Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 06:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Well I'm going to refrain myself from posting anything 'bout the episode until like 11:00. All I'm going to say is that it was a pretty damn awesome episode if you ask me.

[ alicia ]
Old 04-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zietke (View Post)
Well I'm going to refrain myself from posting anything 'bout the episode until like 11:00. All I'm going to say is that it was a pretty damn awesome episode if you ask me.
so wait? How did you finish watching it already? I thought people in the Eastern Standard Time are watching it now...that it just started? I'll take your word on it Zietke...since you are a NP fan after all! But I'm sure there's a whoooole lot else that makes it interesting?

Okay, i'll shut up before I begin to ask too much.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved The Episode!!!
*OTH: NATHAN/PEYTON, Julian/Brooke, Lucas/Haley, Lucas/Brooke, Nathan/Lindsey, Nathan/Taylor, Jake/Haley, Jake/Brooke, Chris/Haley, Chris/Peyton, Julian/Peyton *HOUSE: HOUSE/WILSON FRIENDSHIP, WILSON/CUDDY, Chase/Remy(13), Wilson/Cameron, House/Remy(13), House/Cuddy *CSI MIAMI: RYAN/NATALIA, Eric/Calleigh
Old 04-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

man! All I keep hearing from my friends is that this episode really is AWESOME for Niki/Peter...that's all I know! LOL. And I'm soo impatient! 1 hour and 20 minutes left for me

Any other West Coast fans still eagerly waiting???
Old 04-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I wasnt sure how I would feel about Peter and Niki, but my mind has been made up and Im pretty sure that Im in love with them.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 04-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome to the thread foxybabygirl! LMAO, cool screen-name! it reminds me of the Hendrix song, and I've always loved that song. Okay, that was off-topic but all this waiting has me eager! LMAO.

BTW - do you want to be added to the list?
Old 04-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

BRing on Peter/Niki love!!!! <3

A big hello & welcome to anyone who's new here!!!
*OTH: NATHAN/PEYTON, Julian/Brooke, Lucas/Haley, Lucas/Brooke, Nathan/Lindsey, Nathan/Taylor, Jake/Haley, Jake/Brooke, Chris/Haley, Chris/Peyton, Julian/Peyton *HOUSE: HOUSE/WILSON FRIENDSHIP, WILSON/CUDDY, Chase/Remy(13), Wilson/Cameron, House/Remy(13), House/Cuddy *CSI MIAMI: RYAN/NATALIA, Eric/Calleigh
Old 04-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm super excited! only 8 minutes to go for me Peter/Niki aside, I'm also really eager to see Matt, HRG, and THE HAITIAN I miss him! I hope we see more of him soon! (the haitian)
Old 04-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Addicted Fan

You guys know I'm a Peter/Niki fan (#5) and I loved their scene but it was all just meh to me. Which was weird because I've been waiting for it! It was hot but the chemistry just wasn't as strong(er than Peter/Nathan, Peter/Claire, Niki/DL, Niki/Nathan). I'm gonna shut up now but just wanted to say that.

Last edited by Elusive One; 04-30-2007 at 09:13 PM
Old 04-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, so I've seen it and it was everything I expected and more. Honestly? I don't feel like they wrote enough about what the hell was going on! Clearly Peter and Niki were together, it's obvious they have a history...but I SWEAR TO GOD! HOW MANY COMMERCIALS DO WE NEED???

I counted like 6 in every intervals so that like 5 minutes of time, 15 minutes more or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive One (View Post)
You guys know I'm a Peter/Niki fan (#5) and I loved their scene but it was all just meh to me. Which was weird because I've been waiting for it! It was hot but the chemistry just wasn't as strong(er than Peter/Nathan, Peter/Claire, Niki/DL, Niki/Nathan).
You know, I respect your opinion, but honestly, I feel like there should have been at least more to it, and maybe there will be deleted scenes. I was kind of bugged but how kill happy Matt was...and there was too much for it all to be in one episode...that's how I felt. Like why do we find out that DL is dead too?? So it's Micah AND DL? It's weird they brought him up in the end. And no offense but look at the situation of Niki/DL, Peter/Claire and Niki/Nathan. They had LARGER segments. Peter and Niki had great scenes but those scenes were, imo rushed too much.

Quote:
I'm gonna shut up now but just wanted to say that.
So that means you wish there were more scenes to establish it? You want off the list? You don't like them as much? You're not interested in them anymore?

Tomato or Toomato, I mean I saw the chemistry and felt it was hotter than their previous match ups. I just want to know how the hell niki and peter suddenly met up? That was something that bugged me, but overall I loved the episode. Everyone was in it. AND NO NOT EVERYONE DIES IN THIS EPISODE! And well the Sylar and Peter fight in the end did signal that there would be another explosion. The spoilers and info lead me to believe that we would see the major characters one by one get killed off. So that threw me off a bit.

I just wish we got to see more of this "future" because there's a lot to be explained. I didn't like that Claire was like here and there...and then dead. OR that we're not clued into too much of the detail but maybe that's the point of the next three episodes.

After watching I knew there would be people who would immediately compare it and mention it wasn't enough or didn't do much for them But that's because this "future" world is new, we don't know crap about it except everyone who survived is living in fear.

I feel like the episode ended to shortly...and if anything, I'm curious about what will happen when Niki finds out what Linderman has done...and AGAIN with the whole Samurai and Niki tattoo!

ETA
I hope my post makes some kind of sense, and didn't sound too harsh! I'm going off on little to no sleep because Midterms are here and I'm helping some professors cover of proofs for the term papers while trying to get my designing projects together! Keep the Niki/Peter love alive y'all.

Last edited by TheMovieGrrl; 04-30-2007 at 10:33 PM
Old 04-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I think this episode was written pretty much to make us question ourselves about the series. It's conundrum.

I think maybe I'm more interested now how they meet up and how they became a couple. They just seemed a bit boring but it does look like they ended together because their other lives ended but at the same time they still hold onto the past. I mean look what's all over Niki's mirror---- Micah and DL. I think Peter/Niki were the move on pair. I think they found comfort in each other by being together, which is great but if this is more further from when they got together, then it sucks because neither really have helped each other much. I really have no effin idea what I'm talking about. I don't know, I thought the whole thing was cumbersome. Je nes sais pas.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

filling this out for ya cu i havent yet.....

# Name/ScreenName: Alex/Dorkodancer147
# Male/Female: Female
# Country: USA

HEROES: NIKI/PETER

# Favorite Scene/Episode So Far: well obviously the kissing scene, cuz that was hot!/ this past episode was a good one as well!
# Best Moment: kissing scene, dur!
# Worst Moment: maybe when she told him not to come back
# Moment You Can't Wait For: the scene where they meet for the first time.
# Moment You Wish For: another hot kiss!

----------------------------

basically, i ship anyone with milo cuz hes damn fine, but him and nikki were ultra hot!!! gah, that kiss?!

its so weird to me that they were a couple though. i thought it was gonna be sylar or something trying to get something from nikki. its gonna be interesting to see how they met and got together.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive One (View Post)
I think this episode was written pretty much to make us question ourselves about the series. It's conundrum.

I think maybe I'm more interested now how they meet up and how they became a couple. They just seemed a bit boring but it does look like they ended together because their other lives ended but at the same time they still hold onto the past. I mean look what's all over Niki's mirror---- Micah and DL. I think Peter/Niki were the move on pair. I think they found comfort in each other by being together, which is great but if this is more further from when they got together, then it sucks because neither really have helped each other much. I really have no effin idea what I'm talking about. I don't know, I thought the whole thing was cumbersome. Je nes sais pas.
I know the exact problem. First of all this whole new world of a possible future arrives towards the end of something very HUGE for the season finale.

The fact is that we don't know much right now to paste it together. See, I don't believe Kring would of approve of just throwing Niki there with Peter if it weren't significant! Look at how he played out Isaac's comic! It was a very calculated move!

This whole time I thought that the were going to inject Sylar when it was the Haitian the whole time.

PLUS is it a coincidence that the symbol on the sword and Jessica's tattoo is a coincidence? I think not

In the previews for next week it basically said something where Jessica explains that their whole lives were mapped out...her relationship with DL, her son Micah...were purposely...for some reason set up.

I think it's really interesting that Hiro had to get to Niki to get to Peter...which makes me wonder what the hell happened between Hiro and Peter that created this fallout?

But now I wonder if Hiro had to go through ALL of this to save the world...if see an apocalyptic NYC was what was necessary to change the future. A box within a box within a box.

As far as Niki and Peter scenes? I mean, let's be honest, the hot and heavy was eye-candy but when you don't know how they got there it's a lot to take in.

I think that Niki and Peter met through Nathan OR were at NYC at the time of the explosion...that somehow they all knew of each other because they were all in proximity.

I think it's interesting and LOVED how Peter was looking at Niki and reminding her that she can make it through without Jessica. That he knew her, and in that sense, I wonder if Peter was part of the reason Jessica was gone...if somehow he could have surpressed Niki. Peter has been around the haitian and clearly adapting a lot of abilities. I don't buy the whole "poof-begone" theory.

Overall, I AM satisfied with this episode! I LOVED IT I just wish it were 2 hours instead of 1 hour. It would have been the audience a bit more time to adjust to this different reality.

you know, it would be interesting if the tattoo on Jessica's shoulder and the symbol on the sword meant that Jessica was meant to help use it to kill Sylar in the end...like Hiro stabs Sylar but he regenerates...but somehow Niki is the one to kill him and get injured in the process.

I couldn't help but feel like Peter, Niki, and Hiro all worked together. They seem to know each other's habits and attitudes so well.

I think Peter is living with the guilty, and that Niki is lost because of her past. Peter can get to her and make her feel vulnerable...but if you notice there was a bit of Jessica jumping out when she was getting pissed off...that look in her eye which tells me that she's still got a bit of the old girl there...just differently.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I gotta admit their kiss was hot tonight.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, I don't think anyone is going to argue with you on that one! LOL. I keep thinking, however...that Peter survived the explosion...which means he can blow up and come back together somehow...it seems to me that they're doing a whole Terminator III thing...they can't stop the explosion but they can stop Sylar from hunting the Specials down and managing the country in a police state.

I think people will still die out of this circumstances but the way Jessica talked to Hiro made it sound as if SHE fought a good fight in the beginning with them before giving up. She lost the will to fight.

Elusive One I re-watched the last scene with Niki and Peter and noticed that the pictures were of Micah not DL...not that DL isn't important but losing Micah broke her. I think she could have survive losing DL but her own son is everything Jessica and Niki fought so hard to do until Linderman took Micah away.

Whether Niki and Peter become "romantic" in the ALTERNATE reality (no-bomb) remains to be seen, but I do believe they are connected significantly. I think at this point that Jessica can help Peter and Hiro get into Linderman's place since she IS a trained assassin, that can come in handy. She's stealth.

I've got a feeling like the three major points are going to crossover...

Sanders - Petrellis - Linderman those families seem to be the most prominant as far as power families...

And WHAT was that bill or act that was mentioned? Something about the Linderman Act? Huh? I