Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I am kind of lazy right now so I just copy and paste parts of my con report from this year. I went with Jaredina and I totally agree with her.

I had the best time of my life at this convention.
Jared and Jensen were so sweet and wonderful and just two amazing, beautiful, down to earth, loveable people. And pictures don´t do them justice especially Jared. He is so much more good looking in real life then the best picture you can think of.

Jared:
After this weekend my appreciation for Jared has climbed new hights.
To finally met him in person was a real dream come true for me.
And he was all I expected and sooooo much more.
When he smiles the world is a better place and the whole room were he is lights up. He is so lovely and polite with his fans and has the patience of an angel.
I will never forget the look he gave me when I asked him a question during his panel. I stumbled and started to freak out a little because I couldn´t find the right words. But he just looked at me - not bored or annoyed - but with such an encouraging look which told me that he is there and trying to help me as best as he can and that I just take the time that I need and he will wait. And I will be so grateful for that. I calmed down a little and was finally able to finish my question.

I had made a collage for each one of them were I put pictures of them, with their wifes, with their friends or with their dogs together. I could present the collage to them at the autogrammsession.
Jared looked at each picture with lots of interest – said “its really cool” and “thank you”
Jensen looked at it in general and said “it´s great – thanks”

Both put them away very carefully.

I also got a few packages of tissues for Jared with the name SAMMY on it.
At first he didn´t noticed it and thought I gave it to him because he sweats so much. He grabbed them and put them all on his face, thanked me and wanted to put them aside. But I said “It´s Sammy” he then took a closer look – smiled and said “Yeah, its Sammy”. A moment later he said with typical Sam voice “It´s Sam”. I looked at him a little shy (because in that moment I didn´t got the joke – silly me) and when he saw my look he quick added “I am kidding”. He was so sweet and did everything in his power to make me as comfortable as possible.

My photo Ops were really quick but also the highlights of my weekend.
In the single pictures wasn´t much we could do because they were sitting but still I would not want to miss them. In the sandwich picture we all stand but I was so overwhelmed to see these two together and to get a picture of them together - all I got to say after Jared asked me “how are you?” was “stutter stutter stutter stutter good” but the photo still worked out pretty good so I am still glad about it.

Next comes the question I have asked Jensen because I reference to it in the Jared part. For those who doesn´t like to read it I put it in a different writing design.

And I finally got the courage to asked them a question in their single panels.

Jensen: In the Season 4 episode When the leeves breaks, I always got the impression that it was more your shock than Deans shock to see Sam/Jared with the belt in his mouth, having a seizure. Is that right?

As the acoustic was pretty miserable in the room and I was really really nervous he didn´t get what I wanted to asked. So as before (with other fans) he went to the stage end to me and bented down to listen to me from a nearer distance. I wrote down my question and had the note in my hand so I went to him and gave him my note.
At this point the whole room – cheered and laughed – which wasn´t my intention but I am totally ok with it because afterwards my friend told me that they found it totally cool. I just thought it would be easier for him and me to handle it this way. Back to story:

He took it – smiled a little – and said “it is a lot easier this way”. Maybe you have seen the rest of it on Youtube already but for those of you who doesn´t - he read it out loud – got one word wrong – which I corrected “the colt” instead of “the belt” and he gave a long thoughtful answer and didn´t stop looking at me the whole time. Fangirl heaven I tell you!!!
He said that he sometimes gets a audience member himself when the actor (in this case Jared) is doing such an fantastic job in their scene that he forgets that he has to act himself. He says that this is a testament to the other actor because it shows what a good job the other actor is doing. He also said that it was such a big scene for Jared and that he prepared himself for this scene by watching hours of medical stuff where they describe how such a seizure as to look like.

I thank him for his answer and he said sure and smiled again.

Jared questions was:

In All hell breaks loose the scene where Jensen is doing his monologue, the set was cleared by Kim Manners to help Jensen. Did something like that happened for you, too?

I wanted to make it better then with Jensen and didn´t read it up from my note and of course I stumbled again and didn´t found the right word. Stopped mumbled “oh nee” which means in english “oh nooo” – laughter from the audience again – but Jared looked so sweet and encouraging to me that I just used the wrong word and tried to still get my point across.
And Jared understood me and answered also really good and thoughful and interesting.

He said that the Supernatural set is just a good place to work because the set get cleared if someone has to do an erotic or halfnaked scene so that the actress or actors gets a little bit more comfortable with it or in really emotional heavy scenes. And that he remembers that it happened for him (also by Kim Manners) in Heart because it was such an difficult episode for Sam.

I thank him for his answer and he said “thank you” and smiled this cutest smile.

These were my personal encounters with them and really I could not love them more after this weekend. It was such a pleasure to meet them and they both were so friendly and warm and tried their best to make this experience for me as a fan as much relaxed and wonderful as possible.

I was so proud of Jared that he did his panel as normal as he possible could after this incident with this “fan” who kissed him. It happened less then 1 hour before the panel started. As I were told from a fan who watched it happen and one other reliable source (a steward - which I will not tell you who it was because I still do not know if she gets trouble for telling me that) that Jared got kissed in the middle of his face after a fan had asked him if it would be ok and he said NO. After her photo shoot first she turned around to leave and then turned back and kissed him. He was shell shocked and the bodyguard reacted immediately and the girl got banned from the con. The girl who was next in line told my friend that after that it went totally quiet in the room because everyone was so shocked about it. Then Jared said he is ok and they moved on but even if he did smile and the photo looked great, the girl said that he was so stiff and starked after that. Who can blame him for that?! Nobody!! It is such a cruel thing to do from the so called fan. Jensen and especially Jared is so open to the fans and does mostly everything they asked of him and then to betray his trust in us (the fans) is so mean and disrespectful.
Jensens autogrammsession got stopped and I don´t know for sure but I am pretty positive that he went right away to Jared to help him and support him in this situation.

Before Jareds Panel started Dougie (the moderator of the panels) came on stage and told us that an incident happened and that one of the actor got invaded in his personal space and that they had to ban this person. He asked us to respect the actors and keep in mind that they are just as normal people as we are. He didn´t say that it was Jared or any other thing and that we shouldn´t asked the stewardess or one of the guests what exactly happened. But twitter was faster and so some of the audience knew already what happened. So when Jared came on stage these people stand of from their seats – and pretty soon more fans followed them (including me) and gave him a standing ovation. He was really touched by it.

And in the end ceremony he thank all the fans for their support and love over the weekend and make him feel so loved and respected as much we possible can.

Jensen apologized that it took them so long to come over to Germany and that they surely don´t regret it.

And my favorite “magic brother moment” was when one fan asked both how they would describe themselves. Jared answered that he can only tell who he wants to be and that he wanted to be generous, loyal and genuine. Jensen reached over and patted his knee and said “You are buddy, you are.”
And then Jensen said that he thinks of one word to describe himself “imperfect” and Jared reached over and said “you are buddy, you are.

For all who made it to the end – THANK YOU – for reading and I apologize for all my spelling mistakes.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww amazing con report! i'm still in shock a fan kissed jared! :jaw _drop: that is a little much! i'm glad jared was ok. its great to hear that jared is such a sweet man! its great to jensen is nice too!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing your whole report
Old 12-23-2011, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that! Really awesome, interesting report. I'm so glad the guys were so sweet. I knew they would be, as I only hear great stuff about them.

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me
fluffybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya same here
Old 12-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

I really love that there's nothing bad about them. It really puts me off an actor or musician if I find out they're not very nice.

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me
Old 12-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I hate hearing bad stories about them
Old 12-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

I hate that there's such malicious people out there trying to slur good peoples' characters too.

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me
Old 12-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

me too julie & nat its like they need to get a life & stopping hating on jared!
Old 12-24-2011, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

Definitely! I read some cruel and completely untrue stuff about someone else I really like yesterday, and it really angered me. It wasn't even on another forum or anything, so it just goes to show that it's difficult to avoid horrible stuff a lot of the time. I stopped going on certain sites a long time ago after reading bs about Jared too.

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me
Old 12-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I know how you feel. I hate when people just make stuff up to get attention
Old 12-24-2011, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, it really hurts, and I'm afraid, but I can't help thinking about it a lot afterwards - even years later.

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me
Old 12-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya it does hurt especially when its about an actor or musician who you really love.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes i agree! its like excuse can you stop with hate please thanks!
Old 12-25-2011, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, it's completely uncalled for. There is far too much hate around, when there should be none.

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me
Reply   Post New Thread