Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Six Degrees 1x02 - "What are the Odds?" Episode Discussion (airing 09/28/2006, 10/9c)

Quote:
"What are the Odds?"
Carlos bites off more than he can chew when he takes on an attempted murder case; Mae decides to stay in New York and work for Laura, while Laura starts her first day working for a famed interior designer; Whitney struggles with planning her wedding, giving Steven a job that could possibly turn his entire life around; and Damian catches a lucky break and helps someone else's fate, but worries about his own.
Thursday, Sept. 28 @ 10/9c on ABC!
Source

Due to Canadian viewers getting the show on Wednesday, episode discussion and reviews will start on Wednesday night. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't drop by til you have seen the episode.

Please try to keep discussion of the episode on this thread until the show has aired in the US. If you must discuss it in, for example, character threads, please use spoiler spaces [sp*][/sp*] (without the *s). Thank you.

Last edited by silver lining; 09-27-2006 at 10:31 AM
Old 09-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

I'm looking forward to watching, it sounds like a great episode
Old 09-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Can't wait until Wednesday canadian viewers get it on Global a day earlier (check local listings for times).

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
Old 09-26-2006, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Jayne, you are watching it a day early?

I cant wait for Thursday! This is such an awesome Post Grey's show.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I added the info about Canadian viewers getting it on Wednesday to the first post

Enjoy the episode!

Kat | icon |
Old 09-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Kat, but I am watchin it on Thursday like everybody else.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Global ended up not airing the episode *grr*, but I am crossing my fingers that it airs next week.

The reason that I am watching it on Wednesdays is because I meet with a group every other week and I also have another show at 10 pm on Thursdays, but I plan on watching this week (okay, taping and then watching on Saturday or Sunday).

Old 09-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

ooohh.. Tonight's the night~
Old 09-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Excited!!
Old 09-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Good episode, certainly sets up quite a bit and better than last weeks episode that lagged until the end of the episode. This one seemed to have a bit more punch to it at the beginning and seemed to sustain it throughout the episode.

Loved how they had characters interact with each other, whether they knew it or not. It's interesting how they are placing them and what the circumstances are that places them in each other's paths.

As for the previews, all I have to say is SQUEEEE!! For those that don't know, the guy who said "Laura, just leave it alone", that is Jason Wiles (aka Charlie). Don't know what his connection to the characters will be quite yet, but I am somewhat curious as to what it is and I look forward to Wednesday night

Old 09-28-2006, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

That was Jason Wiles?? Wow does he look different with curly hair and blonde.

I really liked this episode too, and all the interaction the characters seem to have without knowing it.

Damian is still the man, I loved how he dropped the penny right side up for the next person. Who was his girlfriend? I thought I recognized her from somewhere.

Whitney - so awesome and needs to get rid of Paul yesterday, she has so much class and style. I loved her interaction with Laura, and that she knew JT.

Laura - I wish she was in the episode more, but I can totally see what she was going through. I would hate to be the awful assistant to an assistant.

Steve - interesting, and his ex is a total b----! So glad Whitney made him admit why he wasnt working for a time. Honesty is the best policy.

Mae - letting Liza skip school! Not a good influence!
At least is was a great excuse to find out what was in the box.

Carlos - he was so in over his head. He shouldnt have been doing that case, I wonder if he will ever figure out the connection to Damian.

Overall a really good episode, it just makes me want more.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode! I can't wait to see Shiri Appleby next week!
Old 09-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Sarah, Damian's girlfriend Regina, is actress Zoe Saldana.. she has been in a few movies, Centerstage, Pirates of the Carribbean, Guess who?, etc..

I thought the episode was good too, I was half asleep while watching it, so I'll have to watch it again this weekend.

It's funny, while watching it, I can't help but keep thinking "How does this person connect with this person.. ?" It's a fun little game I play.

Last edited by KCsGirl; 09-29-2006 at 09:56 AM
Old 09-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Total Fan

Okay, so this week, I didn't do as last week and I taped it!

But... I don't know. Maybe it's because I missed the pilot, but I felt really lost... The first 40 minutes had a really good beat and I loved that, it certainly caught my attention. But then, a friend called and I watched the last 20 minutes while talking to her so I wasn't really attentive....

I really like Jay Hernandez' character, as well as Mae. But I don't really like the fiancé guy... Sorry, I don't know the names yet... It will come.

So, I will keep on tuning in in the next few weeks to see if I get hooked or not. And in the meantime, I'll try to find a way to watch the pilot. That will propable help me.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Daph, Fiancee guy is a total jerk, so you are completely allowed to not like him.

We can get you all caught up if you have quesitons.