Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link! Very cool they were all there.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

I watched The Crow: Salvation recently, which was a decent film. It was weird seeing Eric look so young in it, though, and while his performance was pretty good for the most part, I think he's improved with age. Although there were a couple of things he did that totally reminded me of him now, and his performance on UB, haha. That was kinda cool.

His character was pretty intense, and it was a dark film, but I enjoyed it.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

That's awesome to hear. I think I've only seen him in very small roles, besides UB, so that's cool he's improved over time. How old was he in it?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Ummm, it came out in 2000, so I think he'd be 28 then. Which isn't that young, but then he does look younger than he is anyway, so !

What else have you seen him in Natasha? I don't think I've seen any of his other TV roles, apart from The OC, but I've seen a few of his films.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I recently discovered that he was in Chicago Hope and Fastlane I've never missed ONE episode of these two shows but I don't remember him at all, yeah, I know, I'm a bad Faniel

And he was in Popular too, with Chris Gorham and his wife, I wonder if they had a scene together
Old 08-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Hm, the only thing coming to mind right now is his tiny part in Cruel Intentions. My sis watched The OC, so I did know he was in that.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved him in Cruel Intentions. I think it's the only movie I saw with Eric being in the credits

I recently found some caps of him in the O.C., I'll post them here. To be honest, I don't really like his blonde hair
Old 08-17-2009, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
I recently discovered that he was in Chicago Hope and Fastlane I've never missed ONE episode of these two shows but I don't remember him at all, yeah, I know, I'm a bad Faniel

And he was in Popular too, with Chris Gorham and his wife, I wonder if they had a scene together
I don't even know what Chicago Hope and Fastlane are, that makes me a worse Faniel than you!

I knew about he and Chris in Popular though, which is kinda cool, considering they did that before UB. LA is a small world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorful_dust (View Post)
Hm, the only thing coming to mind right now is his tiny part in Cruel Intentions. My sis watched The OC, so I did know he was in that.
His part in Cruel Intentions was hilarious, I know I didn't expect that when I watched it! I saw The OC before I got into UB, but his character in that was horrible, I didn't like him. And yeah, Cyndie, his hair is a topic for much discontent, it's awful!

He was one of the stars in Resident Evil, you should watch that if you ever get a chance, I liked him in that role.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
I don't even know what Chicago Hope and Fastlane are, that makes me a worse Faniel than you! .

Quote:
He was one of the stars in Resident Evil, you should watch that if you ever get a chance, I liked him in that role.
I know, it aired on TV here about 2 or 3 months ago, but I totally forgot to watch
Old 08-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Aaw, that's a shame. It's not a great movie, to be fair, but still, it has a lot of Eric, and in some scenes he's wearing a wifebeater, so it's worth it for that alone

Old 08-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh mein Gott you really know how to convince me

Thanks for the great pic, hun that means good dreams for me tonight ^_^
Old 08-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome! And c'mon, with pictures like that, it doesn't take much convincing, does it?
Old 08-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just seen pictures of Eric at the Premiere night of Brad Pitt's new film.Still sporting a beard and considering the fact they have started shooting for Season four and he still has the beard.I'm thinking that is the look he will have in the show.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Said pictures:

It doesn't surprise me that he might have the beard for shooting, whenever Daniel falls into his bad habits, or is going through a bit of a hard time, he tends to get a bit stubbly.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww beautiful couple
I've been staring at these pictures for ten minutes now and I totally forgot to post I guess I was lost in Eric's blue eyes. God bless his mother for giving birth to this perfect man

TQ Sadia and thanks for letting us know, Shaz I LOVE stubbly Daniel
Quote:
And c'mon, with pictures like that, it doesn't take much convincing, does it?
hee hee of course, it doesn't