Old 11-25-2016, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

only one more thread
Old 11-25-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, just this one.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup. Not sure if we'll get it with the next re-watch or not.
Just hope isn't going slow.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it was being slow for me last night then i realised was my internet

tia thanks for preparing our future thread
Old 11-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it was being slow for me last night then i realised was my internet

tia thanks for preparing our future thread
Old 11-26-2016, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for posting, Lauren!

FF is always messing up.

We're almost to 900! Just two more watches should do it! And I'll get the right episode, Tia.
Old 11-26-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can tell you a little something about the OP. The OP will have honorary mentions to certain users first Paire threads.... seeking that actually took the most work. I'll don't even think I 100% have everyone's first thread accurate because of how difficult it was to find. Arinna's is difficult to find for some reason. Alex, yours was easy to find. lol I think your connection to Lauren brought you to

If doesn't move slow on Thursday I'll type fast enough to get to the next thread after the next re-watch. Also, I'm going to try to find my Season 4 DVD. lolol I never even opened it but...

Also, Lauren, it was going slow for a few people yesterday so I think it was ...
Old 11-27-2016, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

YES I BOUGHT ALEX TO FF!! OMG TIA I CANT BELIVE U WENT TO ALL THAT HARD WORK ON TOP OF ALL THE HARD WORK THAT NORMALLY COMES WIH CREATING AN OP tia is amazing

i didnt open season 4 dvd till we did rewatch hahaha

thats good it wasnt just me though ive been slow on this weekend anyway

MY SURIVIVOR WILL STILL HAPPEN MARK MY WORDS
Old 11-27-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah! and I was shocked that my first Paire thread was #71. I was shocked to find that one out. I guess I assumed I entered the Paire threads world a lot later. lol
So, I guess we have to thank Lauren for ALEX. One of the greatest things with reading some of Alex past post is him supporting Arinna fics, even back then. lol
You will all find out ya'll first thread in the next thread.

Guess we both didn't care to re-watching Season 4.
Of the DVD's, Season 1 is the one I re-watched most. But season 3-4 are the ones I didn't... not sure if I even re-watched Season 3 on DVD before we rewatched that as well.

I loved Heroes which is why I got the DVD's even if I didn't watch it when I got it...
Old 11-27-2016, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I asked from Alex to get me the first 3 DVD'd and didn't bother him for the last one. And thank you soooooooooooooooo much Tia, for your hard work!
Old 11-27-2016, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I asked from Alex to get me the first 3 DVD'd and didn't bother him for the last one. And thank you soooooooooooooooo much Tia, for your hard work!
Wow Alex did that for you. That's so nice of him. Awww! Great job Alex. Very nice of you to do for Arinna.

How are you watching Season 4?
I think for me since I had the first 3 seasons I just wanted to get the last one as well. lol
Old 11-27-2016, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, Arinna didn't want the season 4 DVD set for obvious reasons. She decided to leave it at the first three. And I've really loved her fics! I still have to finish a few of them.

I can't wait to see the OP, Tia! And I know it's gonna be awesome no matter what.

Well, technically, Tia, you're the first person from FF I met, remember? I met you on YouTube and you invited me to join an online Paire community. You were Halosupporter back then. And I also met Arinna on YouTube before we met on FF as well. I posted on one of her Paire vids and told her not to apologize for shipping Paire and to not call them "AU"(alternate universe). But the only reason I knew any of you is because I was lurking on FF for a year before I finally joined. I met Lauren on YouTube when I posted on one of her Paire vids from her Pairegal account, and when she replied to me there was something familiar about her speech. I was like, hmm... I've seen this typing before. And that's when I asked her if she was Tainted Unicorn from the Heroes board on FF. She told me she was and then we began talking on YouTube. She invited me to join FF and I finally did. She was the first one I said hi to and I went right to her because she was the only person I knew here and she felt safe. How little did I know. But that's when I introduced myself and met all of you formally.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WHAT? We met first. I gotta read back some other post than. Such a long time ago that I forgot. lol I'm happy you decided to join the family, you have been such an great addition ever since and finally got over 100K post. lol

Nice memory you have, Alex. lol

Also, it was very easy to find your first thread because you actually posted on your join date of May 2009... the reason it was difficult to find Arinna's was because she didn't post on on her Mar 2008 join date. lol
For me, I definitely didn't since I didn't watch Heroes from the beginning. I just knew I was here before thread #200, so I started looking backwards from there for my first posts. lol

Aww Alex was the most comfortable about Lauren. That's lovely. lol The great thing about Lauren though is that she does make people feel comfortable because of her personality. lol She's hyped and out there so she'd let a person want to stay on lol Back in those days, I don't think I was a great poster. Although I was obsessed with Paire. lol
Old 11-28-2016, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I first posted in the Brucas related threads all over the board. This is why I have BL in front of my nickname. Then I've stopped posting for awhile and then... I fell in love with Paire! The board here was green back then if I remember correctly.

Tia, are you up for a double Paire watch on Tuesday?
Old 11-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia! Can you please get back to us soon? We want to do a Paire watch tomorrow, Tuesday at the normal time! 3:15pm, and we have to do two episodes! We gotta catch up to Outlander and beat them!

The board was green up until last year, Arinna. They did a board recustomization right before Heroes: Reborn aired.

Yes, Tia. You sent me an invite on YouTube to join some Paire community. I don't remember the name. And thanks, I'm glad I joined FF too. I was still unsure about joining until Lauren invited me. And thanks for noticing that I passed 100k posts Remember when I made a big deal about just reaching 2000 posts so I had four stars?

Wow, you looked back to find my first post in May 2009? And yeah, Arinna first posted on the Brucas thread on the Spoilers board before she came here. And you were a great poster, Tia. But you have a lot of your own boards to tend to, so you don't have as much time. And I remember when Lauren posted on so many boards so fast it was hard for me to keep up with her. Her multi-shipping did drive Arinna crazy.