Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Daniel/Amanda #1: Because We know Monday night's the only night worth remembering!!

Daniel/Amanda Appreciation

I was surprised when i found out that this couple doesn't have a thread... so here it is am starting it...

Shippers/Supporters

1. zselle
2. DreamWalker
3. Addison Montgomery
4. Trip & Run
5. Live in Love ~
6. Amy_UK
7. Caliina
8. Evil Cherry
9. wdihtd
10. shinystar
11. B.Chambers
12. Primal Slayer

Reasons

1) Because We know Monday night's the only night worth remembering
2) Because if Betty hadn’t come along, Amanda would’ve been his eager assistant.
3) Because she was willing to wait for him to get tired of serial dating.
4) Because she offered to entertain him “in costume - or not”, and even when he gently rejects the offer, she tells him she’s willing to just talk.
5) Because she tried to be affectionate with him at Mode, and wanted to make their “arrangement” work.
6) Because she fell in love with him, even though she didn’t mean to.
7) Because she was willing to put her feelings aside to keep Daniel from cheating on his girlfriend, Sofia.
8) Because she looked good wearing Daniel‘s engagement ring.
9) Because Daniel knew she was more than just a pretty face and wanted to work with her.
10) Because sooner or later he'll realize that she's the one for him.
11) Because she totally bludgeoned Sofia with her purse after Sofia humiliated and dumped Daniel.
12) Because she was grateful for the job he gave her and wanted to stay loyal to Daniel when she was tempted to join the "Wili side".
13) Because even when she finally did betray him, she looked remorseful.
14) Because in the end, she realized Betty was the better assistant and rather than compete with her, she stepped down, knowing they both wanted what was best for Daniel.
15) Because Daniel seemed sad to let her go and gladly gave her a raise when she returned to her old job.
16) Because the guys she dates after Daniel seem to have some of his characteristics…
17) Because despite her unresolved issues with Daniel, after finding out they weren’t related she readily made-out with him and even let him “squeeze a boob”.
18) Because she was there for him when his father died and encouraged him to tell his dad how he felt about him.
19) Because she still pictures him naked in the shower.
20) Because above all, they’re hot together.
21) Because when she told him how insensitive he was during their relationship, he looked surprised and regretful.
22) Because he was willing to help her self-esteem and invited her to join his group who helped him with his grief issues (unbeknowst to him a cult)
23) Because she tried to talk sense into him when he was in the creepy cult
24) Because he sympathized with her broken heart and she tried to cheer him up
25) Because in the Bahamas, he admitted he was an idiot for not seeing how great she was
26) Because they had hot Bahamas sex!
27) Because there was no awkwardness between them the day after their hot Bahamas night

Quotes

Amanda: (On the phone) Hi there, I'm calling from the Sutton Place Medical Group. One of our patients, Daniel Meade just left here and thought we should give you a call. The good thing about scabies is that if you treat the itching right away, there's little chance of them becoming open sores. You might want to call your doctor. Okay, bye.

Betty: Then why didn't you say something if you had his watch the entire time?
Amanda: Why? Maybe because I was hoping that Monday night was the one night of the week that your boss would remember... stupid me, huh?

Betty: (About Daniel) Amanda, if you knew who he was, why did you get so involved?
Amanda: I thought he would get sick of serial dating. I sure as hell am.
Betty: And what if he doesn't?
Amanda: He will. I'll just wait.

Amanda: If you get tired of watching Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin alone, I could come over and keep you company...in costume... or not.
Daniel: I think I just need to be alone tonight.
Amanda: Hey, we could just talk.
Daniel: Probably not.

Amanda: Hey, your lost watch... did you ever figure out which girl's apartment you left it at?
Daniel: Oh, Betty never told me.

Daniel: We don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
Amanda: Right, because my panties stuffed in your paper shredder probably didn't tip them off.

(While both are in bed)
Amanda: Are you apologizing for something in particular?
Daniel: Yeah. Making an ass out of myself with Sofia Reyes, editor of MYU. I sent her a necklace as an apology gift and she totally called me out on it.
Amanda: Oh. So the whole apology thing was about her. Not me.
Daniel: What do I have to apologize to you about?
Amanda: (Sadly) Nothing... I guess.

Amanda: I had it. Your lost watch? You left it at my place last week. Surprise. Right? You never even thought to consider me. I'm just a late night call to you. You need to find whatever it is you're looking for, Daniel. I just know now, that it's not me.
Daniel: Um, I'm sorry.
(She leaves his office)
Daniel: Amanda...

Marc: What's your biggest regret?
Amanda: Ahhh... drinking a bottle of champagne on an empty stomach.
Marc: (Slightly laughs) No seriously. There's gotta be something you wish you hadn't given up.
Amanda: Daniel.
Marc: Awwww... sweetie.
Amanda: Oh, I'm so stupid. I knew what the rules were. Didn't mean for it to happen. I just fell in love with him.
Marc: Me too.
Amanda: What?
Marc: What?
Amanda: Hmm?
Marc: Nothing.

(looking at the envelope containing the DNA test results)
Daniel: Wow!
Amanda: Yeah.
Daniel: That’s it.
Amanda: Those are the DNA results.
Daniel: So… Um, how many times you think we…
Amanda: A lot… But just remember, if your dad’s DNA does match mine, we’re only half brother and sister, which means if we did it like twenty times, it was only wrong ten.
Daniel: Okay, that actually made sense to me.

Amanda: Daniel! No. I have unresolved issues with you, so just squeeze a boob 'cause I have to go.

Daniel: (About Bradford) You always think you're gonna have more time with someone. I never told him I loved him.
Amanda: Do you love him?
Daniel: Yes. Yes. We were just never one of those families, we never said it.
Amanda: Look Daniel, you may never have gotten his love or approval, but at least you got his jawline. Daniel, he's not gone, he's right upstairs and you can still go and tell him anything you want to.

Amanda: Why is it always sadder when tragedy strikes hot people?

Daniel: Amanda, you can't force someone to have feelings for you. I mean, you tried that with me and it didn't work. I gave you nothing. Honestly, I kind of used you.
Amanda: Thanks. I feel better. And at least I always have that cold sore.
Daniel: Look, all I'm saying is, you can change that pattern. I don't know if it's all the herbs I've been taking or the fact that I haven't eaten in four days but I feel like I'm seeing you for the first time.

(After Amanda offends cult-follower Natalie, Daniel confronts Amanda)
Daniel: Amanda, we take this stuff pretty seriously
Amanda: Daniel, I know, and that's what scares me. I think all this cleansing and vitamins isn't just giving you bad breath, it's giving you bad judgment. Why can't you see that all this is crap?
Daniel: Look, just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's crap.
Amanda: (Her voice grows soft) Daniel... I know you miss Molly but-
Daniel: You have no idea what I'm going through.

(A heartbroken Amanda joins Daniel and Marc at the bar)
Amanda: Refill! I've seen my future and it's needlepoint and double A batteries in bulk.
Marc: Okay, (to Daniel) console her because Matt doesn't love her, (to Amanda) and you, console him because his wiener's not working.
Amanda: (Amanda gasps with a grin) Oh my God! Daniel!
(Daniel leaves the bar table in embarrassment but she follows him)
Amanda: Wait, Daniel what happened? When we were dating you could get turned on anywhere. Remember the Shapiro's bris?
Daniel: I know! That's what I was saying... (sigh) Look, I'm sorry about Matt, I know you really cared about him.
Amanda: Yeah. Pretty stupid.
Daniel: No. Any guy who doesn't see how great you are is an idiot.
Amanda: You didn't see it.
Daniel: Yeah but we all know I'm an idiot.
Amanda: Very true.

Amanda: Okay, this is really weird. You're asking me about my feelings and I haven't had one clingy impulse since we did it.
Daniel: So we were there for each other and now we're good.
Amanda: Yeah. I guess we actually did this right.
Daniel: Hmm. (He smiles and starts to walk away but not before Amanda slaps his butt and flounces off)

(If you'd like to be added please ask the thread starter or a moderator.)

Last edited by Veiled Vesta; 12-28-2009 at 08:39 PM
Old 04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the thread.

It's late for me and I've got nothing for a title right now. I'll try to think of some ideas though.

I'm more a friendship shipper of these two. I loved alot of their scenes this season.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Aww thanks for the thread, i love them
Their scenes are always awesome and even if i liked them as a couple i love their friendship too.

Could i be added to the list, please?
And great icons, love the colors

I'll try to think some titles too
Old 04-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread!

I'm definitely a friendship shipper like Mel, but all of their scenes have been great. I loved when they started celebrating not being related.

My title suggestion: We know Monday night's the only night worth remembering!

That's taking a bit from Amanda's little speech to Betty in "The Lyin', The Watch and the Wardrobe".

ETA: Quotes for the opening

Amanda: If you get tired of watching Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin alone, I could come over and keep you company...in costume...or not.
Daniel: I think I just need to be alone tonight.
Amanda: Hey, we could just talk.
Daniel: Probably not.

Betty: (About Daniel) Amanda, if you knew who he was, why did you get so involved?
Amanda: I thought he would get sick of serial dating. I sure as hell am.
Betty: And what if he doesn't?
Amanda: He will. I'll just wait.

Amanda: (On the phone) Hi there, I'm calling from the Sutton Place Medical Group. One of our patients, Daniel Meade just left here abd thought we should give you a call. The good thing about scabies is that if you treat the itching right away, there's little chance of them becoming open sores. You might want to call your doctor. Okay, bye.

Daniel: We don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
Amanda: Right, because my panties stuffed in your paper shredder probably didn't tip them off.

Amanda: Daniel! No. I have unresolved issues with you, so just squeeze a boob 'cause I have to go.

(looking at the envelope containing the DNA test results)
Daniel: Wow!
Amanda: Yeah.
Daniel: That’s it.
Amanda: Those are the DNA results.
Daniel: So… Um, how many times you think we…
Amanda: A lot… But just remember, if your dad’s DNA does match mine, we’re only half brother and sister, which means if we did it like twenty times, it was only wrong ten.
Daniel: Okay, that actually made sense to me.

Daniel: (About Bradford) You always think you're gonna have more time with someone. I never told him I loved him.
Amanda: Do you love him?
Daniel: Yes. Yes. We were just never one of those families, we never said it.
Amanda: Look Daniel, you may never have gotten his love or approval, but at least you got his jawline. Daniel, he's not gone, he's right upstairs and you can still go and tell him anything you want to.

Amanda: Why is it always sadder when tragedy strikes hot people?

Last edited by Trip & Run; 04-16-2008 at 07:26 AM
Old 04-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

so that means... i will add all three of u in the list??

Trip & run... tnx for those... quotes.. lol.. i remember all of them.. and some of them are really funny...
and yeah... i also love love the scene where they're celebrating not being siblings...
and your last quote... ahh... that is such a lovely scene...

so i think am gonna use Trip & run's suggestion for the title... i like it... is it ok with the rest of u guys??
Old 04-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

The thread title is good. Even though Amanda and Daniel aren't exactly my top favorites, together they seemed pretty good. I like the banner

Oh, I really like this video, do you mind if I put it on the top page, zselle?
Old 04-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakedHestia (View Post)
The thread title is good. Even though Amanda and Daniel aren't exactly my top favorites, together they seemed pretty good. I like the banner

Oh, I really like this video, do you mind if I put it on the top page, zselle?
oh sure... i dont really mind... and i like that video too...
Old 04-17-2008, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the video, Hestia!

zselle, I love your banner. Great job!
Old 04-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Wow the title is great!

I love the opening, the banner is gorgeous and the videos are amazing
Old 04-18-2008, 08:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for adding me.

Love the title and quotes Steph.

Thanks for the vid Hestia.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

I just finished watching that video Hestia linked and it is SO good! Wow, it makes me love Amanda even more. She has so many layers. She tries to appear cool and easygoing for the most part, but her heart is breaking on the inside. Man, what a great, great video.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip & Run (View Post)
I just finished watching that video Hestia linked and it is SO good! Wow, it makes me love Amanda even more. She has so many layers. She tries to appear cool and easygoing for the most part, but her heart is breaking on the inside. Man, what a great, great video.
yeah.. that was really a great video.. and i love the song... amanda is really 'deeper than you think, we all have flaws'... lol... i love that quote... hahahha...

i wish we can get more amanda/daniel moments in the next epis... i really cant wait for next week...

amanda's gonna rocknroll... lol..
Old 04-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Add me please, i adore them!

Old 04-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

- Because sooner or later he'll find out she is the one for him.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Amy
Elite Fan

Could I be added to the list please? I adore these two as a couple and can't believe there hasn't been a thread for them before now!