Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I hate Rory/Jess, but I like Rory/Logan also.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes that is true about dating bad boys! I found Jess to be a big jerk too it was like gtfa you are just too rude after a while for me.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu-144 (View Post)
I hate Rory/Jess, but I like Rory/Logan also.
Love love Rory/Logan. They became my OTP after Jared left the show. Hate that they got ruined too. I loved Logan because I think he was a mix of Dean and Jess plus something new. He was a bit of a bad boy but he was sweet at heart and he treated her well.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Love love Rory/Logan. They became my OTP after Jared left the show. Hate that they got ruined too. I loved Logan because I think he was a mix of Dean and Jess plus something new. He was a bit of a bad boy but he was sweet at heart and he treated her well.
He did. I hated that they didn't end up together...
Old 06-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

And it was right at the last minute they broke up. It ruined the series finale for me. It was so out of the blue that they broke up!
Old 06-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly! I do believe that Dean was definitley trying to move on from Rory with Lindsey and that was the reason he got married so quickly. He was trying to convince himself he could be happy without her. And I felt the same way I never thought I could hate Dean for anything but I ended up really disliking him for the way he treated his wife (no matter how bad she was) and for sleeping with Rory while he was married.

Ah season 2 could have been so good. The way Dean got treated by Rory was absolutely horrible. This is why I hated Rory and Jess, I think they could have handled it way better. I wish that if they wanted Rory and Jess together for a while they would have had Rory break up with Dean earlier before treating him like crap for an entire season
He was totally trying to move on, but he couldn't. he still loved her. and I think that he did finally get to the point where he could be happy without her. I mean Lindsey did treat him bad, but he cheated on her. I wish that Dean could have handled that better.

Season 2 was off to a good start, but then the writers screwed up RD. I never hated RJ, I just hate the way the writers wrote the whole RDJ triangle. Like you said I would have rather them make RD break up. I felt so bad for Dean everytime she blew him off in s2. I love their break up in S3, because Dean finally let all of his anger out and told off Rory. I pretty much applaud him. He made her finally realize what she did wrong.

I never really liked Logan. so I'm just gonna leave it to that
Old 06-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never liked Logan either & I loved when Dean made Rory feel like crap too for treating him so badly.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I loved when Dean finally stood up and let her have it because it was so wrong and he put up with it for way too long. You are right they wrote the triangle so bad, they basically had Rory ignoring and lying to Dean for a whole year before they broke up and that is wrong and totally out of character for Rory. I hated it, I wish she would have broken up with him sooner instead of putting him through that.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Welcome to the thread Missy!
Thanks Quin

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 06-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

You welcome Missy!

I try to pretend that season 2 didn't happen that way sometimes! It was so awful for Rory & Dean!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was awful. I don't like watching season 2 too much. There was just so many better ways that Rory could have handled the situation and she didn't. She just wanted to be in denial of her feelings for Jess for so long and it ended up hurting Dean. I just wish she had listened to her mom about the way she was treating Dean.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes I loved when Dean finally stood up and let her have it because it was so wrong and he put up with it for way too long. You are right they wrote the triangle so bad, they basically had Rory ignoring and lying to Dean for a whole year before they broke up and that is wrong and totally out of character for Rory. I hated it, I wish she would have broken up with him sooner instead of putting him through that.
As much as I love RD, that would always be one of my favorites b/c Dean finally had it in him to say something to Rory, instead of always hiding those feelings in b/c he was the sweet loving boyfriend. This is probably one of the triangles I hate how a show did besides, One tree hill . ugh, it annoyed me that Rory ignored Dean. I hated her on that episode in S2, "there's a rub" when Rory has Paris over and Jess comes and she tells Dean not to come over cus she wanted to be alone without Lorelai there, sure seemed like it . I agree, I always wanted them to break up sooner. I hate that she had to still be dating Dean when RJ had their first kiss. I wish that they weren't together then she wouldn't have cheated on Dean and have that guilt all summer.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here I love that he stood up to her even though I hated that they had to break up. It was just great to see Dean stand up and not let Rory walk all over him anymore. They screwed the triangle up so bad, I wouldn't say it was as bad as OTH but it was pretty bad.

Oh ya I hated that episode too and then when Dean was being so sweet and brought her ice cream and everyone was there, I felt so bad for him
Old 08-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dean & Rory's first kiss!

Old 08-14-2012, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Amazing!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread