Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Present Peter/Future Peter Apprecation thread #1-Save the world.

I loved the episode I am Death one reason was for Present Peter/Future Peters interactionXD
I mean ROLF Future Peter saying how could I have been so naive about himself in the past funny

Now I don't mean relationship wise but if you like that idea, sure why not, knock yourself out with it.

Any who I wanted to make a thread for it cuz it was good. Any one else liked it?

Fans

1. Gizziefan1

I don't know where to find images
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Gizzie, we discussed with the other mods and decided to close this thread. Future Peter/Present Peter can be discussed on the Milo/Peter thread If you have any doubt, feel free to PM me.

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Closed Thread   Post New Thread