Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
The kid I'm talking about is 21 years old.

And I'm always happy when people read my fics.

I guess.:shurg:
If anyone can pull off a great fic with kids of any age, it should be you.
Old 08-22-2015, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

If 21 years old is still a kid, I must still be a kid!
Old 08-22-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
If 21 years old is still a kid, I must still be a kid!
If you are in the 20s, you're still young. Like me.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eh, you young people. I'm in my 30's and still feel like a kid.

Trust me, Tia, it is good!
Old 08-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

why didnt peter catch claire before she jumped off the ferris wheel peter from season 1 wouldnt let her do that and his first iinstict wouldbe to always protect her im pretty mad rn with how occ kring made our characters all of of them
Old 08-28-2015, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

They indeed are OOC. But i think Peter trusted Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
If you are in the 20s, you're still young. Like me.

30 isn't very old
Old 08-28-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
why didnt peter catch claire before she jumped off the ferris wheel peter from season 1 wouldnt let her do that and his first iinstict wouldbe to always protect her im pretty mad rn with how occ kring made our characters all of of them

Remember during Season 4 Peter only had one power at a time... which was just stupid.
I totally forgot but by the end of Season 4, which power did Peter have? I don't think it's much he really could've done.

Hiro really is the only one who could've did something which is why I agree with Masi Oka... I guess there would be no show if Hiro actually was smart.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Remember during Season 4 Peter only had one power at a time... which was just stupid.
I totally forgot but by the end of Season 4, which power did Peter have? I don't think it's much he really could've done.

Hiro really is the only one who could've did something which is why I agree with Masi Oka... I guess there would be no show if Hiro actually was smart.
Yes I was so mad about that one power thing I can't remember either. But he could have tried to stop her if he wanted to, just as Peter the best friend?

If Hiro was smart
Old 08-30-2015, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
Yes I was so mad about that one power thing I can't remember either. But he could have tried to stop her if he wanted to, just as Peter the best friend?

If Hiro was smart

BUT from what I remember, Claire didn't tell anyone what she was going to do. She just did it... I think Noah was the only one clear on what Claire was going to do.
So I don't think Peter could've done much since he didn't know what Claire was going to do and I forgot which power he had at the time. If he didn't have time stopping or flying ability, there wasn't much he could have done.

I love Hiro... but if he was like super genius, he'd succeed in everything which as Masi Oka said... there would be no need for a show.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

So just wanted to say I started watching Heroes when I was 11 besides Hiro Peter is/was my favorite, also I never knew Paire is/was like the main ship, now that I'm older and reviewing Paire call me crazy but I ship it. Also can I be added to the shipper list?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
So just wanted to say I started watching Heroes when I was 11 besides Hiro Peter is/was my favorite, also I never knew Paire is/was like the main ship, now that I'm older and reviewing Paire call me crazy but I ship it. Also can I be added to the shipper list?

Oh awesome.
Also I agree with you Peter and Hiro were my favorite characters. I also loved Micah.
You are not crazy for shipping Paire. Most of us got lead on because it really did seem like romance was the way it was headed.

Yeah the couple that should've been is the main ship, Paire. I still do not get what the writers were thinking.. Welcome to the thread! you will surely be added and I'm Tia!
Old 08-31-2015, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh awesome.
Also I agree with you Peter and Hiro were my favorite characters. I also loved Micah.
You are not crazy for shipping Paire. Most of us got lead on because it really did seem like romance was the way it was headed.

Yeah the couple that should've been is the main ship, Paire. I still do not get what the writers were thinking.. Welcome to the thread! you will surely be added and I'm Tia!
Thanks also hearing about Adam I did a read up on him and yes to me him being Claire's Father makes a lot of sense like Vader being Luke Skywalker's Father sense, also I don't if anyone else thought of this but in a way being kin to the Petrellis is like being kin to the Skywalkers, having Claire being kin to them is a huge mistake because it sort of makes the Heroes universe smaller it forces the idea that if your not a Petrelli then your not important to this universe. I think at some point there was rumors going around that Sylar could be a Petrelli Brother, I'm glad that didn't happened, really Dr. Whale being her Father makes a lot more sense than Nathan being her Father. I mean what did we get that was great with her being related to them? did it added anything to the storylines? I mean in the end Nathan died and really the only one who really welcomed Claire was Peter himself.
Old 08-31-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks also hearing about Adam I did a read up on him and yes to me him being Claire's Father makes a lot of sense like Vader being Luke Skywalker's Father sense, also I don't if anyone else thought of this but in a way being kin to the Petrellis is like being kin to the Skywalkers, having Claire being kin to them is a huge mistake because it sort of makes the Heroes universe smaller it forces the idea that if your not a Petrelli then your not important to this universe. I think at some point there was rumors going around that Sylar could be a Petrelli Brother, I'm glad that didn't happened, really Dr. Whale being her Father makes a lot more sense than Nathan being her Father. I mean what did we get that was great with her being related to them? did it added anything to the storylines? I mean in the end Nathan died and really the only one who really welcomed Claire was Peter himself.

I think Adam ended up as Claire father would've been the best storyline. It would have been an interesting storyline and as you said, nothing ever came from Claire being a Petrelli. A lot of things just got ruined. The writers ruined what could've been the biggest relationship on television in the past decade in Peter and Claire; they had a foundation set up from the beginning before they even met they had that special connection vibe and everything. After the writers, crew and Tim Kring saw how the fans and media reacted towards Paire, they should've changed everything they had in their minds and made Paire THE couple of the show.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I think Adam ended up as Claire father would've been the best storyline. It would have been an interesting storyline and as you said, nothing ever came from Claire being a Petrelli. A lot of things just got ruined. The writers ruined what could've been the biggest relationship on television in the past decade in Peter and Claire; they had a foundation set up from the beginning before they even met they had that special connection vibe and everything. After the writers, crew and Tim Kring saw how the fans and media reacted towards Paire, they should've changed everything they had in their minds and made Paire THE couple of the show.

Yeah also in a way it would have came full circle like Adam was like the first one to get powers, which was too much like's Claire's powers really the parallels between Adam/Claire are like along the way I think he founding The Company, not only that but with Claire being his Daughter she would be like the chosen heir to the power. Also it would start a will she turned like her Father? or will she stay on the light side?
Old 08-31-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah also in a way it would have came full circle like Adam was like the first one to get powers, which was too much like's Claire's powers really the parallels between Adam/Claire are like along the way I think he founding The Company, not only that but with Claire being his Daughter she would be like the chosen heir to the power. Also it would start a will she turned like her Father? or will she stay on the light side?

I know. The writers really blew up every opportunity they had. I also agree with you that it would've been a great storyline of Claire staying in the light or becoming dark like her father since in we do know in some alternative future, Dark!Claire is possible.
Are you still re-watching Heroes now?

I guess through fics and imagination Paire would never be related cause the Heroes writers will never do the right thing.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top