Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2006, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexdawn (View Post)
I kinda hoped that Niki could multiply or something
Multiply? How?

Also, I wonder what would happen to Peter if he absorbed Niki's power... Would Nathan appear inside of him?
Old 12-03-2006, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Well I thought that in every mirror she saw there was another personality of her So I hoped that she could evolve her powers into the reality and could really make that other person in the mirror 3D

Nathan?! maybe!

i o l a.
#.#
midwest skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what the deal is with Niki/Jessica.

We've seen that powers tend to run in familes, so if Jessica has super strength, wouldn't Niki also have a power of some kind?

I'm wondering if Niki's ability isn't that of channeling spirits, thus Jessica being able to exist within her and manifest through her.

I'm also curious to see what will happen to Peter when he and Niki finally meet. Should be interesting, to say the least.
well_versed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

well maybe they share powers?

they had the same power.. and when Jessica died.. she went into Niki?!

i o l a.
#.#
midwest skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, this is my take on the situation. I think people are guessing that because Niki has this alter ego that Ikin/Jessica are completely separate...but I've developed this theory...

Within certain circles of beliefs about the paranormal, one's pychic abilities are more prevelant at a younger age because of the lack of control/hormones, etc.

Now, consider the idea of Niki innately have these super-strong abilities. Isn't possible that the trauma of watching her sister die, and being abused distorted her abilities? Niki assumed the role of Jessica because Jessica was a more dominant between the two of them when she was alive.

I think Niki witnessed Jessica somehow murdered at the hands of Hal, and niki surpressed it. The result came with Jessica.

The downside is during the time in which Niki was supposed attain stronger abilities that Jessica took over. Thereby, Jessica was able to capture and nurture/grow the super strength and not Niki.

Now, it doesn't rule out the possibility that Niki will somehow absorb Jessica's abilities and control them herself in the future.

OR

We can take a different route. Let's say, and pretend that both Niki and Jessica were used for government experiments as twins because of their uncanny telepathic ability with one another. Let's say this happened, clearly, waaay before Benet even got to the FBI.

What if Hal turned them in for a quick buck, profit off their abilities; would explain why he's got money to burn. And when the government decided to do more thorough treatments, they used Jessica first because she's got the stronger personality.

Just as Jessica was to reveal the truth of what was going to happen to them, they get into that "accident" where Jessica dies.

*If anyone has seen Sarah Michelle Geller's movie, The Return....that's a little bit of what I'm getting at! *
Old 12-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, those are interesting theories...

Quote:
they had the same power.. and when Jessica died.. she went into Niki?!
I think more like Jessica is the power. She's the protector who defeated death and somehow built herself into Niki so she could always protect her.

I'm not sure if little Jessica was super strong when she were alive.

Also, maybe she's so strong because she combines her strength with Niki's? She would be really strong if she used the strength of two people.