Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I agree so much with what you've posted.

I really enjoyed this episode.

Their faces when they realised that the girls were doing a play about them.

Pity I was spoiled about Chuck making an appearance, but I couldn't help smiling when he did turn up.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved and thought it was a funny episode! I really loved all the bro moments! The play was cute and the songs were good too! I love your reviews Chris and Sarah!
Old 11-14-2014, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

A really great 200th episode. That's all I can say. Sam in particular was stellar in this. He killed the deity (she's NOT a monster) and he had the perfect reactions to the fangirly stuff. I think that might've been because he was married to the ultimate fangirl, Becky.

Honestly there was a ton of good there and only a few things that bugged me (which I explained further in the main SPN board, so I'll just stick to the Sam stuff here). Loved the return of Sam's theater days (had to laugh at Sam correcting Dean's "Andrew Floyd Webber"). Also loved Sam touching the equipment (we all know he rocks the computer stuff). And as I mentioned before, Sam's reactions to the shipping were dead on. Didn't freak out and even sort of made fun of the names, or suggested new ones (part of me thinks it was to bug Dean even more.) He was so right in asking about the Cas/Sam stuff. Sastiel. Sam said "Sastiel". Thus my crack shipper side is fulfilled.

It was nice to see the director is a Sam Girl. Awwwww yeah. And despite it all, she did Sam's character justice in the play. Also the Samulet! Yay for bringing it back even as a prop (and I'll have to ignore that this means the original is never coming back. I know Dean doesn't *need* something to prove he cares for Sam... it's just nice to see is all. )

And despite there not being any Misha in this, I freaked when I saw Carver Edlund/Chuck at the end! Best cameo ever!
Old 11-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved that Sam was a thespian too! Yay for theater geek too! So cute!

I reallly adored Sam's Sastiel mention too!

Vesta I also really loved that the director was a Sam girl too!
Old 11-16-2014, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Sam girls rock

We get a "Clue" like episode this week. Cas in it?? Didn't see him in previews
Old 11-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

I guess if Castiel was in it, they'd show him in the promo. I would've been happy with the 200th episode as the last one before holiday hiatus but only because my expectations are high for the Clue episode.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

"Ask Jeeves"
November 18, 2014

“DEAN GETS A SURPRISING MESSAGE FROM BOBBY’S CELL PHONE — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is surprised when he checks Bobby’s cell phone and hears a message that says Bobby or his next of kin have been named as a beneficiary in an heiress’ will. Hoping that means extra money, Dean talks Sam (Jared Padalecki) into hitting the road to claim their fortune. However, what they encounter at the house is far from a treasure chest.

John MacCarthy directed this episode written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyder (1006)

Old 11-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Chris and yay excited for the episode tonight!!
Old 11-20-2014, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg I loved the episode! I thought it was funny!

I liked the mystery clue elements! I loved the bro moments and haha Sam amd Dean dealing with cougars flirting with them esp Sam!

Sam's awkward flirting priceless! I loved his sassy comments and sassy facial expressions!

Dean had some funny facial expressions too and wow he saved the day with his overkill shooting of the shapeahifter bamf moc Dean is back!
Old 11-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode.

Agree with the poor boys dealing with the flirty women. Who can blame them, though.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

This was a good follow-up to the crazy, meta, musical 200th episode. I love mysteries and who-dunnits so it was great to see this show finally tackle that genre.

Like everyone above, I adored Sam's attempt at awkward, flirting espionage. I was torn between cheering him to go for it (beat Dean's escapade with those twins!) and shooing him away. Especially in retrospect seeing the promo for next week's episode (looks like everyone except Sam's gonna get some lovin' then.)

So sweet of Sam to admit that he likes his family (even if he admitted it to a yuppie cheater). And when he tried to talk to Dean in the end, I figured it wouldn't amount to anything. These two maxed out their car heart-to-hearts around two episodes ago. Now Sam has to wait until one of them is in mortal peril to do the BM scene. (Boy Melodrama scene. )
Old 11-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes the bm scene was good. Sam weird awkward flirt faces were the best! Priceless!
Old 11-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

"Girls, Girls, Girls"
November 25, 9/8c, CW

ROWENA REAPPEARS — Sam (Jared Padaleck) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) stumble upon a demon who is running from Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard). Before they have a chance to shut him down, Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) steps in and takes things into her own hands. Realizing Rowena is trying to recruit and train followers in the art of witchcraft, Sam and Dean come up with a plan to catch her before she can do much damage. Meanwhile, Hannah (guest star Erica Carroll) runs into a blast from her vessel’s past, which complicates things for her and Castiel (Misha Collins).

The episode is written by Robert Berens and directed by Robert Singer.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Chris! The episode was alright. I actually preferred 10x6 but 10x7 had some good scenes like Sam teasing Dean about being on the dating site! It was nice to see that light hearted moment!

I also liked the Dean Cole Sam alley scene too! Good fight scene!

I have feeling we will see the return of Jimmy Novak this season.

Interesting to see how the Rowena & Crowley storyline will play out! Mom & son at odds should be interesting too see.
Old 11-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Sam's teasing was the highlight for me too. My mixed feelings have me posting a bit short here (the holidays don't help). But I did say more about this episode in the show board.

I don't know about anyone else but Dean's "motto" about not paying for sex just reminded me of the time soulless Sam did. And that made me a bit sad.