Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2020, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds cool The Injustice League? What happened to the Legion of Doom?

I'd like to have the power to make whatever food I want with the snap of my fingers.
Old 08-21-2020, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...they have a movie like that...it's called Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Injustice Leauge was before Legion of Doom in the comics too in the DC Universe
Old 08-22-2020, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, I never saw that movie.

They were? I never heard of Injustice League in all the time I was growing up. Of course, I did read Marvel more than DC.

Chameleonic ability like the Predator.
Old 08-22-2020, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i love that power from Predator

you have to big fan on Justice League of America to kow ISA well...like BatTia
Old 08-23-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but not exactly like the Predator. Just so I could blend in with my surroundings but not the heat vision. Although I probably would need something since bending light around my body would make it difficult to see.

Yeah, but I'm a long time comic book fan going all the way back to the 1970s. I'm surprised that I never heard of the Injustice League or Injustice Society. Was the Injustice League around then, or was it just the Injustice Society, the enemy of the Justice Society?
Old 08-23-2020, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, but not exactly like the Predator. Just so I could blend in with my surroundings but not the heat vision. Although I probably would need something since bending light around my body would make it difficult to see.

Yeah, but I'm a long time comic book fan going all the way back to the 1970s. I'm surprised that I never heard of the Injustice League or Injustice Society. Was the Injustice League around then, or was it just the Injustice Society, the enemy of the Justice Society?
That's correct

The new bad guy in new Superman movie is cool... I can pm you or you can research it
Old 08-24-2020, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Which bad guy, in Man of Tomorrow? What's his name?
Old 08-24-2020, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I'll say in SPs

Spoiler:
Old 08-24-2020, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome, Dave! I'm surprised to see... the L word in a Superman movie. He's not normally one to tangle with Supes. I've never heard of that other one, though. Sounds like a cool power, though.
Old 08-24-2020, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK...hope you can make a good decision in the future if you want to see the movie or not...

the power of foresight and to see the future and make all good decisions for yourself...would be good to have...
Old 08-24-2020, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, that would be. Although I'd always wonder if it were really foresight, or retained core memories of a previous life?
Old 08-24-2020, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...if you got foreseight today.... it would only change the decisions you make tonight , and tomorrow and so on.... so the power of foresight i'm describing has no affect on memory or time traveling or creating alternate time lines

example.... you want to go out to Bob Evans Tuesday....but your Foresight on Tuesday.... tells you there will be a major accident with 10 minutes with you involved in crash - you don't die , but you get badly injured.... so you decide NOT to go to Bob Evans. its the simple power of momentary foresight
Old 08-24-2020, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah, I see. I actually think that neurologists have a name for that, although I don't know what it is.

In a way, it's a lot like Peter Parker's Spider Sense.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no...Peter Parker doesn't have foresight.... has has what's nature -insect Spider sense... most insects have that ability... they can sense when danger is coming a minute or less before it gets there...just like a breed or two can sniff out sickness/ cancer/ maybe covid

spiders have multipe eyes... they gave Peter Spider sense instead of multiple eyes....lol
Old 08-24-2020, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah, I see. I always thought his spider sense was a psychic version of a spider being attuned to vibrations in its web.

That kind of foresight would do great in Las Vegas.