New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya that video was posted a while back but I still love watching it
Old 12-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Total Fan

oh my, that banner is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE !
*Lifesavers#28(Martin/Sam)*Guardian Angel#6(Sydney/Vaughn)*Outlaws#62(Kate/Sawyer)*Jared Padalecki/Sam Winchester Supporter#27*DeanWinchester/Jensen Ackles Supporter#44*Texas Hunters#9(Sam/Dean/J2Supporter)*Mick St.John/Beth Turner Suporter#79*Fallen Angels#36(Sam/Ruby)*JP/GC#6*Traggic Love-Justin/Rebecca shipper*St.Berry Supporter#102*Soulmates LM&JG*SA fan#18*McDanno#34 (Steve/Danny H50 friendship)*Densi Supporter
Old 12-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My friend got married last week and they told me to look at the groom while the bride is walking down the aisle. His look/reaction would pretty much describe how much he loves my friend. OMG! I just remembered how Jared looks while Gen was walking down the aisle - the look of so much love.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Awwww thx for the vid... AWWWWW.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySquared (View Post)
My friend got married last week and they told me to look at the groom while the bride is walking down the aisle. His look/reaction would pretty much describe how much he loves my friend. OMG! I just remembered how Jared looks while Gen was walking down the aisle - the look of so much love.
I always do that. I never look at the bride walking down you look at the groom and you can see the love there just like in all the pictures of Jared.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Couple of recent photos

Gen taken on Dec 16th. I think she looks lovely and really happy
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h3h5qijj - Shared by Blumera

Jared posted on Dec 23rd. I think he looks lovely too
Welcome to Facebook

As you can tell from the glaringly shocking pink walls they were both taken in Blumera store in Melrose.

If these links don't work, Gen's pic is on livejournal supernatural gossip thread 32 page 1 and Jared is on page 3.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:48 AM
New Fan

Thank you for the new pictures , julesview!

Links work perfectly.

They both look really good and happy.

"The beautiful and talented Genevieve Padalecki at Blumera with the Meheru Laptop Bag!"

Lovely: Mr. & Mrs. Padalecki indeed.

BTW, I'm really glad, Jared lost all the bulk he put on for Conan. He looks so much better now than in early 2010.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

I've only been watching SP for a few weeks and I'm only on s4 but I really had no idea about these two untill now! and I think it's so sweet. They have great chemistry and are a beautiful couple
Old 12-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Genevieve Padalecki
Old 12-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Awww thx for sharing there pics... Ohhh Gen looks so cute and beautiful and OMG Jay looks awesome. So healthy and just so so so so good and beautiful...

Oh pexton place... you´re so so right... I am so glad that Jay has lost his bulk... In some episodes it was just too much esp. in SI... BUT NOOOOW he looks just wow wow wow wow wow.. I mean he always is wow wow wow but i am glad that he has lost some weigth....

Last edited by angelface211; 12-29-2010 at 06:01 PM
Old 12-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULESVIEW (View Post)
Gen taken on Dec 16th. I think she looks lovely and really happy
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h3h5qijj - Shared by Blumera

Jared posted on Dec 23rd. I think he looks lovely too
Welcome to Facebook

As you can tell from the glaringly shocking pink walls they were both taken in Blumera store in Melrose.
They're such a beautiful couple .
Old 12-30-2010, 05:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Pleased you enjoyed the pics. I'll link to more if they appear.

Just wanted to tell you that their is chance to sit with Jared and Gen at San Francisco convention in January. They are introducing a band called The Brian Buckley Band and you can bid to sit with J/G during the concert. I think if you go to the creation website or superwiki or just go to Adult Content Notice thread 32 page 3 (I think) and all the details are on there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on here
Old 12-30-2010, 06:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Pleased you enjoyed the pics. I'll link to more if they appear.

Just wanted to tell you that their is chance to sit with Jared and Gen at San Francisco convention in January. They are introducing a band called The Brian Buckley Band and you can bid to sit with J/G during the concert. I think if you go to the creation website or superwiki or just go to Adult Content Notice thread 32 page 3 (I think) and all the details are on there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on here
Thanks, Julesview! And HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

From Creation Entertainment:

LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO
January 15, 2011 @ The Historic Westin St. Francis Hotel
Doors Open 8:45pm, Show Starts 9:15pm

In the tradition of past Creation Entertainment Salute to Supernatural Conventions, where talented musicians suggested by Jensen and Jared have performed concerts to great acclaim, we are proud to join Jared and Genevieve in introducing THE BRIAN BUCKLEY BAND to our audience.

Breaking boundaries and creating new musical standards drive Brian Buckley as a songwriter and performer. Born and bred in California, he has spent his life making music and tailoring his craft. His powerful and moving works display a myriad of influences and experiences. Never one to force the process, his muse comes naturally and is uninhibited. As Brian says, “We should constantly be attempting to revolutionize sound—not categorize it."

Jared said, "We are just huge fans of Brian and his band and we think he needs to be seen. Supernatural fandom has been so supportive and we know they will love the band as much as we do. In fact, Genevieve and I will be front and center at The San Francisco Concert to join the audience in cheering them on."

This is the link to the Creation Website:Supernatural Convention SF. Just scroll down a bit.

This is the link to the Brian Buckley Band's blog:Brian Buckley Band. There is a player on the left side of the site, where you can listen to their music.

Again from Creation Entertainment:

EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL EVENT: Attend the concert with Genevieve and Jared! Eight super-lucky fans will have the unique opportunity to sit at Jared and Genevieve's Concert VIP table and enjoy a complimentary drink on us! These seats will be auctioned off, starting at $200.
A portion of the proceeds of this auction, along with all the proceeds from our Sunday morning silent charity auction, will be donated to Jared's selected charity, "5GYRES" To learn more about this charity please visit 5 Gyres - Understanding Plastic Pollution Through Exploration, Education, and Action
Old 01-05-2011, 02:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Question: Any new stuff on Supernatural? —Christy
Ausiello: As you may or may not have heard, a late winter episode will obliterate the fourth wall by transporting Sam and Dean to an alt-uni where they are actors named Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki starring in a cult TV show called Supernatural. Wait, it gets wink-winkier: In this other dimension, Sam/Jared has a wife — and it’s none other than Padalecki’s real-life bride (and former ‘Supe costar) Genevieve Cortese!

What do we all think about this?

Gen is in Vancouver at the moment so maybe they are filming this episode now. It is due to air around the time of their first anniversary.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:29 AM
New Fan

Yes, it falls correctly in the filming schedule. Their holiday break ended yesterday with production starting back up on Jan. 4 -- they were working on epi 14 when the holiday break happened & pretty sure that episode was in the can before they left for vacations. So, they should be shooting epi 15 now "The French Mistake" which from the jump I thought was going to be the AU epi where S&D wake up as J&J, so yeah the epi is probably under production now. Takes about 9 days from start to can for epi, so all shoud be wrapped up by next weekend. Just in time for them to fly to San Fran for the con over the weekend.

Quote:
Question: Any new stuff on Supernatural? —Christy
Ausiello: As you may or may not have heard, a late winter episode will obliterate the fourth wall by transporting Sam and Dean to an alt-uni where they are actors named Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki starring in a cult TV show called Supernatural. Wait, it gets wink-winkier: In this other dimension, Sam/Jared has a wife — and it’s none other than Padalecki’s real-life bride (and former ‘Supe costar) Genevieve Cortese!

What do we all think about this?

Gen is in Vancouver at the moment so maybe they are filming this episode now. It is due to air around the time of their first anniversary.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread