Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Henry/Amanda Appreciation Thread #1 - Because Opposites Can Attract!

The Henry & Amanda Appreciation Thread

(sorry couldnt think of a better thread title)

I was just thinking about UC couples on the show and i came up with Henry/Amanda - they would be so funny, and also they are total opposites lol

Actually from the first moment I saw Henry I thought it would be interesting to see him end up with Amanda (after his relationship with Betty obviously ). There's just something about the opposites thing that really draws me to the idea. Henry could kind of be Amanda's Betty (I've always seen Amanda as the female version of Daniel). I doubt it will ever happen, but it does cross my mind every time they show Amanda being jealous of Betty and Henry's "nerd love."

Also have you noticed, Amanda always seem to be there when Betty and Henry see each other in the Mode offices? In the Lyin', the Watch, and the Wardrobe, Fake Plastic Snow, Derailed, and East Side Story (and I'm sure there are others) Amanda always seems to be there watching them and making snide comments about "geek/nerd love" and how boring it is.

What do u think about Henry/Amanda pairing???

The Beauty and the Geek lol

the Beauty and the Geek

HENRY/AMANDA LIST
1) Lennie1984
2) aydiamond17
3) LondonGirl28
4) Mayberry
5) lostpinguin
6) Amy_UK
7) Easyboy
8) Kelly G
9) maisie7
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones

Last edited by Lennie1984; 09-03-2008 at 04:45 PM
Old 06-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Cute idea. I'd like to see more scenes with them first.

That is true that she's always there for H/B moments. And he would treat her like a lady.

icon
Old 06-14-2007, 10:16 PM
New Fan

Oh yes I love opposites! Add me please?
Old 06-15-2007, 03:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Henry and Amanda...a friend and I have been talking about them for a while now, too. That's certainly an idea that I find intriguing!

It would be cute if she found herself falling in love with someone who's not her usual type. Henry doesn't fall into that "hunky", suave category that Amanda usually likes, but he's still cute and has a good heart. He'd treat her right. And I think they could learn from each other in plenty of ways.

Yeah...definitely add me to the list, please!
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."
Old 06-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

aydiamond17 & LondonGirl28 - i have added you on

Yes, Henry would treat her right, and i think Amanda will like that

Could really be fun to watch lol
Old 06-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Add me too please.

icon
Old 06-15-2007, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a cute idea. I'm not sure how serious i'd go with them, but i'd love to see more scenes with them next season. They'd definitely be fun to watch.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 06-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Mayberry - i have added you

I am glad i am not the only one who likes the idea of H/A
Old 06-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Absolute Fan

The very idea is hilarious..she'd eat him alive! And yet...I think he might surprise her I'd love to see what tptb might do with these two...
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, if nothing romantic, i'd love to see them tease each other more or just show Amanda get a bit jealous. That would be great to watch.

icon by jess
Old 06-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Speculation on my part and I put it here b/c the thread is Henry and Amanda related and that's what I am suggesting.
Well, since this is based on a telenovela how about if Henry's father left Henry's mom and had a fling with Fay. Henry and Amanda would then be half-siblings thus stopping any future romantic pairing with these two characters and bring an interesting twist to the storylines.

Also, I vote no to a romantic pairing.

Last edited by planters; 06-19-2007 at 06:35 PM Reason: fixing spelling error/adding comment
Old 06-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Absolute Fan

The thread title should SO be The Beauty & the Geek btw (props to Lennie)
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-18-2007, 01:28 AM
Absolute Fan

The thread title should SO be The Beauty & the Geek btw (props to Lennie)
Old 06-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a great name, although sometimes I hate that people refer to him as a geek.

icon by jess
Old 06-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Whadya mean? Geeks are sexy Glasses