Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow great wallpapers, I love it! My sister made me a video of Paire last night since I had to work on superbowl and she felt bad so she cheered me up by making the video, I will have to have her upload it for you girls to see it. Its cute!
My LJ
Old 02-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Addicted Fan

I love your icon!!!!

---------

OMG! I cannot believe it's tonight! I can't!

----------

Milo/Hayden most definitely does have the chemistry.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank Rae for the new thread. And the title is awesome.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

at the title! Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Dude, Paire is like the biggest ship and they have super cute chemistry. I really don't know how the writers can't see that? Everyone else seems to have noticed. It's pretty obvious

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 02-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

love the title! can't wait to see if its insest tonight or not
Old 02-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tinkie (View Post)
I totally forgot to tell you welcome to the board earlier! Hi!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydensgirl (View Post)
Dude, Paire is like the biggest ship and they have super cute chemistry. I really don't know how the writers can't see that? Everyone else seems to have noticed. It's pretty obvious
I totally agree. They only had three scenes together and they are the ship with biggest fanbase. I can't understand how the writers can't see their potential.

Tonight is the day we find out. I'm crossing my fingers and I hope I don't have to throw anything to the TV.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18 (View Post)
Wow great wallpapers, I love it! My sister made me a video of Paire last night since I had to work on superbowl and she felt bad so she cheered me up by making the video, I will have to have her upload it for you girls to see it. Its cute!
So Rainstorm if they are related Will u still be a supporter and keep making Videos?

I hate to lose you

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 02-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELforBUFFY (View Post)
So Rainstorm if they are related Will u still be a supporter and keep making Videos?

I hate to lose you

Angie
wow, that's right some people doesn't really support incest and i guess we will lose some. but i'm such an idiot that i truly believe it's not nathan. hehe. aww, my heart is going to be so broken tonight if it's true.

i just saw a commercial, and they didn't even show nathan as the ? of who the father might be. that's like a hint i guess that he's a possibility.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_70s_gurl101 (View Post)
I'll take being good friends over related anyday. And thanks, ladybozi made it along with bunch of other Claire's daddy icons. And feel free to call me Roxy.
Yeah, who wouldn't? Again, I'm not a big shipper of the couple, but at the same time, the two of them being related just wouldn't seem right. So, good luck guys. And it's nice to meet you, Roxy. I'm Kara.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Kind of late, but I love the title of the thread!! Because I am totally Pairenoid about their relationship.. I guess tonight is the night!!

I'm keeping allllll of my fingers crossed.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

i wanted them to be really good friends and maybe eventually something more but really good friends was something i wanted not a really good uncle/niece!
Old 02-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought you guys should know that I wrote a Paire story on that Paire_love site. It's called, What else would you be, but a hero? by wondergirl23 (another scene name I go by.)

In a few hours we will get our answer if Nathan really is Claire's bio-dad.

If it turns out to be true, than I have another reason to hate the flying jackass.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

I know seriously, I'm really finding it hard to like Nathan right now. But it just could be that I'm super worried about Paire falling apart.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Addicted Fan

the only up to this if nathan is the father is that peter and claire will likely to see more of each other right?

once again, romance between these two would be cool, but i don't care much for it, but either way the friendship that will grow between these two would be sooo much better if it wasn't a friendship between relatives.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread