Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Daniel and Alexis Meade: It's family that gets you through everything

Okay, first off, I really really hope this is okay! I read the little FAQs but am still a little worried. If it's not, I'm sorry!

So, anyway, with all the Meade tension right now, I thought Daniel and Alexis deserved their own thread, mostly because the sibling chemistry between Eric and Rebecca is so amazing. They're so believeable, both in being really funny and really sad! Right now, obiviously, the title doesn't exactly fit, but Daniel did mean it when he said it in that letter, and I think- I hope- Alexis will eventually realize how much she's hurting the wrong people. She's in so much pain herself, having to deal with being rejected so badly, and it's affecting everything she does. I can't help but be pissed at her for Daniel's and Claire's sakes, but I think eventually she'll realize who the people are that really love her and show them the love they deserve in return.

And I know it's been said before, but I really, really want Betty to show Alexis that letter. Much as I love her, I really am angry with her right now and I hope seeing what her brother said while she was working thoughtlessly against him will make her feel guilty over how selfish she's been- and eventually get us to the relationship I know Daniel and Alexis could have.

Daniel & Alexis Fans
1. MoondustWolf (Caitlin)
2. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (Anji)
3. WildAtHeart
4. LondonGirl28
5. *Stacy*
6. uscaremealot8357 (Amber)
7. GuyanaBelle (Steph)
8. Luceuk (Lucy)
9. gsd_fan
10. -cuckoo bananas-

*If you would like to be added to the fan list, just ask or PM the thread starter.*

Last edited by Trip & Run; 03-10-2008 at 09:01 PM
Old 03-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, you can add me. I love them so much! When they were racing and Daniel flashback to when she was Alex....and got into running with her again, I really liked that.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

add me!

i love their relationship.

It just seems so real. They have their nice moments but then they turn right around and have their competitive typical sibling moments lol
Old 03-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'd like to be added too, MoondustWolf. I love it when these two bond. It does sadden me that Alexis doesn't realize how much her brother really loves her. Listening to that letter broke my heart.
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."
Old 03-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please.

I've been thinking about that letter. I really hope that one day it surfaces again and Alexis will find out about how much her brother cares for her.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 07-31-2007, 02:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just moving up this thread to ask one question...

What do you think will happen with Daniel and Alexis during Season 2? Do you think they'll really get closer, or do you think their relationship will continue to be "rocky" in some way or another?

I'd really like to see them put aside their sibling rivalry for good, but since the show is all about keeping things interesting, I have a feeling things won't always go smoothly for them.

Any thoughts?
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."
Old 07-31-2007, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for bumping this up!

I certainly think things are going to be rocky for them, at least in the premiere. For one thing, they never really dealt with the issues between them. Alexis did in some sense tell Daniel she loved him, but it was while she was paniced and he was barely coherent. There's still a ton they need to talk about to understand eachother, and there's always going to be some animosity between them.

That said, we've seen that Daniel loves Alexis and now that Alexis has had a wake-up call in almost losing him, she'll hopefilly show she loves him, too. They need eachother- he's the only person around who really has shown he loves her except for Claire, and Claire's jail. And making up with her is going to be one of the biggest issues he needs to deal with. Of course, he also needs to come to terms with who she is now and understand why she did what she did. But hopefully that will be easier with them both needing to take care of each other.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Londongirl28:
Quote:
What do you think will happen with Daniel and Alexis during Season 2? Do you think they'll really get closer, or do you think their relationship will continue to be "rocky" in some way or another?
I would love to see them grow closer and be able to talk, listen and help one another. Most importantly, they need to be able to trust one another. It would be, as MoondustWolf states, rocky at first. Alexis hasn't really shown Daniel that he can trust her. She did go behind his back and created her own issue of Mode. Yes, her eyes have been opened when Daniel came to her office (ESS) high as a kite. So, here's hoping to see their own personal growth and building up their relationship.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really really hope that they can work their differences out.

icon by jess
Old 08-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoondustWolf (View Post)
Thanks for bumping this up!

I certainly think things are going to be rocky for them, at least in the premiere. For one thing, they never really dealt with the issues between them. Alexis did in some sense tell Daniel she loved him, but it was while she was paniced and he was barely coherent. There's still a ton they need to talk about to understand eachother, and there's always going to be some animosity between them.

That said, we've seen that Daniel loves Alexis and now that Alexis has had a wake-up call in almost losing him, she'll hopefilly show she loves him, too. They need eachother- he's the only person around who really has shown he loves her except for Claire, and Claire's jail. And making up with her is going to be one of the biggest issues he needs to deal with. Of course, he also needs to come to terms with who she is now and understand why she did what she did. But hopefully that will be easier with them both needing to take care of each other.
No problem. Considering one of the last scenes in the season finale had to do with Alexis and Daniel, I thought their relationship is definitely worth discussing.

You bring up a good point. Alexis needs someone as much as Daniel does. She really doesn't have many people who care about her. Daniel and Claire are the only ones at this point who've shown an interest in her welfare. That's why I hope we see some peace b/w Alexis and Daniel. That bond would bring some kind of balance to the current chaos in their lives. Not to mention, it would make their mother happy, considering her philandering husband is doing nothing to help the situation.

Speaking of which, I'm assuming that the Wili/Bradford revelation most probably will be the one thing that helps bring Alexis and Daniel together. In fact, I'm hoping for it, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by planters (View Post)
I would love to see them grow closer and be able to talk, listen and help one another. Most importantly, they need to be able to trust one another. It would be, as MoondustWolf states, rocky at first. Alexis hasn't really shown Daniel that he can trust her. She did go behind his back and created her own issue of Mode. Yes, her eyes have been opened when Daniel came to her office (ESS) high as a kite. So, here's hoping to see their own personal growth and building up their relationship.
That's what I'm hoping for, too. And I think you and MoondustWolf are right: Things won't be smooth for them right away and definitely not all the time, but I'm hoping that they'll be much closer in Season 2 than they were in the last several episodes leading up to the Season 1 finale. I hated seeing Alexis use and abuse her brother that way. For once, it would be nice to see them come together against the real enemy.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohh yeah, Daniel/Alexis plot against Willy. That would be awesome!

icon by jess
Old 08-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

^^ I'm looking forward to that smackdown, for sure.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh definitely!!

icon by jess
Old 12-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Bumping this up because Amber was interested.

I love Daniel and Alexis, so I'll definitely be here more. I didn't even know we had a them for them.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

THANK YOU FOR BUMPING THIS UP OMG!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Now we need to get that cap over here from the D/B thread with Alexis clinging on to Daniel's arm. That is true
If interested in UB role playing, click here: