Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

UB Unconventional Couples Thread #1: Everything is possible in a Telenovela

Looked for one and see we didn't have

Usually I'm no fan of UC, but in the show there are a couple of possibilities that are intriguing (like Henry/Alexis, Marc/ Daniel , etc.).

So what's your UC of the show?

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 08-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that would be Daniel/Amanda. Though it has cooled off a bit. I really shipped them in the beginning
Old 08-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Henry and Amanda

Amanda and Marc (in an AU, where Marc would be straight - or maybe, where he'd have a straight twin brother. )

(Henry and Alexis? Now that's one I never considered before, kutu. )
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."
Old 08-16-2007, 03:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Henry and Alexis? Now that's one I never considered before, kutu.
Well, she's so bossy... and he seems the type to be patient enough to keep up with her But Amanda/Henry seems like a better ship

I think will see a bit more of Amanda and Daniel, didn't the producer said something in an interview about it?

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 08-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Mine is Marc and Amanda! They're perfect for each other..or would be if he wasn't gay.

I'm kind of greedy. I don't want Henry or Daniel with anyone else, but Betty.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I don't want Henry or Daniel with anyone else, but Betty
Ménage á trois , maybe?

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 08-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Henry and Amanda
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 08-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutu (View Post)
Well, she's so bossy... and he seems the type to be patient enough to keep up with her.
Interesting... You know, I just got this weird, kinky thought in my head of Alexis cornering Henry in a room and slapping him around a bit. Then again, I had that same thought of Henry and Amanda, too.

Quote:
Ménage á trois , maybe?
Oh boy. Now, it's really getting hot in here...
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."
Old 08-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love those thoughts LG.

I definitely think Marc/Amanda is awesome and for a brief moment I liked Daniel/Amanda, but Amanda/Henry would be to much fun to watch.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 08-19-2007, 05:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, Stacy. That would never hurt Henry, right? He'd come out a better man from the experience, I'm sure. And you know Amanda would enjoy it.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Well, she's so bossy... and he seems the type to be patient enough to keep up with her But Amanda/Henry seems like a better ship

I think will see a bit more of Amanda and Daniel, didn't the producer said something in an interview about it?
I really hope not. Personally i really think the A/D thing is done but meh...

I have read/seen/looked at a few amanda/Henry story on fanfiction.net they seem cute. Plus henry needs to be with someone else not betty. Betty is daniels girl.

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 08-19-2007, 05:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELforBUFFY (View Post)
I really hope not. Personally i really think the A/D thing is done but meh...

I have read/seen/looked at a few amanda/Henry story on fanfiction.net they seem cute. Plus henry needs to be with someone else not betty. Betty is daniels girl.

Angie
I love those H/A stories. They're really cute.

And oh yes - Betty and Daniel are just too cute. But I'll leave discussion of that for the other thread...
Old 10-12-2007, 06:05 PM
New Fan

Daniel/Alexis