Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Betty's Wait Problem" {Ep:2x03} Episode Discussion Thread

Betty's Wait Problem
Aired: Thursday, October 11th

Even though Henry is kind of back in her life, Betty finds herself annoyed and yet intrigued by the new sandwich guy, Giovanni. Meanwhile, everyone at Mode prepare for the Meades' Black and White Ball. Wilhelmina tries to get her wedding back on track. Amanda prepares to make her first appearance as Fey Sommers' birth child and fugitive Claire Meade invites herself to Wilhelmina's wedding.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great ep. I'm so happy to see Claire Meade back!!

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess

Last edited by *Stacy*; 10-18-2007 at 03:51 PM
Old 10-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOVED tonight's ep! I like Gio the sandwich guy. He inspired Betty. And inspiration is always a good thing. But I still want her with Henry.

"Quack!" "Woof!" "Quack!" "Woof!" Hilarious. Freddy Rodriguez and America have awesome chemistry.

I'm soooo relieved Ignacio returned home safe and sound! I was holding my breath the entire time after that shot went off.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:31 PM
New Fan

Tonight was fantablous! i Loved Everything from Daniel/Justin, Marc/Amanda, Betty/Gio

I Have to say i Like how Daniel was like we dont have to tell your Aunt Betty..Like he was afraid of her reaction to him faking being handicapped. LOL And was so right when he brought in that bitten bagel for Betty.

I am a Daniel/Betty Shipper But I Liked the scenes with Betty/Gio, If I cant have Daniel and Betty right now then I could definetly go with Betty/Gio
Old 10-12-2007, 12:19 AM
New Fan

Loved loved the episode. great review up at keywordSNARK
Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Loyal Fan

favorite episode so far-and the ending was the best when they were all there hugging together. loved the gio and betty scenes.

Dan/Blair (Gossip Girl)-Jackie/Hyde(That 70's Show)-Harry/Hermione(Harry Potter)-Zutara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)-Henry/Anne (The Tudors)-Spike/Faye (Cowboy Bebop)( And all the more to come.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not reading because sadly I haven't watched. Off to bed, so i'll watch in a minute and be a posting machine in the am.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 10-12-2007, 06:05 AM
Banned

I loved this episode it was so good to finally have Ignocio home for good. I smiled when he came though the door.

Betty & Gio:I think i have a new ship these two are so cute together and great chemistry. What i really loved is that Betty listened to Gio and she is now taking writing classes. I think it's so awesome she can have someone to talk with and who will listen to her.

Henry:Well Henry you have have now lost all respect from me. But i did like the scene with Marc and Amanda.

Speaking of Amanda:Haha hilarious that red carpet scene with Marc stepping on her dress was hilarious. I love these two they are the best.

Daniel:I knew he was faking typical of him to use a wheelchair to impress a woman. I also knew that Justin was going to tell Hilda and Hilda would tell Betty. LOL that was so funny.

Claire:Aw i felt bad for her but i'm glad Wilhemina didn't call the police on her.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

fabulous episode, loved Betty and Gio! and Ignacio is finally home

Old 10-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked Betty/Gio! Is he going to be in the episode next week?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Great episode.

Daniel/Justin was great. Betty & Gio were fun but I don't see fantastic chemistry but they are definitely better the Betty/Henry in my opinion.

I love the character of Claire & how she & the other lady I can't remember her name are hiding in the Hamptons! How clever is that.

Betty/Daniel scenes were great as well. I knew Daniel would get out of the chair because Justin was so bad at basketball & that betty would be so mad at him.

I knew Ignacio would be all right.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Gio was great. I missed Freddy Rodriguez from SFU. And I honestly think he's kind of perfect for Betty ... right now. But, it's a bit obvious that Betty isn't going to wait for Henry.

kenny | credit
Old 10-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

just got done watching it. I loved the justin/daniel moments....haha justin plays basketball as well as i do lol

and omg i loved the "Quack" "Woof" scene haha i love Gio lol....singing along to toni braxton..i do that haha...wow that's two moments from the episode that are stuff i do lol

and i have to say...like Marc and Amanda...Henry being all assertive...was really really hot haha

marc's photoshopping was great too haha
Old 10-14-2007, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions in the sky (View Post)
I really liked Betty/Gio! Is he going to be in the episode next week?
Spoiler:
Old 10-14-2007, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode!
Old 10-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Spoiler:
Yay! to that spoiler. I have no self-control