Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Peter/Lydia apprecation #1-Cuz Lydia's calling out to Peter for help!

I think they'll meet, it was ovbious that Lydia was calling out for Peter to be there new ring leader. I think its pretty cool that she feels Peter would be the person to replace Samuel. What do you guys think?

Fans;

1. Gizziefan1
2. Rona_Jo
3. Oldrguy
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.

Last edited by Gizziefan1; 01-13-2010 at 03:56 PM
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added?

Even though Lydia and Peter never me,t she could tell he would be a great leader for the carnival even from miles away.
Oncer4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

I'm actually looking forward to his meeting both Lydia & her daughter! Now if we ask to be on the list are we "shippers" or just "friendship supporters"? Right now I think I would just be up for the 2nd.
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Its whatever you want it to be. I'll add both of you now. Yah I can't wait for them to meet to, I bet Lydia will ask Peter to be there leader, that should be an awesome moment right there ^^
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

I've thought a little about that...if Peter does get rid of Samuel (at least temporarily) & Sylar (again temporarily), he probably won't want to stay with the Carnival, he might even agree with Noah about closing it! Which leads to the questions...would Lydia try to convince him to stay & lead and if so how would she go about it? Some possibilities:
1. Attempt seduction, that would be using Samuel's tactics against him, but I also don't think it would work.
2. Use her daughter's need to learn control of her ability, & (justified) fear of losing control, to convince him he needs to stay & train her. Peter's a empath, a gilt trip like that just might work.
3. Convince Claire to stay (with Samuel gone it may be ideal now) & that she could ask Peter to stay. Claire's got her suspicious nature back, so I'm not sure how this one would work.

Any thoughts? Other ideas?
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread