Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2009, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

She totally did deserve it. Her screaming at the end was so funny. Seriously though, she has messed with Claire enough.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really really want to know who has turned up.Conner or Renee?Either way , Conner must be coming back with that mention of him in tonight's episode.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

I know, I'm dying to know who it was. My initial thought was Connor, but I guess that's the obvious answer. I didn't think about Renee though. I want to know.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Damm, we got Wilhellmina back. Not that I'm disappointed, I think it's great. The last two seasons I found Wilhelmina softer and more human but last night she came with a vengeance. Unfortunately for her it didn't last very long but we all knew Wilhelmina wouldn't stay down for long.

Icon by Me
Old 05-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
Damm, we got Wilhellmina back. Not that I'm disappointed, I think it's great. The last two seasons I found Wilhelmina softer and more human but last night she came with a vengeance. Unfortunately for her it didn't last very long but we all knew Wilhelmina wouldn't stay down for long.

i think she needs to get back to her villainous ways.Wilhemina had become too soft.Her and Daniel are practically friends these days.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorful_dust (View Post)
She totally did deserve it. Her screaming at the end was so funny. Seriously though, she has messed with Claire enough.
OMG, I loved that scene. And how she was breaking stuff! But I totally agree, she doesn't get to mess with Claire anymore! It's about time she was taken down a notch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorful_dust (View Post)
I know, I'm dying to know who it was.
Dude, me too!!! I was like "pan the camera round and show us, dammit!" Urgh, it bugs me. It can't be Connor yet, because why would he come back just for the sake of it? Especially when as far as he knows, he'd be arrested. Not sure about Renee either, why would that be such a shock? Isn't she still in a psychiatric ward, too? Hmm. Man, it's really annoying me!!

Also, the way Wilhelmina was being cold at the end, when telling that guy about Connor was a perfect example of how our title for this thread rings true for her, seriously. I'm disappointed that she's gone back to being such a bitch, I like her more human side. But it seems that she's become more ruthless as the season has gone on Gah, will it never end?!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

It's annoying me too, cliffhangers are so hard to deal with. I really have no idea who it could be, I mean she was really really shocked to see them.

Quote:
Also, the way Wilhelmina was being cold at the end, when telling that guy about Connor was a perfect example of how our title for this thread rings true for her, seriously.
So true. You do not want to mess with her!

I like her more human side too, but I have no complaints when we see this side either. We know those layers are there, so her going back to acting more like a 'villain' is fine by me. I just enjoy her character a lot, she adds so much to the show IMO.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

I see where you're coming from Natasha, and I agree that she adds a lot to the show, because she's the original sort of "villain"; I suppose knowing her true nature, we shouldn't be surprised when she acts like this, but I don't know, sometimes she's really a "love-to-hate" character for me. I don't like things going right for her all the time, and I know that's not happened too much this season, but her going after the company is something that really bugs me, because it's not her's. That's one aspect I really don't want her to win in!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, good, I'm glad. Because it's not that I root for her, but she sure does stir up some interesting trouble. And I enjoy when she gets one upped.

Quote:
but her going after the company is something that really bugs me, because it's not her's. That's one aspect I really don't want her to win in!
That's definitely understandable.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Nah it's all good! I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way about her. And if nothing else, you can't deny how much of a brilliant villain she is.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

She is indeed.

It's still bugging the crap out of me who this mystery person is in her house!
Old 05-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Random thought, but maybe it's Nico? That would definitely be a shock for her!

Some pictures of Vanessa at the NewNowNext Awards in NYC on 20th May:

Old 05-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Random thought, but maybe it's Nico? That would definitely be a shock for her!
That'd be interesting for her to return. I wonder what she could want.

Thanks for the pics! She looks great in black, but I really love when she wears bright colors.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Definitely. That dress is "tame" compared to some of the others Vanessa has worn. I definitely love her in colourful clothes!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, those colors work well with her skin tone and personality.