Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, imagine that - two of the hottest people on the show - being evil, bad ass and with deep dark voices because they are so drunk with power
Old 03-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG you are all hilarious I mean, I agree with you but still... just hilarious
Old 03-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

OMG! I'm w/these two! And getting to now see them on screen together is so...!

About whether/not Peter should go evil. I personally am a sucker for badboys. So, I would like to see a darker Peter. Seeing Milo bring out that part of him would be so fantastic. He's always the good guy give him some evil stuff to do as well. I don't think I would want him to go completely over to the darkside like Anakin in Star Wars or something, because I love the hero side of him as well. But I wouldn't mind seeing him go through a phase/two of darkness.

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚
Old 03-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carie M. (View Post)
OMG! I'm w/these two! And getting to now see them on screen together is so...!

About whether/not Peter should go evil. I personally am a sucker for badboys. So, I would like to see a darker Peter. Seeing Milo bring out that part of him would be so fantastic. He's always the good guy give him some evil stuff to do as well. I don't think I would want him to go completely over to the darkside like Anakin in Star Wars or something, because I love the hero side of him as well. But I wouldn't mind seeing him go through a phase/two of darkness.
I agree a bit actually. I want him bad, but I want him to turn good later, so it will be filled with angst
Old 03-14-2007, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelie (View Post)
Yeah, imagine that - two of the hottest people on the show - being evil, bad ass and with deep dark voices because they are so drunk with power
Oh I LOVE the way you think! Peter and Sylar the hottest Heroes on TV!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Awesome

I do like the idea of Peter being badass and then turns good again. Just all that guilt and then Sylar coming after him, either to kill him or make him join him again...
Old 03-14-2007, 08:03 AM
Absolute Fan

FF ate my post

Yeah I mean I love the idea of Peter going darkside and then going good again. All that guilt and then Sylar coming after him, either to kill him or to make Peter join him again.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Naughty FF!

Oh yeah, Sylar trying to recruit Peter would be fun!
Old 03-17-2007, 11:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, it really would. Too bad that it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen... It's a general feeling I'm getting.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if he does turn evil, it won't be for good.. Remember in one of the first few episodes when future!Hiro came to see Peter in the subway? I don't think he would've done that if he didn't trust Peter in his own timeline.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I guess that would be true. But maybe Peter could've gone darkside and then goodside again? I want some darkside!Peter, I can't help it
Old 03-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I guess that would be true. But maybe Peter could've gone darkside and then goodside again? I want some darkside!Peter, I can't help it
Old 03-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie (View Post)
if he does turn evil, it won't be for good.. Remember in one of the first few episodes when future!Hiro came to see Peter in the subway? I don't think he would've done that if he didn't trust Peter in his own timeline.

great point I'm busting a gut trying to figure out exactly what/who they are to each other and what happens between them when the show returns. - love the icon DW btw valerie
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 03-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I want a dark Peter wandering around the world like Sylar did trying to take down the masterminds behind the Company and seeking the Truth behind all of this.

And I'd even imagine a side story with Peter and Sylar's destinies intertwined... Because he knows what's Peter power and he knows that's the best power ever so he will track him down and eventually from time to time they will face and fight.
So Peter going from place to place, meeting people as he is looking for answers and Sylar wiping everything behind him...

Dark side... Mmmmh dark side... Would be soooo goood

I really hope this isn't gonna turn like:
- Peter the leader of the good guys
- And Sylar & Co as badguys
(wouldn't see Sylar allying himself with other? i guess they could have some really interesting thing/information to offer our heroes wouldn't even imagine/know that could turn the tables, after all for Sylar the end justifies the means)

And watching 167 seasons of crap
Old 03-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

I prefer Sylar working alone... The Company (hee, like in Prison Break! ) does have the same goal as him (killing the heroes) but I don't see why they'd be willing to go all "oh, we'll wait until you eat their brains first". Besides, he's already enemies with HRG.