Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

1x23 // 4x13

x
Old 10-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I love that parallel because Peter is really the only person who I feel Claire truly trusts during the full series which is why it'll make sense if she's out on the run with him or something.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Your right you know what would be the biggest twist in Heroes if Penny Man turns out to be Claire Bio Dad, there's a theory going around that Penny Man worked for The Company, the books HRG pulled out was Haitian Voodoo, Finding Yourself, Invisible Man, and Pennies from Heaven. First book nod to the Haitian, second book Molly? connection to The Company that's the theory that's going around, third book Claude and fourth book Penny Man. Really I think Penny Man was part of The Company like HRG, the Haitian, and Claude was. He's going around wiping people's memories away like the Haitian does, being all invisible like Claude, and Kring said he's like a traveling salesman selling stuff just hearing that reminds me of HRG someone even brought up the way he is protecting Tommy is similar to how HRG protected Claire. Also someone said most likely the person who Penny Man made the promise to was Angela, it got me thinking what if PM/Angela made a deal where if he watched over her Grandson until its time for him to save the world speaking which after hearing Kring/writers saying Tommy has a destiny he cant run from there going to highlight the fact that he's a little bit above than the rest of the EVOS, Tommy reminds me of Clark from Smallville wants to be normal he's destined to save the world and Tommy's Mom does reminds me of Martha from Smallville. Sorry back to PM being Claire's Bio Dad she would give back his Daughter I know unlikely but hey this is Angela were talking about here, Claire could be the decoy while Tommy is the true Grandchild of Angela's, the one who's destined to save the world which is something they don't hide PM Kring the writers they all say Tommy is destined to save the world. I mean why is this guy going to all this trouble to protect this kid, told the Mother follow the plan, and he kept a promise to keep a eye on him that's a promise he wont break I mean why is he doing this? I think Claire being his Daughter would be a great twist and something no one saw coming.
That would be the best twist in Heroes history.
I am happy that Claude is actually a character that the writers kept alive...

I agree with the Tommy and Clark comparison... at first it's hard and then he eventually accept who he is. Tommy's mother reminds me more of Johnathan than Martha.

As you briefly touched on though, with TKring and compnay, it is very unlikely. Great to speculate though.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I agree with the Tommy and Clark comparison... at first it's hard and then he eventually accept who he is. Tommy's mother reminds me more of Johnathan than Martha.

As you briefly touched on though, with TKring and compnay, it is very unlikely. Great to speculate though.
Sadly yes but there's also this theory that PM is Tommy's Father now to me I don't think he is from what they said about him he's more like a guardian angel, they said he got to think before he acts if the boy is in danger then he steps in, but if its something everyone goes threw in life he steps back and let the boy go threw it. This reminds me of Martian Manhunter's role in Smallville, which got me thinking what if the person he made the promise to was Peter himself, and at the end of Reborn PM calls Paire and tells them you be proud of him he saved the world as far the world knows Peter Petrelli and Claire Bennet are dead then fade to black screen. I'm thinking it was PM who helped HRG erased his memory of June 13th, and HRG's memory of that day is in one of those pennies. Found something interesting in a Reborn Book
Spoiler:

Last edited by dragonfire; 10-06-2015 at 10:51 AM
Old 10-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

The thing I didn't like in the promos about him was that he had that Peter's quote: "Do you ever get that feeling that you're meant to do something extraordinary?" I mean..... for real?!
Old 10-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
The thing I didn't like in the promos about him was that he had that Peter's quote: "Do you ever get that feeling that you're meant to do something extraordinary?" I mean..... for real?!
Oh I get this feeling there will be more parallels between them, as for the one you mention that was Kring's idea, and in the promos it seems there setting him up to be the one to save the world. I'm hoping he's Peter's Nephew, the true Grandchild of Angela's, the one destined to save the world.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

The one destined to save the world? Nah. To me, Peter will always be that guy.

Look at these vids I've found:

Old 10-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Well I know I rather have him be Angela's Grandchild than Claire, I think with Tommy it would make more sense, and who wouldn't love to hear Tommy say Uncle Peter Aunt Claire.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be great!
Old 10-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That would be great!
Yes it would also I got this theory that Malina is also Angela's Grandchild, and Tommy/Malina are siblings.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Ok guys I think it's time we take tommy talk to the tommy thread and keep this Peter/claire. Thanks
Old 10-08-2015, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed.

Quote:
The one destined to save the world? Nah. To me, Peter will always be that guy.

Look at these vids I've found:

lol Well Heroes gotta resuse some stuff I guess...

I love that Hiro went to Peter to save Claire! Peter was drawn to the painting of Claire. I'll check those videos out now.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

:

I love that Hiro went to Peter to save Claire! Peter was drawn to the painting of Claire. I'll check those videos out now.
Forget about the past now save the future
Old 10-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Milo: "Save the cheerleader... Who's the cheerleader? Why I have to save her? How I have to save her?"

Girl:"Save the cheerleader!"
Milo: "Thanks!"

I like that video!
Old 10-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Milo: "Save the cheerleader... Who's the cheerleader? Why I have to save her? How I have to save her?"

Girl:"Save the cheerleader!"
Milo: "Thanks!"

I like that video!
Me too really to me Heroes ended for me after S1 ended S2, S3 and S4 just couldn't bring back the Star Wars feeling that was S1.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

That the true. I liked the first two episodes of season 3, but that was it.

x

That was one of my fav Paire scenes!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread