Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Guest Star #1: Martha Stewart? No problem! Who else do you want to see on Ugly Betty?

This show is perfect for cameos or guest appearances. Martha Stewart already did her little cameo, I just wish it would've involved Justin!

I think Marc & Amanda should meet a Broadway star. That would be hilarious, they would be so excited! I think it should be Taye Diggs! Marc would die!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Taye Diggs would be awesome or maybe some cast member from Dreamgirls.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Loyal Fan

agreed. Marc would be in heaven if Taye showed up or if someone from Dreamgirls was on there.

i'm not really sure who else i'd like to see ... i'm not super huge into fashion so any major fashion designer coming on the show wouldn't be all that exciting for me.

i think Justin should have the opportunity to hang out w/ someone famous too.

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]
Old 01-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

i would love to see Gwen Stefani on there with her fashion line.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I added this to our thread guide as Guest-Star Discussion.

Ever since Marc admitted to having a thing for Taye Diggs, I've wanted him to appear as himself, just for him.

That's the awesome thing about this show...the celebs can actually be themselves...making for some really cute moments.

I've been loving Salma on here as well. I know many don't like Sofia, I do though.

I think Gisele Bundchen would be great...and she is a model.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Taye Diggs would be great. I don't know I keep thinking Tyra Banks would make an interesting guest star
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 01-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was just thinking Heidi Klum would make a really good guest star as someone who befriends Betty. She is just so sweet. She can play herself or another model. I also think that they could have the stars from the original make cameos just as a shout out to fans who saw the Colombian version.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Absolute Fan

it would be so totally cool if they did some feature on Broadway fashion or something...maybe if they did a feature with Idina Menzel from Wicked and she brought Taye with her (being his wife and all)...Marc would go INSANE!

Now that we know Willi is *like that* hehe with Martha lol perhaps one day down the line shje can arrange for Justin to meet her..she'd have to be in 'good' Willi mode obviously but hey it might happen

For completely non-gratuitous purposes I'd like MODE to do a 50 sexiest/most eligible men list..and then..it's a free for all! Oh my think of the possibilities....
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 01-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
it would be so totally cool if they did some feature on Broadway fashion or something...maybe if they did a feature with Idina Menzel from Wicked and she brought Taye with her (being his wife and all)...Marc would go INSANE!

Now that we know Willi is *like that* hehe with Martha lol perhaps one day down the line shje can arrange for Justin to meet her..she'd have to be in 'good' Willi mode obviously but hey it might happen

For completely non-gratuitous purposes I'd like MODE to do a 50 sexiest/most eligible men list..and then..it's a free for all! Oh my think of the possibilities....
Oh my god I LOVE WICKED!!! No change that, I am UTTERLY OBSESSED with WICKED. If Ugly Betty does do something with Taye/Idina or even just give WICKED a shout out (I can totally see Justin spazzing out about it) I would love the show times infinity!
Old 01-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

I could totally see this! Taye & Idina would really rock. I don't know who is playing Elphaba on Broadway right now but Idina's OBC, she totally could do something Wicked related after she finishes her London run. Taye did play Fiyero for a while, too.

Ahh, to dream.

Alan Cumming could also be a nice fit for a few episodes. He could play some cool British fashion writer. I love me some Alan.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Yay! Wicked fans! I'm pretty sure it's Julia Murney on Broadway and Kerry Ellis in London now..idina finished her run here on Dec. 31st. Luckily I managed to see her twice when she was here...the woman is like my goddess and Wicked is just the

And omg Alan Cumming would be hilarious...him and Marc! Can you imagine?
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 01-15-2007, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, I am so with you guys on Alan...and agree, him and Marc would be hilarious doing a Caberat skit.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love Alan. I agree, he would be amazing.

Found this online. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Moldova.ORG -- Salma Hayek persuaded best friend Penelope Cruz to guest on an imminent episode of her Golden Globe-winning TV comedy “Ugly Betty”.

Hayek, who appears on the show as a vampish magazine writer, was trying to find Cruz the right role since the show started last year.

The actress, who is also a producer of the series, says: "We're going to do something with her, but maybe later."

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

I'd love to see Alexis Bledel (surprise surprise!) guest starring on the show. It'd be great to see them work together again.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

i love Penelope Cruz!

and i love Wicked! They should get Kristin Chenoweth on UB. i love her so much