Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2007, 02:34 PM
New Fan

Simple heroes related question

Alright here is the deal. I am new to this website but i've been a heroes watcher from the getgo. I say watcher instead of fan because fan is short for fanatic which I think is a synonym for crazy. Anyways this is what i wan't to talk about. In the end of the last season when they are in the vult where the virus is there are some playing cards and a brain also randomly chilling in the vult. If you notice on thop though there is a sqiggle knife on the shelf. I bet your wondering what this has to do with anything. Well if you notice on the saint joan comic cover she is holding a squiggly knife. I was thinking maybe Monica might get this knife in the next season as sort of a symbol of power like Hiro's sword. Now like I said I'm new to this site and I don't even know if this has been discussed before but if you have anythoughts on it please write. Also if you can figure out what the brain and cars might be write about that to. ////////
/
/
//////
/
//////
/
Old 12-31-2007, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Hey! It's good to have another "watcher"...welcome to the board.

The moderator's will probably close this, but I would definitely post this in our Volume 3 Speculations Thread where we're already discussing what we think will happen next. This would be a good topic of discussion.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 12-31-2007, 02:42 PM
New Fan

Thanx for the info but if your a "watcher" why does it say master fan underneath your name. I'm just messin with you. By the way i see you like John Mayer, he went to the high-school I am currently at in Norwalk.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread