Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2015, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I swear, if they mention Peter at the end, or better yet Milo makes a cameo, I'll watch the new Heroes. And if by any chance, which I doubt, but yet... if Peter turned out to be the father of Claire's twins... I'll... probably start a new fanfic!
Well so far the episodes that stands out is the June 13th 2 parted, to me the rest are just bland, and I really hope Reborn doesn't get renew unless NBC gets better writers cough the writers over The Flash cough.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I swear, if they mention Peter at the end, or better yet Milo makes a cameo, I'll watch the new Heroes. And if by any chance, which I doubt, but yet... if Peter turned out to be the father of Claire's twins... I'll... probably start a new fanfic!
Ooooh!
andii98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
Ooooh!
That dancing bunny is too funny
Old 11-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is a cute one. And I like that my idea of a new Paire fanfinc, or finishing one of my old ones are the reason for this bunny dance.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It is a cute one. And I like that my idea of a new Paire fanfinc, or finishing one of my old ones are the reason for this bunny dance.
Well if Peter turns out to be the father I know what I'm going to do.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Extra bunnies for you if you do both
Old 11-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Extra bunnies for you if you do both
two bunnies= double funny also got bored and started watching Paire/Halo videos, when it comes to Paire yep I don't see no uncle/niece vibe at all more like a power couple saving the world/each other. Also I watched some Milo/Alexis videos I liked the videos the comments though some of them blame Hayden for breaking up Milo/Alexis sorry to go off topic.
Old 11-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem and I don't think that's the truth. As for the Paire vids... yes, there are some really good out there! And thank you for the bunnies, Tia!
Old 11-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No problem and I don't think that's the truth. As for the Paire vids... yes, there are some really good out there!
Yeah but to some of them at the time to them it was Hayden's fault for Milo/Alexis breaking up, really some of them was saying stuff like they don't like her she ruined Milo/Alexis perfect relationship, and for that they hate her! Also yeah love the Paire videos not so much of the anti-Paire comments though, to me Claire's bio father is someone played by Michael J. Fox.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Any reason why it's Michael J Fox?
Old 11-19-2015, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Any reason why it's Michael J Fox?
Because 1. I always saw Claire's bio father being a time-traveler hence why they don't know her actual birthdate, 2. Angela said Claire gets her stubborn side from her father I wonder what would happen if Claire was called chicken? and 3. Claire's bio father would be a doctor saving lives who is Peter's old mentor. Believe me I have thought about this a lot ever since I heard you guys saying Nathan shouldn't be Claire's bio father, I want make you guys happy, and I'm thinking the episode should be called Family Ties.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd be happy if Claire's father turned out to be Adam Monroe. It would make a lot more sense than Nathan.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd be happy if Claire's father turned out to be Adam Monroe. It would make a lot more sense than Nathan.
Problem is Adam is dead then again we do have a parallel between them they both died the same way Adam/Arthur Claire/Tommy, also something I just realized even if Claire didn't die in childbirth Claire would have lost her powers to Tommy anyway, and I think Kring will never unrelate Paire I'm going to laugh so hard if NBC cans Reborn because that would be 6 shows Kring has created that got canceled.

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-19-2015 at 03:01 PM
Old 11-19-2015, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At this point the only good thing about no Peter mention is that we can fantasize about Peter and Claire being out on the run somewhere together. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
At this point the only good thing about no Peter mention is that we can fantasize about Peter and Claire being out on the run somewhere together. lol
But isn't Claire dead really to me its coming to a point where what's the point of rooting for them I think I had enough of shipping non canon ships I'm sticking to the canon ships.
Reply   Post New Thread