Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Question about the Petrelli Brothers

Hi, I am a big fan of Heroes and especially of the Petrelli Brothers. Here in Germany we are only up to episode 18 of Season 1.

I bought the DVD with the first eleven episodes at the weekend and started to watch it again.
And in episodes 2 I saw something that I don´t realise when I first watched it and wanted to know what you think about it? It is I believe not important for the main storyarc but it caught my attention and I start to think about it.

Peter is sitting on the roof of the house from which he in the pilot tried to fly and Nathan rescued him. Then Nathan came also on the roof and said to him that he had searched him all around. Then Peter force Nathan to say that he really flies. Now to my question:

Nathan come and then he blows his nose and it seems that he is very upset. Do you think it is because of Peter and he worries so much about him or does I read to much in it? His mother said to him that he is not so hard he wants everybody to believe. That he is deep down a big softie. So I think it is possible, or don´t you think so?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I don´t have searched the other threads because I am afraid that I read something spoilerish. So it would be nice if when you answer me you would not mention something which happened after the episode 1.18.

And also sorry to the people which find this question stupid or boring.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

hi, sunny214. and welcome to the Heroes Board.

talking about anything "Petrelli Brothers" related should discussed in the Peter/Nathan Thread

if you're terrified you might accidentally get spoiled, TRY not to let your eyes wander around the thread.

closing this thread now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread