Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2008, 10:05 AM
New Fan

Season 3 of Heroes

Oh no!! The dark hearted Sylar has jacked claires blood from mohinder suresh and has got his powers back!! But there is one thing to celebrate about. THE VIRUS HAS BEEN TURNED TO DUST!! After braking in to the place in texas where the virus is stored peter decided that adam was evil and adam was so close to dropping the virus after hiro nackamura locked him in a pipe underground( which he will have to stay in for 100s of thousands of years) when peter walked into the safe where the virus was kept it was centimetres away from the floor when peter used magical powers to hold it in mid-air! nathan then walked in with the cop that can read minds and then peter turned the virus to dust! thank-you for reading!

Dark Naruto
Old 07-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

umm i dont exactly know where to put this i might move it into volume 2 discussion
Closed Thread   Post New Thread