Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Pinoy Thread #4: Tabingi man o hindi we still love Milo

Okay since sherylle said to start a new thread.

Here I am

Just give me suggestions if you want to change the title okay. I just got it from your last topic about Milo.

Post away guys!

Meg

Last edited by meg25; 07-13-2007 at 02:38 AM Reason: change spelling and added smileys
Old 07-13-2007, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thank you for starting the thread, meg!
Old 07-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Moderator Manager

HAHAHAHA! natawa naman ako sa thread title. love ko si Milo. thanks for starting the thread, meg! buti naman at online ka na because we miss you na.

belated to Milo. at syempre to our bitchesa sisters Jersh & Fla! saya nung bday party ni Jersh last wednesday. ang lola nyo eh super 80's ang kinanta - na may konting Evanescence & N'Sync mixed in-between.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
HAHAHAHA! natawa naman ako sa thread title. love ko si Milo. thanks for starting the thread, meg! buti naman at online ka na because we miss you na.

belated to Milo. at syempre to our bitchesa sisters Jersh & Fla! saya nung bday party ni Jersh last wednesday. ang lola nyo eh super 80's ang kinanta - na may konting Evanescence & N'Sync mixed in-between.
You are very welcome.Miss ko na rin kayo :hugs: Hehehe, buti naman natawa ka..Wala talaga akong maisip tapos I only got to read the tail end of your conversations about Milo.

Belated Jersh and Fla!
Old 07-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Moderator Manager

well, ayos lang naman title eh. pero ewan ko ba. Milo is hot now. he's much better looking for me now sa Heroes than sa GG. di ko naman sya pinapansin sa GG before eh. at talagang nagustuhan ko lang din sya sa Heroes.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for starting the thread meg25..

Teena :
sorry kung hindi ako nakapunta last sun... Hindi kta nacontact kasi nawala yung phone ko... Kahapon lang ako nagpunta ng sun to ask for replacement sim... Super sorry...
Old 07-17-2007, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
well, ayos lang naman title eh. pero ewan ko ba. Milo is hot now. he's much better looking for me now sa Heroes than sa GG. di ko naman sya pinapansin sa GG before eh. at talagang nagustuhan ko lang din sya sa Heroes.
Yeah i agree with you jersh..super napansin ko na lang siya sa Heroes..Hot din naman pala ang mokong.hehehe
Old 07-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread!

thanks for starting, meg..

i the title!

uber miss k n nmin..
Old 07-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for starting Meg!

I love the title! Bagay na bagay sa laging topic dito

av
Old 07-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for starting the new thread, meg. pwede paki add yung banners natin from the previous thread? just copy it sa very first post ko since i think ako yung nag-open nun.

from people.com:

Hayden Panettiere to Sing with Greg Grunberg's Band
WEDNESDAY JULY 18, 2007 02:00 PM EDT

By Mark Dagostino

Heroes cheerleader Hayden Panettiere – who is also a budding singer – will make a guest appearance with fellow cast member Greg Grunberg's all-star Band From TV this weekend, she confirms to PEOPLE.

"I sang with them at the wrap party for our show," Panettiere, 17, told PEOPLE Tuesday at a party in L.A. celebrating NBC's fall season. "I saw them and said, 'Anytime you guys want me to perform with you I'm totally up for it.' "

Panettiere, who has an album on the way and recently made headlines with her rendition of the National Anthem at the July 4 fireworks ceremony in Washington, D.C., will take the stage with Grunberg and his fellow actor/musicians on Saturday in Orange County, Calif. at Cal State Fullerton, after the Orange County Flyers baseball game.

The celeb-heavy Band From TV is a rock 'n' roll cover band featuring Grunberg on drums, Desperate Housewives' James Denton on guitar, House's Hugh Laurie on piano and both Bachelor star Bob Guiney and Kitchen Confidential actress Bonnie Somerville on vocals. (All the proceeds from the band's concerts and upcoming CD and DVD projects go to charity.)

Panettiere says she'll jump at any chance to practice singing onstage. "I have terrible stage fright and [with an album coming out] I'll need to go on tour at some point – so I need to practice."

How serious is Panettiere's stage fright? "The Fourth of July performance in Washington, D.C., was so nerve-wracking that I'm surprised I even made it on stage," she tells PEOPLE.

But Grunberg later laughed off Panettiere's claims. "Give me a break," he said. "She just played in front of like 500,000 people!"

This weekend's audience is expected to be closer to 5,000, according to Grunberg.

"That's like the biggest audience we've played. It's really exciting," he says. "We're going to do a whole set, and then [Hayden] is going to do two amazing songs."

So what exactly will Panettiere sing? "I'm singing Meredith Brooks's 'Bitch,' and then I'm singing Alanis Morissette's 'Ironic,'? she says. "It'll be fun!?

Old 07-19-2007, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

'shtig nman!
Old 07-19-2007, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Astig.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

gusto ko mapanood yang band na yan. di ba ang ?

Old 07-20-2007, 06:52 AM
Moderator Manager

ayan na nga, Teena told me about that stint of Hayden with sila Greg, Hugh & James to name a few. for charity nga.

AAAAAAAACCCCKKK! sana Heroes na!!! David Anders!

Old 07-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

uy astig naman nun! siguro ok yun mapanood!

av
Closed Thread   Post New Thread