Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

dark_red , when paire unrelate everyone will jump in the paire wagon you can call me Christina btw and that’s a wonderful art
Old 10-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Gorgeous art, dark_red

I just saw the ep; when West and Claire were talking atop the Hollywood sign, I got the feeling she was thinking about Peter when she was talking about how she was feeling because of all she'd been through and how she didn't know if she'd ever be able to trust anyone again

icon credit: ladybozi
Old 10-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

i agree Joanna, i thought for sure she was going to talk about Peter.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that idea made that Claire/West scene more bearable for me, Jess And, I have to say, the amount of Claire/West in the ep was over-the-top And I'm sorry we didn't get any Peter (except for Nathan with the photos, awww ), but that also meant we didn't get any Peter/Caitlin, so at least we were spared that. Seeing Claire and West was enough for one ep!

Old 10-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

if they won't last, i don't mind West/Claire for now. but i'm getting a bit bored with their cheesetastic romance. i'm sorry, but i hate cutesy stuff.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Well, West managed to argue with Claire until she agreed to go out with him, so he's still a stalker/bully in my book Plus, he appears to be completely unconcerned about getting caught using his powers; I still can't believe how he just takes off into the sky when anyone could be watching I just don't like him with Claire

Old 10-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Claire should have just mentioned Peter..

jeez.. i was like grr.. tell him about Peter
Old 10-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

i feel bad for the guy. he's so carefree with his power, he doesn't think. it could bite him in the ass if he ever gets caught. he's like Stewie from Mad TV "look what i can do!"
Old 10-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire (View Post)
Gorgeous art, dark_red

I just saw the ep; when West and Claire were talking atop the Hollywood sign, I got the feeling she was thinking about Peter when she was talking about how she was feeling because of all she'd been through and how she didn't know if she'd ever be able to trust anyone again
I kno same for me I hate Wes UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH for me Paire is meant to be and even if there wasnt Paire I would still hate him so it's hard for me to watch the Claire and Wes scenes but I just try to imagine it's Peter instead of Wes and dor any of u who already watched tonights ep let me say this in my opinion Claire was being really selfish she only thought about herself even though I love her character she still was still kinda selfish and for all of u spoiler freaks who havent seen tonights ep dont worry I havent given anything away!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

hey c'mon, this isn't the anti-West thread. talk about paire, you're one true love.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Jasmine, during the Hollywood sign scene, I really thought Claire was about to mention Peter to West, but when she told him she couldn't tell him about what happened in her past, I was kind of happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
he's like Stewie from Mad TV "look what i can do!"
Oh, I just pictured West as Stewie from Mad TV... That is such a funny mental image

Old 10-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

i wanted her to just say his name to prove that there was something more between them hehe

but i guess its good..

i just wanted some Peter being mentioned about..
Old 10-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

West is so excited to share his talent with somebody, he instantly reminded me of Stewie.

silence is louder that words.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
i wanted her to just say his name to prove that there was something more between them hehe

but i guess its good..

i just wanted some Peter being mentioned about..
I was glad that, even though she thinks he's dead, Claire is still keeping Peter's secret and that she doesn't feel right talking about Peter with West But, still, I want her to talk about Peter with someone! She needs to go to NYC to meet up with Nathan Hey! I know! Claire can sneak back to NYC while Noah's on his trip to Odessa to look for the paintings

Yes, Jess, silence speaks louder than words And I love what you say about Stewie and West being so excited to share their talent with anyone

Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
hey c'mon, this isn't the anti-West thread. talk about paire, you're one true love.
I cant help it Wes is just plain weird he gives me the creeps 'shivers' ugghh just thinking about him creeps me out and c'mon dont u think he's like some freaky stalker flying batman weird t-shirt wearing boyfriend OK that probably didnt make any sense but still! And yep they r my one and only if I had it my way I would lock them in a closet until some kind of Paire magic happened!

Last edited by lalagrl23; 10-15-2007 at 07:50 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread