Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Volume 2 Discussion Thread: this Volume is over, what did you think?

did Volume 2 live up to your expectations? did you love it? hate it? post your thoughts here.

i personally thought it was a bit lackluster. i'm not too fond seeing unwanted newbies stealing screentime from the original heroes cast. but things really started to pick up around Episode 7.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

it really started to pick up when Hiro finally came back from Japan. the voiceover part to Ando was dull for me.

monica sadly doesnt interest me that much. neither did micah this season.

once elle came in started to get more interesting hehe.. especially when molly got trapped by the nightmare man! that was awesome
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i just posted this on beemans blog, hehe but before that i did enjoy the finale and i agree that it picked up aroud 209 even 208. mainly cuz elle and adam wers such amazing charcters, and hrg's, sylar's and nathans charcter was alwys good in season 2, but here are my other thoughts:

i loved season one especially all the charter development but i hardly saw any of that in season 2. Too many new chacters were introduced some were really good like elle and adam but caitlin and west, most boring charcters ever and lacked chemistry with peter and claire, have no idea why there wasn't more claire and peter scenes or nathan and claire scenes, its like season 1 was nothing and her bio family neva existed. claire neva even found out peter was alive!!!!! nathan could have called her, or flew to tell her. the lack of petrelli scenes made me hate season 2.
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

there was lack of nathan and lack of niki scenes.. there wasnt that much interaction for sure unlike last season. everything that the scene lacked was mentioned in Kring's EW.com interview..
Old 12-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

Hiro stayed in Japan far too long. i kept saying "can you go back home before you do something stupid!" too late...

West was a freaking weirdo in the beginning, but he ended up becoming my latest boy-toy.

and Peter staying in Ireland pissed me off so much. i mean, he gave us the lamest excuse EVER for not wanting to know his true identity. "what if i was a bad person" or some crap like that.

Adam was freaking awesome though.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea.. i think heroes is better off cutting the love stuff

btw Ando sure has been getting really dumb stuff this season the only thing interesting from him was when Hiro's dad died
Old 12-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

doing romantic scenes is not their forte, so they should just stop.

and correction: EVERYBODY got dumb this Season.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hiro did stay a bit too long, and i think i expected his charcter to be a little darker after his father's death.

ireland and peter loosing his memory was just the worst mistake ever, even the box mystery. crap storyline.

there wasn't much nathan and nikki, and not very much nikki altogether compared to season 1, and i thought the future ep would be a bit more better then it was.

adam and peter teaming up i loved but peter was fooled by him way too much. that burying alive thing was awesome at the scene where nathan was shot, was so sad and nikki risking her life like that.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's true.. they all dumbed down pretty much

having love scenes make them look weak. especially Sylar even though he was using Maya.

leave the love scenes for soap operas
Old 12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

i think Kring should watch how his cast interacts before he decides who should be coupled up, seriously.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

This volume was pretty bad. Cheap writting, too many characters and too cheesy sometimes.

The only good thing was Elle and I hope they don't ruin her turning her into a poor screwed up girl who reedems herself. It would be pathetic.

My favorite characters Peter and Claire were very out of character this season and they got really dumb. Peter turned into this insecure and selfish guy. Claire became too perfect and too stupid.

I just hope volume 3 is better. I love its name and the beginning was just awesome. I really hope Heroes goes back to being Heroes.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah lokking forward to the nxt season.

peter's charcter was just so different, he wasn't really heroic this season, and the othing thing which i thought was stupid was when he caught the virus just in time, how did he know adam had dropped the virus and where to look its pretty small, he knew wut to look for and hadn't seen it yet.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
i think Kring should watch how his cast interacts before he decides who should be coupled up, seriously.
im all for family love! but instead they all broke up except for Sandra and Noah!!
and instead new love interest emerged!!

YES!! most of the stuff was cheesy especially the LOVE stuff.. that doesnt go well with Heroes.. AT ALL!!

so true I actually didnt like Claire at all this season.. and Peter too especially when he thinks of Caitlin before the world!!
Old 12-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

they both were quite selfish. oh look, another thing they have in common.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

the love stuff sucked this season, claire was just a completely different person as well as peter, wut the hell did kring do 2 heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply   Post New Thread