Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Me too I can't wait for Monday!

Speaking of Monday on Monday November 20th I have off from school and I am thinking of hitting up the NBC store in NYC because Milo and Masic (who plays Hiro) will be there for a signing from 9:00-9:45am. Anyone want to join me on my quest to meet my Heroes?

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 11-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Good luck with going Erin. I hope your able to.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Me too. this is so out of the blue for me being I have never done anything like this before. Half of the time when I have met Celebrities I have been with my friends or my best friend and Roswell CO MOD Jennifer aka dreamer4ever who seems to meet everyone. So going alone is something new for me as well as going to a signing. It should be fun and exciting. Hope I am successful in meeting Milo!

I mean my Roswell CO MOD Jennifer aka dreamer4ever already met him at Comic Con this year (she told me he is a sweetheart) and I already was joking to my friends about runnning into Peter being I am from NY and had a dream about Milo last week only to find out he is going to be in NYC so maybe it is a sign.

Or maybe I am developing Peters powers with dreams

Hope I am successful. I will fill you all in on the details but either way I have a feeling it will be a blast!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 11-18-2006, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

I really hope you get to meet both of them Erin I wish I lived somewhere where that sort of thing happens but I dont even live near London to meet weird UK celebs

Missed Peter in the last episode but I know next weeks going to be good.
Old 11-18-2006, 01:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Well I have some very exciting news will be hitting up NYC and going to the NBC Heroes signing at the NBC store where Milo and Masi will be at before heading to their various events in NYC on Monday Morning. Really hoping to meet Milo!

I even convinced my one friend who loves Heroes and Milo and Masi are her favorites on the show to come with me on Monday morning for the signing. Wish me luck!

Please upload The View and the Today show an interviews being I will be missing them in my search for some Heroes.

Hope all is well.I can't wait for monday to see our Peter shine and become somebody and do something extraordinary and become a Hero! GO PETER GO!

Looks like Monday is going to be Extraordinary day for me It's Destiny

I will fill you in all all the details either way it is going to be very exciting!

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-18-2006 at 08:25 AM
Old 11-18-2006, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Good luck, Erin! I hope you'll get to meet Milo!
Old 11-18-2006, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

I hope you will meet them

could you take pics?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-18-2006, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Well I talked to my Roswell CO MOD and best friend Jen aka dreamer4ever as to what the story is when it comes to signings being she has been to a ton of them and she told me it really depends.

She told me that obviously you can't go behind the tabel they are sitting at to get a photo! But you might be able to take one in front of the booth at least that is what she did for Comic Con for the signings she went to.

In a way I am glad that my FF friend Loretta aka Thanette is coming with me because she can take photos of me and I can take photos of her during the signing so this way I won't have to ask a total stranger to ask to take the photo for me.

Plus Loretta met some of the Heroes cast when she was in Comic Con with Jen in July so I was happy I could convice her to come with me being she loves Masi. So I am sleeping over her place and then we are getting up really early Monday morning to start on our quest to find some Heroes in NYC!

I also think it is too funny being the characters of Peter and Hiro that Milo and Maris play were in NYC in the show and I often joke about running into Peter being I live in NY!

So I am really hoping we are successful and are allowed to take some photos. I think we will being it will only be Milo and Masi there. So I am hoping. Keep your fingers crossed.

Not to worry I will fill you in on the details on Monday. Wow Monday is an exciting Day with a new and exciting episode of Heroes with "Save the Cheerleader Save the World" and hopefully I will meet some Heroes as well.

Hope all is well. Thanks guys for the support wish me luck!

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-18-2006 at 08:53 AM
Old 11-18-2006, 07:03 AM
Addicted Fan

I hope you can meet him!

DE can stay under my umbrella DE DE DE UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA DE DE DE DE
icon by NBalways
Old 11-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw thank you I hope to meet my MILO as well. I have been a fan of his as long as I can rememer since 2000 when he was on Gilmore Girls. So I am very happy over his success of HEROES and I LOVE him as Peter! His character is amazing!

Oh and I am writing and bringing my famous thank you cards. It is my own personal touch I bring when I meet celebrities. If I can or if I know I might meet certain celebrites that I like. I try to write a hand written thank you card thanking them for all they do. Because after all everyone loves a hand written card.

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-18-2006 at 08:49 AM
Old 11-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Aww, that's sweet!

icon by NBalways
Old 11-18-2006, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes I LOVE sending cards and I love hand written things it really is a dying art. I got the idea from my friend Kristen aka Behrsgirl1230 who gives notes to famous people.

But I thought that instead of a note a Thank You is always better. Sometimes a thank you can go a long way to say thanks for being them and for thanking them for giving something back to you in return.

When I met Ian Somerhadler aka Boone from Lost after seeing his play Dog Sees God in NYC I gave him a thank you card. He was so touched and was shocked he was like this is for me thank you.

This is what I wrote so you get an idea as to what my cards are like.

Quote:
Dear Ian,
This is just a note to thank you for your performance as Boone on Lost. I am sure you get this all the time but you are a very talented actor who's spirit and love for the craft shines in all that you do. I know that spirit will take you far in life. You may be gone on Lost but you will never be forgotten! You so Rocked the Island!
Again thank you for the passion you put into your work. I wish you nothing but the best in life! Always follow your heart and live your dreams! My best to you always!
Love,
Erin
So now you have an idea as to what I do. So far my responces have been great. It makes me happy to give something back to them being they give so much to us.

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Old 11-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Addicted Fan

You met Ian? That's awesome! And the card is really sweet. I'm sure Milo will love the card you write him!

icon by NBalways
Old 11-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_memories (View Post)
You met Ian? That's awesome! And the card is really sweet.
Yes I did Meet Ian. He is a riot and a sweetheart. Really cool guy.

Here is a photo of me and him after seeing his play God Sees God in NYC (Oh and he even kissed me on the cheek as well. I think my card helped )

This is what he wrote to me after reading me card. Here is a photo of the picture Ian signed for me. He was so cute and was very thankful for our gifts and I think for my thank you card as well being he signed it Erin Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Ian S XOXO. It was very endearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_memories (View Post)
I'm sure Milo will love the card you write him!
Aw thanks I am sure Milo will love it as well. However even thought I met Ian I am really more excited to be meeting Milo more!

Hope all is well my Peter/Milo fans.

Love,
Erin
Old 11-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Addicted Fan

He sounds like a really nice guy! And that pic is so cute, aww!

Good luck with Milo! You'll have to tell us everything if you do meet him.

icon by NBalways
Closed Thread   Post New Thread