Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

I think that Sylar has only one power ... the power to control metal.
I mean those murders ... that one victim had those hooks inside her body ( i think it were hooks though i am not sure, but i am sure it was metal) then the gun of that female cop and when matt shot at him he could easily have used his power to make the bullets go in another direction

About Peter ... in preview of episode 5 next week, we see peter with white eyes, just as Isaac. So i think his only power is to absorb others powers. I only flew when he was with nathan so that would be extremly likely, don't you think?

And Hiro ... i think you should change his ability into a general one. The power to bend the time-space-continuum ( or whatever it is called)
|it's about time
Mrs.Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

I envy Peter to be able to replicate anyone's powers. He has the "ultimate" power, IMO.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

^i think you are right, it is very powerful. But i wonder if he actually has the same amount of power as the person with the "original" power, you know what i mean?
|it's about time
Mrs.Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen- (View Post)
I envy Peter to be able to replicate anyone's powers. He has the "ultimate" power, IMO.
Yeah I think so too, but I wonder if he can keep the evil out...
But after seeing Hiro from the future going to Peter for help...makes you think he can
Brilliant Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
^i think you are right, it is very powerful. But i wonder if he actually has the same amount of power as the person with the "original" power, you know what i mean?
I think he has the same amount of power

I wonder.. what if all the heroes come together?? does he get all powers ?

i o l a.
#.#
midwest skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Can you imagine Peter with everyone's power??

Peter walks through a wall, to fly into another time, to paint someone else's idea of the future, while his twin kicks someone's ass and he totally comes back unharmed.
Merlin_Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

that would be so awesome

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Shouldn't we update Peters power now?

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
CharlieXscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

There was a rumor that when the powers were being thought of, Micah's had to do with him being extremely intelligent and having control over machines and tenhnology. And Sylar can move ANYTHING with his mind, not solely metal. This is why he can fly, and why he forced the FBI agent to put the gun to her own head. He didn't dodge the bullets, they hit him, but he stops them before they do more than knock him down. And yes, Peter can absorbs someone else's power and retain it so long as he's near them. Once he leaves them, the power dims down until he can't use it anymore without going back near that person. This can be seen when he drew the sketch of him and his brother on the roof with him hovering. It was a stick drawing because that was the best he could do. Which sort of also leads me into another thing that I'm guessing. He does more than take their powers, I think he can also take their abilites like he couldn't paint(as he himself said) but he was able to paint almost as well ad Issac. I think he also "borrowed" Issac's ability to paint. It's a shame that they lose that power for a little bit when Peter takes it...
Old 10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nathan said before they hit the ground, both he and Peter flew... So while Peter borrows powers I don't think he strips the other Heroes of theirs entirely...

Old 10-25-2006, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

we just have to find out

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

He must strip it a little, compare that flying when both he and Nathan flew to wehn Nathen flew alone. Then again, with more time, their powers are growing, because Clair's father hadn't anticipated the cop's mental abilities to be so strong...
Old 10-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

I believe that they have to control their powers first and then they could make it stronger.. like Phoenix from X-men.. she let the power controll her that is what kinda happens with Niki.

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWriter (View Post)
He must strip it a little, compare that flying when both he and Nathan flew to wehn Nathen flew alone. Then again, with more time, their powers are growing, because Clair's father hadn't anticipated the cop's mental abilities to be so strong...
I'm not saying he doesn't strip them of some of their power. I'm saying he doesn't strip them of their power completly.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexdawn (View Post)
I believe that they have to control their powers first and then they could make it stronger.. like Phoenix from X-men.. she let the power controll her that is what kinda happens with Niki.
You have a point there. Hopefully she won't end up the same way. Looks like she's already figured out what's 'wrong' with her, I reckon she'll make major progress in the next episode, speaking of getting her power under control.
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread