Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Episode 4x07 - "Level (7) With Me" Discussion Thread

Level (7) With Me
Friday November, 27 2009

Daniel hands over the power to the Community of the Phoenix to run Mode and Betty is alarmed when Bennett promises that Daniel will reunited with Molly and comes up with a cunning plan with the help of Claire. Wilhelmina goes out in public wearing sweats creating mayhem with the media trying to get a scoop.

Promo

Promo Pics

Looks like them crazy cult story is finally coming to an end. About time!
Old 11-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Daniel hands over the power to the Community of the Phoenix to run Mode
And he thinks this is a good idea?!
Old 11-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

^ He's under cult control now. Who knows what kind of crazy things they can get him to do!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

I HOPE the Cult ends soon because I don't like it a whole lot *shrugs* I don't know we'll find out soon enough.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT , the promo & the pics Hestia

So Daniel is in trouble and Super Betty comes to the rescue whoohoo I can't wait
Old 11-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanksgiving Marathons and Holiday Specials 2009 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Everyone please leave a message on this page saying how much you are looking forward to watching Ugly Betty this friday.If Abc won't promote the show properly.We'll have to do it for them.lol.Can you believe, i've read comments saying that people don't know the show is on fridays now.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Yay! It looks like we're getting a nice amount of Detty and Amanda.

icon
Old 11-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

^ Not just Amanda; Amanda and Claire! An unlikelier duo has never... well words just escape me at the moment.

Looking forward to the episode and the potential for Daniel drama. (And perhaps Wilhelmina angst because of the whole Connor death thing.)
Old 11-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

This episode was amazing from start to finish.Especially the finish when Daniel asked Betty if he kissed her.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

This didn't air for me. Does anyone know when it'll be online?

icon
Old 11-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think it's usually online the day after it airs
Old 11-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

First and foremost I'm gonna try a Bennett-style prediction and say that the amount of new D/B fanfics (and the new prevailing shipper theory) centering around the idea that Daniel actually kissed Betty as Molly (and not on the eyebrow despite the fact Betty said so) is gonna be *drumroll* ... 90%.

But at least the cult storyline is over with and that's something we can all be happy about. Another thing that's over: the Nefarious Nico storyline. Glad to see Wilhelmina didn't flat out dismiss Marc (even if it looked like she did initially). So I guess Nico is banished forever. Or at least until they need her for another crazy Wili-drama family plot point.

The whole "we gotta save Daniel" brigrade made me laugh. Amanda, Matt, Betty and Claire? Why that's just random enough to work! Loved seeing Matt getting bombarded by four cult guards but the best part had to be Amanda and Claire getting their therapy on. Too bad it was all for naught since Daniel and Natalie were getting cult-style high in Molly's apartment. (It explained the pizza delivered to his apartment; I can't imagine a delivery boy getting past the cult guards more easily than a billionaire.)

And just like that, two major storylines are wrapped up so we have some fun to look forward in the Bahamas episode with Shakira! Love her and it's about time they had her as a guest!

BTW, I'm wondering if Matt's know feeling something for Amanda. I thought he was still hung up on Betty...? (Not that I'm complaining. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
This didn't air for me. Does anyone know when it'll be online?
Why didn't it air? Did it show something else instead? Where do you live? If you live in the U.S I believe you can watch in on ABC.com tomorrow.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode

I'm so glad that they got Daniel out of that cult thing and very relieved that he only kissed Betty on her forehead or brow or whatever it was she said (I kinda suspected that since she's shorter than Molly )

I'm also so glad that Wilhelmina found out what Nico was doing and set a "trap" to varify her suspicions

And it was great to see Claire and Amanda FINALLY get past the whole Claire killing Amanda's mother thing. I guess that group can be useful after all (as long as suspicious drinks aren't involved)

Can't wait for next week's episode
Old 11-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved tonight's episode.

Thank god the whole Daniel joining a cult story line is over with. Although I was hopping someone would punch that Bennet guy in the face at once in the episode. I mean, seriously, the way he brought up Betty's mom like that. I was like "no you did not just go there!" I was hopping either Betty or Claire would do it. Claire is one touch woman.

The whole Nico thing. I was surprised that the whole I-murdered-someone-by-accident story was fake but at the same time I really wasn't. Wili may not have been the best mother in the world to Nico but she proved that she really loved her daughter. She was even going to sale that family heirloom for the blackmail money.

I'm glad Amanda and Claire finally worked pass the whole killing Fey thing as well. You think Claire's "other" son will appear next week?

I thought it was funny when Marc put on the clogs. LOL.

Next week looks good with Shakira.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

UGH it sounds like I really missed a great episode lastnight (stupid Black Friday shopping) I"m about to watch it online so I'll be sure to look for all the things You all mentioned