Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Volume 3 Speculation Thread (No Spoilers): Heroes or Villains, what do you think?

I thought that to help with the unfortunate early onset of Heroes withdrawls, we could have a thread dedicated to the speculation and discussion for season three Jess, I hope this is ok

Couple things I hope for:

A new story for Sylar.
It's not that I don't like Sylar. I think he was a great character season 1 . Zachary Quinto is an amazing actor and he plays Sylar well. But what I dislike is that he seems to have this never ending plot immunity no matter what happens in the rest of the story. He doesn't really have a clever use of all the powers he's been taking. I would love to see him use them for something besides killing people to get more. I would love to see something beyond "mmmmm brains, yum"

Caitlin to be saved
I would love to see more of the Caitlin Peter storyline, to see Peter attempting to retreive her from the past. It would not be pleased if he just left her there

Maya V Sylar
I would love to see what Maya does now that she has a bit more of an understanding of what is happening to her. Possibly team up with Mohinder to develop some sort of control over her powers. Then find sylar and practice Fight to the death, I say

ETA: Thank you Paire for the title correction

Last edited by 4N6 DNA; 12-05-2007 at 09:55 PM
4N6 DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

it should be ok

it should be a really great volume!!

Quote:
Will Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) die by an assassin's bullet? Was Niki (Ali Larter) truly blown to hot, blonde, gorgeous bits? Will Adam (David Anders) spend eternity six feet under? And — say it ain't so! — does badass Elle (Kristen Bell) really have an inner Girl Scout? The Dec. 3 episode of Heroes, the conclusion of the show's second volume "Generations," left us with lots of big questions. Creator and executive producer Tim Kring has the answers. And, whaddya know, he's even sharing some of them!

The fate of Nathan, who was shot during a TV press conference, and of Niki, who may have died in an abandoned building explosion, are "up in the air and will be determined when we come back after the strike," Kring says. "Things are fairly dire for them both." Immortal Adam was teleported by Hiro (Masi Oka) into a coffin buried in the same Japanese cemetery where his father Kaito (George Takei), who was slain by Adam, is also buried. "It's poetic justice to have Adam end up in the same graveyard as Kaito," Kring notes. "We've given the audience no reason to believe that Adam can figure a way to get out of there. The fact that he can live forever makes this the most gruesome of internments. If this happened to any of us, at least we'd know we'd soon have the mercy of death. Not here."

Witchy, bitchy Elle, who wound up saving the lives of Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy), Maya (Dania Ramirez) and little Molly (Adair Tishler), clearly sparked when Mohinder called her a hero. "Kristen Bell gave us the perfect reaction in that scene," Kring says. "For a moment there, Elle sees she's been given an opportunity to use her powers in a good way. And she absolutely likes the sound of that word 'hero.'" Not to worry. There are plenty more baddies coming after the writers' strike concludes. In fact, the title of Volume 3 — "Villains" — says it all.

"We've introduced a cadre of them over the course of the show and we're going to see them rise up," Kring says. "Just as the heroes have found each other to save the world, the villains will do the same with the opposite intent." And their numbers may be legion. "The Company has catalogued many of these people over the years. There may be more of them down in that basement than we have alluded to so far."

Will Sylar (Zachary Quinto) be their ringleader? After being electro-zapped by Elle, Mister Eyebrows escaped to a back alley and skeevily injected himself with Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) blood. Then, in a wicked salute to Popeye, he telekinetically grabbed a can of spinach and said, "I'm back!"

"Sylar getting his power back does not bode well for our heroes," says Kring, who admits there is one upside to the writers' strike: Originally, Quinto was not going to be available for much of Volume 3 because of his commitment to the new Star Trek film. Now, with the strike dragging on, he'll likely be done playing young Spock by the time Heroes returns to production.
Exclusive: Tim Kring Explains Heroes' "Generations" Finale - Celebrity and Entertainment News | TVGuide.com
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Here's what I think;

. A rematch between Peter and Sylar in Volume 3. Peter is the only one who can take down Sylar, I bet Mohinder will call Peter for help on his cell phone when Mohinder and Sylar meet up agian. Than it will be a Peter V.S Sylar agian, this time it will rock. I mean Kring said he will litsen to the fans this season and must know how many fans were disapointed in the Peter V.S Sylar first Volume.

-Peter will hunt for the killer of his brother and will want revenge. Also predict it will unleash a dark side of him and he will be able to controll his powers finally.

-Mama Petrillie will get her butt taken down by Peter.

-Maybe Papa Petrellie will be brought in to fight Peter.

-Possible a Matt/Peter team up this time.

I can't wait for Peters storyline in Volume 3. Kring did say Peter and Elle would meet up agian and since there after Sylar, well you do the couculations LOL.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm curious to learn who the "Villains" will be. A few guesses:

- Sylar -- Now that he has his powers back, he'll be back to his old, "world-domination" ways.

- Adam Monroe -- Someone will free him, and then he'll go gunning for Hiro and Peter.

- Angela Petrelli -- That is one cold-hearted parent, and she just can't seem to sever her ties with her past life.

- Noah Bennet (?) -- As an official Company employee again, I think he'll be forced into morally-ambiguous actions, whether he wants to or not.

- Bob Bishop -- He seems like a sure bet.

- Others...

icon credit: ladybozi
paire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Supreme Fan

I would like the villians to be The assasin, sylar, Adam and his diciple as he in the graphic novels talks about a diciple and i think a villian from the graphic novels i think it was Richard drucker...
Old 12-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope to see:

- some awesome fights Peter vs. Sylar. But I do NOT want to see Sylar die. He's a candy, Kring, understood?

- Elle with Noah taking the company down

- Adam free and haunting Hiro Finally a fight between those two and maybe Adam's death (it would break my heart, but still)

- Mohinder realizing and facing his true deep feelings for Sylar and vice versa. Ok, not gonna happen, but whatever
Old 12-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

So you guy's are saying there may be a villains team up is that right? That would be cool. Adam after Peter/Hiro would be a neat twist and it would be different from Volume 2. But yah I def think there will be another Peter V.S Sylar fight this time. I'm sure glad it wasn't Elle who finished Sylar off after all, it wouldn't be right. If Sylar has to be put down it should be done the right way, Peter should do it. At least that way we'd get what the fans have been craving for and Sylar would go down a decent way. Man I can't wait for Volume 3 ughh stupid writers strike, hopefully it will be over before Chritsmas like some people are saying.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for this thread Jessie! Brilliant idea.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, Jessie, thanks! The title is beyond true.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

and for Claire?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:42 AM
Extreme Fan

for claire...i want to see her save Nathan with her blood. And spend more quality time with Uncle Peter trying to take down the big bad evil company. I hope she also learns how some self-defense skills so we can see more action from this girl. I hate to see her running all the time. With the right fighting skills, she can do so much damage since she is invulnerable.

I hope Adam finds a way out of his grave. Hey, Japan gets hit with ALOT of earthquakes. Who knows? One little faultline quiver and Adam's coffin will be pushed up to the ground. Voila! Adam's outta there!!

Others I want to see back for Vol.3: HRG, Matt, Peter(duh), Nathan, Angela, Hiro, Ando, Mohinder, Sylar, Elle, Bob & Monica.

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
claire_bear2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

I'd love to see Elle working to take down the company.

I hope Adam is back, but please, please don't team up him with Sylar! I hate the idea of them two working together. Sylar is an individualist he needs to kill people alone, all by himself.

Nathan-must-be-back.

Oh and I'd like to see some more Claire&West.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

My Thoughts:

Claire: To become more mature and defensive, integrated into the main storyline like in Season 1. I would also like to see her have more interaction with Peter, Nathan, Elle, Sylar, and to actually meet Hiro. NO WEST!

Nathan: Must live and he must interact with both Peter and Claire regularly. Hopefully taking down his Mama...

Peter: To stop being so dumb and naive, using common sense. I also want him to become more of a badass and to have a showdowns with both the company and Sylar. If Adam is released, helping Hiro to take him down as well. I'm ambivalent about Caitlin (though the actress is awful!)

Hiro: Getting back to his true love Ando. Dealing with the ghost of Adam.

Sylar: Back to being a total badass and integrated into the main storyline as well (more than just eating brains). I also really want more Claire/Sylar action for some reason lol.

Elle: Team up with Claire and HRG but to also remain delightfully CRAZY.

Niki may remain dead, I don't care about her.

I think the villians will be Matt, Sylar, Adam, Mama Petrelli, and possibly an unknown.
Layla25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just want the reunion between CLaire&Peter

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Supreme Fan

For the villains, my bet is on Jessica Sanders. I refuse to believe she's actually ends up dying in the explosion. It would not only be even more lame than D.L.'s death, but also a big mistake on TPTB's part, because I think there's a lot more potential in the character, not to mention Ali Larter, who's been amazing with the poor material she's been given.

As long as I don't hear anything else from Kring, I firmly believe Ali will be back.
**Susie** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread