Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Total Fan

Aw do you should ask to be added to the list. These two are so hot together. I hate that they had so few scenes together. More potential wasted.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ellie Seriously, they were one of the few good things of Volume 2

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Old 01-23-2009, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

can i be added to the list?
bbroccs that is a great animation good job on it

i wish there was more esp with peter and elle

you can add me to facebook if need help wiith any games or just want to add me
Old 01-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I will add you now This is great, even tho they haven't had too much scenes we still get shippers

And yeah same here

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Old 01-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Total Fan

Yay another Peter/Elle fan. Welcome to the thread. Yeah the ani is awesome and like you I wish there was more of them. I'm Fi btw, what is your name.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Yay another Peter/Elle fan. Welcome to the thread. Yeah the ani is awesome and like you I wish there was more of them. I'm Fi btw, what is your name.
thanks my name is toni

i hope maybe this season we get some peter and elle esp since in season 3 we only got that one esp that i know of

Old 01-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Total Fan

Hey Toni.

Yeah hopefully we will get something as long is Elle is around. You did see what happened at the end of the season right?????

Old 01-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey Toni.

Yeah hopefully we will get something as long is Elle is around. You did see what happened at the end of the season right?????

yeh i saw what happen at the end of the season dont remember all of it put some lol.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Total Fan

I know there is always hope because it's heroes so hopefully we will see her again.

Toni I love your icon. I am such a huge GG fan. I miss it so much. I also saw the Travelling Pants 1 & 2 recently. Alexis rocks.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know there is always hope because it's heroes so hopefully we will see her again.

Toni I love your icon. I am such a huge GG fan. I miss it so much. I also saw the Travelling Pants 1 & 2 recently. Alexis rocks.
hey Fi, yeh hopefully she be back, thanks i am a big gilmore girl fan beside heroes, yeh i miss the show too, yeh she did rock in both movies wish gg was still on, i like your icon it cute i like that esp it was alot of slyar and elle

Old 01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Total Fan

She better be back cos at this stage there is not alot that is keeping me watching the show.

Yeah I love my icon. It's a bit dark but I am obsessed with Sylar/Elle so I had to have an icon of the kiss. I ship Elle with Sylar, Peter and weirdly enough I kinda like the idea of her and HRG. If he wasn't married that is. I was so upset at how they ended Sylar/Elle. THe writing on the show has been pretty bad for season 3 but I have watched since the beginning and wil continue to do so until any of my other favourites get killed off or leave (Sylar, Angela and HRG)

Old 01-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She better be back cos at this stage there is not alot that is keeping me watching the show.

Yeah I love my icon. It's a bit dark but I am obsessed with Sylar/Elle so I had to have an icon of the kiss. I ship Elle with Sylar, Peter and weirdly enough I kinda like the idea of her and HRG. If he wasn't married that is. I was so upset at how they ended Sylar/Elle. THe writing on the show has been pretty bad for season 3 but I have watched since the beginning and wil continue to do so until any of my other favourites get killed off or leave (Sylar, Angela and HRG)
aww the only thing i watch heroes for is peter other then that sylar is the only other reason why i watch it yeh i hope slyar and elle get more esp but then hope peter and elle get more too.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:03 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I would like to see her with either Sylar or Peter doesn't really matter to me cos she had chemistry with both of them. And the cuteness was also there two. Aww I miss both couples. So do you like any other couples in heroes?

Old 01-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I would like to see her with either Sylar or Peter doesn't really matter to me cos she had chemistry with both of them. And the cuteness was also there two. Aww I miss both couples. So do you like any other couples in heroes?
yeh, i love peter and nikki, and then nathan and tracey,

yeh sylar and elle and peter and elle had good chemistry.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Total Fan

Oooh never really thought of Peter and Niki that is an interesting pairing. I loved Nathan and Tracey although I was kind of upset they didn't have more scenes of them together in a romantic way. Will I post some pretty Peter/Elle pics to keep us happy?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread