Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2018, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm just trying to stay sort of on topic here b/c Peter and Claire have powers, right?? so we need to meet and love people with special talents too...lol.. at least in this thread....
Old 06-13-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, gotcha, Dave. Lauren and Sam both have to find their own Peter Petrelli.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It would be awesome if Peter and Claire could meet Peter Parker and MJ

and not sure Lauren has time for dating....so she could find her superhero "Peter" for her OTL
Old 06-13-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, the two Peters? Yeah, that would be cool.

Aww, I wish Lauren had more time to do things. Her job takes up a lot of her time.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Unless there is a Peter that Lauren is attracted to at work...then it would be' EmployedCrossed Lovers.....Pauren -- unless you have a better name blend....

and let's not stop there Alex....what if your store you work at had an attractive girl named Claire your age Alex... newly employed and looking for a smart tv/ comic guy-- Aclaire [b/c people love eclairs for the blending taste]
Old 06-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pauren? I think she'd like that.

OMG, I'd never date anyone who worked at Walmart, Dave. I can't stand anything having to do with that place. I just hope I can get out of there. Claire's not a bad name, though. If she worked somewhere else, maybe.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

maybe you can meet a Clair at another store while shopping …. and Lauren will meet a Peter walking her cat around the neighborhood ?
Old 06-14-2018, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
maybe you can meet a Clair at another store while shopping …. and Lauren will meet a Peter walking her cat around the neighborhood ?
Do people take cats out for walks? And I don't go shopping that much anymore. Except for food.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Lauren still walks her cat b/c she has one of those "outdoor" type of cats

was there a cat in the Heroes series?
Old 06-14-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but can you really attach a leash to a cat and walk with them?

No, but there was a dog, Mr. Muggles. He was the Bennet family's dog.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes you can..especially the big outdoor cats

is Paire your fav classic couple or Ross and Rachel or another couple on an older show?... did Peter and Claire ever go on a "break"
Old 06-14-2018, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, you can? I didn't know that.

Well, Peter and Claire were a huge disappointment for me, Dave. So they're not my fav.

I preferred Chandler and Monica to Ross and Rachel. I also loved Mulder and Scully on The X-Files. William and Dolores on Westworld had the potential to be one, but they're still up in the air at the moment. Shipping is difficult for me because writers are stupid.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh...was their breakup written poorly or did the writers not live up to the Pairs "Paire" ultimate potential?

X-MS would be cool if they met Paire...and X-MS did investigate people with powers
Old 06-14-2018, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, Peter and Claire were a huge disappointment for me, Dave. So they're not my fav.

I preferred Chandler and Monica to Ross and Rachel. I also loved Mulder and Scully on The X-Files. William and Dolores on Westworld had the potential to be one, but they're still up in the air at the moment. Shipping is difficult for me because writers are stupid.
Agreed. So sad we couldn't see how they would have gotten explored.

Chandler/Monica were 1000x better, that's why.
Mulder and Scully had one of the greatest chemistry of all-time. Just wow!

Quote:
oh...was their breakup written poorly or did the writers not live up to the Pairs "Paire" ultimate potential?
The writers especially the showrunner Tim Kring didn't give them a chance.
They ended up getting them related??? WTF???

Although majority of the fanbase were already shipping them together during their first scenes and even before their first scenes since the writers were building them up to clearly be the power couple in my mind since it was all about WHEN WILL THEY MET!!!

So many of the fanbase were hardcore Paire fans during the first half of season 1, and I think around 1x14, the stupidest direction of the series happened when we found out they are Uncle and Niece?

It was one of the worst decisions the show ever made...
However, it didn't stop fans from shipping them, it just got a lot of fans upset and made us wait to hope that one day they'll get unrelated...
Old 06-14-2018, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

X-MS would be cool if they met Paire...and X-MS did investigate people with powers
They didn't break up at all, Dave. They were revealed to be uncle and niece, so there was no getting them together, even after all the romantic feels between them early in season 1.

Oh, Mulder and Scully would have a field day in the Heroes universe. Mulder would especially enjoy investigating The Company.

Thanks for agreeing with me on all those points, Tia!