Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sylar♥Elle #375: Let's go up and down and up and down and down again!

+ Top 10 Moments Vid: 1, 2 +

Old 02-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kristen

"I would love to see him and Elle face off one day, I think that would be unbelievable."

"I would like to most interact with, and this is for two different reasons, for on and off camera reasons, with Zachary Quinto. Zachary Quinto has been a good friend of mine for almost ten years now. I’ve always wanted to work with him… he’s the coolest thing because he’s so unpredictable and so downright evil. It’s almost hard for me to watch because it’s the polar opposite of Zach’s personality; he’s just the kindest, gentlest most giving person."

"I really like that they brought that together, because it's really interesting."

"I am thrilled by the idea that my good friend Zach Quinto (Sylar) and I could possibly have scenes together."

"I have a lot more interaction with him [Sylar], which is great for me, because Zach Quinto is a very dear friend."

Zach

"Yeah, it's a pretty epic battle. You know, some things go down. There's definitely some special effects elements to it. There's some stunt elements to it. And it's both personal and epic."

"They do have a lot in common, actually, and that's an exploration that we make this year. Elle factors prominently into Sylar's journey of the season at a certain point."

"In this season, I think the relationship between Sylar and Elle (Kristen Bell, a long time friend of Quinto's) is pretty intricate and complicated and you learn what first brought them together and how they came to know one another and thats always an interesting exploration."

"Well I just love Kristen all around. I love working with her. I love hanging out with her. I think she has a really great energy and a novel actress. So any time I get to work with her is a good time."

"The relationship between Sylar and Elle is rooted in forgiveness."

"Kristen had to be out by a certain date, and she wasn't able to come back to the season til a certain date, so there was only a window of time we had to work with Kristen. So I was working almost, you know, every day with her, and I just felt like there was such a great working dynamic in that."

"We had a good caper there, we had a good few episodes run. She gets shot in the leg, I almost get killed again, it sort of turns Bonnie & Clyde for a minute, you know, which is nice, like us on the run. And then ultimately I can't.. have her around anymore. "

"So I realize that she's more of a liability than she is a help. And then trust sort of factors into it, and ultimately I think becomes what unravels the relationship."

"It's not a good way to go, I hate to say, for her.. but uh, but you know, at least she got to have fun on her way out [laughs] I suppose that's a good way to look at it."

"But I forgave her before I killed her.. so that's good."

"He truly did love her."
- Aron Coliete & Joe Pokaski

"And there are people on the show who are really good friends off the set, like Kristen and Zach, and now they have a storyline together and so you get wonderful chemistry."
- Allan Arkush

"Oh to be young, psycho, and in love."
- Greg Beeman

"Their scenes were really the emotional anchor of the episode."
- Greg Yaitanes

"These two are so great together, you know they're really close friends, and they've got this wonderful chemistry, and are just very at ease with each other."
- Jack Coleman

"There's one more thing about this, they were just so terrific together, their smiles back and forth. And the pie, he likes peach pie, it's hilarious, and the little smile on her part."
- Allan Arksuh

"But that's, you know, their chemistry together, is great."
- Jack Coleman

G: "It was very manful, wasn't it?"
S: "Yeah, it was, it was with purpose."
G: "And she succumbed."
- Sendhil Ramamurthy and Greg Beeman (on the kiss)

C: "This is a very hot scene [fans herself] ooh, ooh."
G: "Not what you’re use to seeing Kristen Bell. .romantic comedy.. not exactly romantic comedies, this is hot and steamy."
C: "And Sylar is certainly showing another side to himself, in fact, several sides to him in that particular shot."
G: "Yeah, he’s hot though."
- Cristine Rose and Greg Grunberg

"Why lose Elle? She and Sylar showed such great chemistry the past few weeks."
- TVGuide

"Once again, Sylar’s journey is the most interesting. The relationship with Elle was great."
- IFMagazine

"I was really sad to see that Sylar had actually killed Elle. I love Kristen Bell and enjoyed her and Gabriel/Sylar together."
- TV Squad

"Although her character wasn't used as well as she could have this season, I would have loved to see a continuance of Sylar and Elle's sort of Bonnie and Clyde spree."
- Pioneer Local

"Yeah, we were shocked that Heroes made our thankful list, but while the show itself is still a shadow of its Season 1 goodness, some promising developments are keeping us watching. We're most excited about the pairing the conflicted evildoer Sylar and the former company gal Elle. Zachary Quinto and Kristen Bell together are electric!"
- TWOP

"Both Kristen Bell and Zachary Quinto rock the house in their scenes together. Big time chemistry between this pair."
- 411 Mania

"In particular, the prison cell scenes between Elle and Sylar are beautifully filmed, with a real cinematic quality that ramps up the dark tone, occasionally pierced by the light of the electric bolts. Their blossoming relations reek of emotional earnestness due to the fine performances from Zachary Quinto and Kristen Bell and the theme of empathy is fascinatingly brought out."
- DigitalSpy

"Knowing that Kristen Bell and Zachary Quinto are good friends in real-life and that he's part of the reason she got this role, it makes these scenes that much more enjoyable."
- BuddyTV

"Let's see if I've got this right. Elle (Kristen Bell) rescued Sylar (Zachary Quinto) because she saw his capacity for good. Then the reformed Sylar rescued Elle by helping with her glitchy internal electrical system. Then Sylar went bad again and opened Elle's skull, the better to suck out the special powers in her brain. But somewhere in there, these two dysfunctional human lab rats also licked each other's deep psychic wounds and shared a hot kiss or two."
- Sign On San Diego

"Please tell me that Sylar did not just kill Elle. Because I could have sworn that, not hours before, Sylar had thrown Elle to safety at the cost of his own life. If he wanted her dead, he certainly could have left her behind, wounded and weak, a sitting duck for HRG. Instead, he sacrificed himself and died for her. (Oh yeah, Sylar died too, in this episode, until the end of the second eclipse restored his and Claire's healing power. Get it? Got it? Good.) Gabriel loves Elle, Elle loves Gabriel Gray, and even with all that self-loathing pessimism he's wielding these days, I can't believe he just sliced her head open!"
- Kristin Dos Santos

"We finally see Kristen Bell and Zachary Quinto together on screen (in case you haven't heard, there is quite the fan faction for these two) and sparks fly!"
- Kristin Dos Santos

Old 02-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

why the heck are we using a up and down one again
Old 02-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i kissed my husband but it wasnt right cuz i felt lukes lips on mien again
Old 02-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cuz she' feeling frisky

tftnt
Old 02-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

we didnt use the reefer madness one did we?

i thought we didnt
Old 02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

well one of the titles had the up and down thing..
Old 02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

sylar kissed jen but she rejected him so luke felt him up
Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was the one i came up with
Old 02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we did use the reefer madness one I know we definitely used the up and down

wtheck lauren
Old 02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

... yea
Old 02-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh
Fan Forum Star

i dont know i wasnt even suppose to use this title

it was suppose to be another one..

so i was feeling frisky like jen said haha
Elite Fan

Yup...
Old 02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top