy snarky Demon Dean deminds me of earlier seasons Dean too. Ultra damn snarky and yes cool Dean quoted the The Princess Bride.

My sexy adorable bb poor Sam is having it rough but yes his earlier seasons determination is back! Now we just need him to stop getting hurt all the damn time wtf and kick more butt!

I feel bad for Crowley it sucks he lost his bestie Dean! Omf that pic of the two of them priceless!

I really need Cas to get his grace back amd get rid of Metaron and Hannah.

Cole is def in for a world of shock now that he knows demons and monsters. I'm ready to know why
Dean killed his dad too.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed this episode.

I'm so happy at how determined Sam is helping Dean.

I loved that picture of Crowley and Dean so much. I also felt a little sorry for him.

Demon!Dean is great and I loved how he was able to fight Cole and I really want to know what actually happened to Cole's dad.

I also want Cas to get his grace back and get rid of Metatron. I almost cheered when Hannah slammed his head into the bar.

Cas was cute when he was sleep and even more so when talking to that little girl.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
Who watched the Retrospective last night? They really pointed out some great scenes. I wish there was a little more from Jared & Jensen (especially Jared), but it really made me nostalgic to watch the older episodes ... again, but instead watching S9 on TNT today
I watched it! Gotta thank TNT for catching me up on the last few episodes of season 9 I missed (I am such a procrastinator, gah! ) Can't believe they've made it to 10 seasons and I'm so proud. It's always gonna be a story about Sam and Dean. Sorry Cas and Crowley and various others. But lest I get going on a Sam and Dean love fest, I should talk about this episode.

Actually, I didn't see the premier last week because I forgot it was airing. You'd think I'd check after seeing the marathon on a Tuesday but I was so drained after the big reveal of the "Deanmon" that I switched the TV off and started reading some old, fave fics to cheer me up. I'm actually glad though since the premier ended on such a cliffhanger. Jeez, if the season 9 finale shocked and worried me, the premier would've pissed me off.

I gave my thoughts over on the main SPN board which amounted to mixed feelings; some parts I liked and some I didn't. Since this is the Jared board, I'm sticking to my Sam thoughts. Two main reasons I disliked the episodes were 1) Not enough Sam on screen (no offense to Castiel and Dean). 2) All the Sammy wumpage when he actually *was* on screen. Also as a minor aside, I wished Sam and Castiel would've stuck together. They're both hurt and both could work together. My sassy side was bummed about this.

So Dean gets barstop flings, Castiel gets Hannah, and Sam gets... beaten up by some guy who has a grudge against Dean? Way back from 2003? They should've brought back a character we saw early in the series instead of this sort of ret-con thing. Shoe-horning past events and memories late into a series when they don't make sense is kind of a pet peeve. Maybe there's a reason they used a new guy was from two years before the series began. Here's hoping.

BTW, my outrage and sympathy at the Sam whumpage is mixed with curiosity at his arm cast. Was that something that happened to Jared? If so, I'm pretty sure he broke his arm earlier in the series... I know people consider him clumsy but wow. Poor Jared. And poor, poor Sam.

I'm tentatively awaiting the explosive interactions now that Sam and Dean are together (Dean, don't you dare scalp Sam! )
Old 10-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watching it now.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread