Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Family Affair" {Ep:2x02} Episode Discussion Thread

Family Affair
Aired: Thursday, October 4th

Betty doesn't know what to do when she finds out Wilhelmina's hunky new bodyguard is taking the job to a whole new level. There's also her own love life now that Henry's back, can they just be friends? Meanwhile, Bradford uses Alexis' amnesia to re-write family history, Hilda comes to terms with recent events, and Amanda gets a surprising inheritance from Fey Sommers.

To get you through the next few hours, go here to see a sneak at tonight's ep.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess

Last edited by *Stacy*; 10-11-2007 at 03:47 PM
Old 10-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Loyal Fan

It's almost time!

Owen/Cristina ~ Jim/Pam ~ Tony/Michelle ~ Sawyer/Juliet

Avie credit wolwiegirl3
Old 10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I posted this on the other thread but I'm going to post it here. I am a Hilda/Santos shipper /

Now that we have seen tonight's eppy, I love the fact that they finally showed Justin with some emotion about Santos death. And my goodness, all the "I'm sorrys". I didn't know so many people knew about him off-screen. But last episode, Hilda was grieving. Tonight it was cleary Justin's turn. And I like how at the end, they had Justin grab the basketball. Kinda like it showed in secret some of the things that Justin liked or perhaps liked about his dad. Stuff that obviously, you wouldn't expect for him to like.

Now as for the rest of the episode. Loved that they showed Amanda and Marc with some feelings. Love, love, loved how they showed more of the dad. Totally was blown away that they had Rick Fox, Vanessa's ex-husband guest star on the show. As a love interest no less! That really blew my mind
Old 10-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Betty....cant believe she lied to Daniel about what was going on! It'll be interesting to see what happens with that whole relationship.

Henry...not sure how I feel about him being back so soon and essentially crawling back to Betty. Poor guy though...getting drunk. Either way I hope the baby isnt his.

Wilhemina....not even gonna comment.

for Ignacio coming back!! Hopefully he'll become a US citizen.

for Justin working at Mode. I seriously love the scenes that he and Marc have! Those two crack me up. But tonight I loved the fact that Marc was there for Justin when he needed him. And the fact that Justin chose the basketball.... I started to bawl my eyes out.

Cant wait for the DNA results in regards to Amanda and Bradford. That will be an interesting scene...especially if he IS her father. Thought it was really cute that Amanda kept referring to Fey as her mother and the fact that she kept the dog.... too cute!!!

Looking forward to next weeks eppie!
Old 10-04-2007, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amanda rocked this ep. Her and the dog were great and i'm also glad she kept him. The paternity for her father will be very interesting. I'm not sure if I want it to be Bradford's or not.

icon by jess
Old 10-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Wilhemina CRACKS ME UP in the end with the fire/thunder hahahahaha
and yah poor Justin =(

and when Suarez was like "why don't Daniel make Enchiladas than"

good epi!

I saw it on abc.com because i was watching Smallville lol.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Banned

Good episode loved it!

Betty and Henry:Aw they are so cute i hope Henry knows what he's doing cause i don't want betty hurt again.

Ignocio:He's coming but darn he's not coming i hope he doesn't get killed off what more can Hilda take? seriously.

Hilda:I'm glad she let all her emotions out in the first episode cause if she didn't she would've broken down while cleaning our Santos death.

Justin:I'm glad he showed some emotion about his fathers death "Bravo Justin bravo" and his scenes with Marc were great.

Amanda:High light of the episode for me, her and that dog was hilarious.

Wili:She's getting annoying now but still love her.

Over all great episode!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Amanda and her dog cracked me up! Did she slim down a bit?

Wilhemina and Betty scene on the roof cracked me up too. Especially the marc doing the thunder stunt

Justin finally shows feelings! Aww I wanted to hug him when he came out of the store. And when he took his father's basketball

Quote:
Totally was blown away that they had Rick Fox, Vanessa's ex-husband guest star on the show. As a love interest no less! That really blew my mind
It blew my mind too! When I saw him as a bodyguard I was just And then when they showed them having sex my jaw dropped And that scene was hilarious. Loved Christina's "lucipher's chamber, the devil's lair" descriptions And then them texting each other
Old 10-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

just got done watching the episode on abc.com.

i loved the marc and justin moments! i'm so glad that we get to have so much of them together now lol

I loved seeing Justin emotional..i cried lol

i loved Amanda and the dog..and i find those dogs so cute lol...Chinese Crested, or something like that aren't they? lol

Willy was great...i loved the fire and the freakout at the end..and of course i loved marc's thunder haha
Old 10-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode!
Hilda seemed crazy
Betty has to cheat on Daniel to have her dad back
Wilhemina's always more evil!
Amanda e Mark always make me laugh!
Old 10-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

As much as I love Marc/Amanda...I loved the scene with Marc/Justin --- possibly my new OTP on the show. Although, Betty/Henry!

kenny | credit
Old 10-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marc making the effect noise was to perfect. I wonder if Michael came up with that. If not, our writers are pretty funny.

icon by jess
Old 10-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
As much as I love Marc/Amanda...I loved the scene with Marc/Justin --- possibly my new OTP on the show.
Totally.

Hated Betty lieing to Daniel.

Henry going to Betty...........awwww
Old 10-07-2007, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)
Totally.

Hated Betty lieing to Daniel.

Henry going to Betty...........awwww
Let's hope nothing will go wrong this time
Old 10-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode! As much as it sucked for Betty to lie to Daniel, I thought she did the right thing. It's her dad. How could she choose otherwise?

Justin's internship at Mode and interacting with Mark just may be the best thing ever.