Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Roswell, YOU MET MILO?!

OH MY GOD!!

I want to know everything! I want details! What he's like? And you better have pictures!

Did you see Masi too?
Old 11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

I saw this episode and he just completely got me again. I don't know what it is about Milo or Peter that just makes me wanna watch even more. I loved him tonight, great job on the acting.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Erin, you met Milo. Share the wealth girlie and post the pics.

"I got moves to make whatdaya want." JL

Jess
Old 11-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I guess Erin is a lucky girl. Man, I hear you meet a lot of those people!

enough already.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi Guys,

OMG Peter ROCKED in tonight episode! Go Peter Go!

I promise I will have my full report of meeting Milo up with photos as soon as I get some much needed sleep. I am exhausted it was a long and exciting day! My Heroes wore me out.

But I will leave you all with a preview for what is to come in my report. Enjoy!

Me with my Hereos Milo and Masi. Don't Milo and I make a cute couple!

Full report tomorrow as promised with more photos.

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Roswell, you rock!

You rock on so many levels right now!

This is a great picture. I hope to see more.

How awesome was Peter tonight?! I do. He was incredible! He really took the giant leap as a true hero.

When we finally found the missing painting, I was so pissed that Nathan destroyed it. It was to protect Peter and after seeing the digital copy of Peter dead, I could see why.

Look, ever since the very first episode Nathan has made it crystal clear that he wants nothing to do with his powers. If he wants to walk around New York as this big fat lie pretending he's Congress Man, who's as american as apple pie, fine! That's his choice.

Peter embracing his powers and his destiny is Peter's choice. Nathan has no right to take that from him! Besides Peter has proven tonight he was meant for this. He knew that was a good chance he could die but he went anyway. He's not afraid to accept what he is, unlike Nathan who is a chicken ****!

He saved Claire and stood up to Sylar.

Peter has such a wonderfully hugh heart. He flew all the way from New York to Texas and risked his life for a girl he didn't even know.

Peter is the glue, the heart of the heroes.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona Jo (View Post)
Roswell, you rock!

You rock on so many levels right now!

This is a great picture. I hope to see more.
Aw thanks Yatta (I did it) I was successful in meeting all my Hereos like I said I would!

Glad you liked the photo! I love it as well. Milo is a sweetheart I was blown away really nice guy! Masi is awesome as well.

I hear that in real life Milo is really active in differnt charities and helps out with giving back to others so he is his own personal Hero in real life as well.

I agree Peter ROCKED Tonight! Our Hero shinned tonight! I was so happy I could Cheer!

I believe that Peter is the Guardian Angel of the Hereos and is meant to do extraordianary things!

My full report of meeting Milo tomorrow I promise!

Hope all is well my Peter fans enjoy it is our time to shine!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-21-2006 at 01:07 AM
Old 11-21-2006, 02:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I look forward in hearing about your heroes adventure.

This was Peter's big moment tonight. He proved that he is a real hero.

All hail Peter, Hero of Heroes!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

awesome picture Erin first I thought he was tickling you but you 2 look great together

I really can't wait to hear everything

btw. Masi looks really like Hiro he could just be real

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexdawn (View Post)
awesome picture Erin first I thought he was tickling you but you 2 look great together

I really can't wait to hear everything

btw. Masi looks really like Hiro he could just be real
Glad to like the photo! I LOVE it as well! No it was my elbow Milo was holding in the photo

We were leaning in really quick to take the photo because they had these camera crews from the entertaiment shows fliming the signing and were getting annoyed at people for taking photos and they wanted to move the line like an assembly line and no one in the NBC store who worked there said anything about it as to who they were and where they were from and to move so people could get through. Which was strange being it was the NBC store signing not an E New's event!

It was frustrating being we were the 7th people in line and the signing had just opened up at 9:00am. The signing ended at 9:45am If the camera people weren't so annoying and blocking the booth for people to get though within a few minutes of the signing opening (as you will see in my photos) more people could have gotten photos.

And in the beginning of the signing people were excited at first to be able to take photos with the cast! Some people in front of us got really good shots with the Milo and Masi then the camera crew people had to put in their two sense a lot of people were annoyed and no one in the NBC store said anything about it. Which was strange being it was the NBC store signing not E New's event!

So the signing was very disorganized in that aspect but Milo as well as Masi were ultimately there for the fans and were nice enough to take some photos dispite what the annoying camera people where saying who weren't apart of organizing the signing at the NBC store in the first place!

So I was very lucky with the photos I got. A lot of people were annoyed at the entertaiment camera crews as well. Personally the NBC store should have been more organised with their event and I hope it is more organized in the future.

However MILO is a sweetheart and so is Masi. It was awesome and amazing to meet them! Yes it really is scary how much Masi looks like Hiro esp in the photo with me and Milo.

Full report sometime today when I am less busy with school and getting ready to leave CT and head back to NY tonight for Thanksgiving break.

LOVE The Photo! He looks so sexy in that coat!

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-21-2006 at 11:46 AM
Old 11-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

awhh I am so jealous

It's great you got awesome photos and I guess your heart was beating like crazy when he touched you

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexdawn (View Post)
awhh I am so jealous

It's great you got awesome photos and I guess your heart was beating like crazy when he touched you
To be honest with you I had no idea he was touching me until after he removed his hand from my arm! Oh and when I first saw him from afar in the suit my heart literally skipped a beat I wasn't expecting him to be dressed to the nines and looking that good. Seeing him on TV doesn't do his justice he is even more gorgeous in person. I was literally blown away those eyes WOW! Oh and might I add Milo is an amazing person as well who is really sweet and shy all at once which it makes him even more gorgeous in my opinion! So I was in heaven yesterday.

My mom is so jealious I met him being she is a HUGE fan of Milos as well and has been for years just like me. So she was gushing like crazy when I told her I met Milo and wanted to hear all of the details about meeting him. It's so cute. I love my mom. She LOVED the photo of the two of us.

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-21-2006 at 11:44 AM
Old 11-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I believe that, too. Peter has embraced his powers and the fact that maybe he has to die to doo it. You know what I've been thinking? What if Hiro changes the future byu saving Charlie and Peter has to save Claire again?

enough already.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh good question I wonder?
Old 11-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

I could totally see that, because this show is all twisted anyway...

enough already.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread