Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, so here's a totally non-Paire related question. And I'm sorry, but I'm kind of panicking here.

I am a bad cook. Very. And I'm making this dinner for people tonight and I was wondering... when you're cooking something (like potatoes and kielbasa in tomato sauce), are you supposed to grease the pan first? And cover it with foil while it's baking? The recipe's not telling me, so I'm a little confused.

OKAY SORRY BACK TO PAIRE NOW.

What's all this talk about us going to take over the world? I thought we had already.
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Sorry Nat, I'm not really a good cook either so I don't know the awnswer to your question have you put your question in search on Google? Mabey you'll find something there.

ETA: If a recipe doesn't say whether you need to do something or not, you usually don't have to do it. If it was that important it would have been in the recipe.

Last edited by K_T_L_N; 06-29-2007 at 01:34 PM
Old 06-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I personally would go with the greasing lightly-foil is optionable depending on what kind of texture you want your potatoes to be I'd say-but I ain't an expert on polish food!

ZOMG-I just watched Unexpected. And it was. Simone! Baaaaaaaad karma.

Out of control Peter kicking ass was kinda....okay very sexy though...is that wrong? I mean he's always hot...but this was a different kind of hot.
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nah, I burn hot pockets. Like K T L N said Google’s always a good choice or do it like my friends do watch Emerald. BAM!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Addicted Fan

I've been known to burn baked beans in a pan but I would lightly grease and probably cover till afew minutes before taking out so it brown's nice Nat

And I'm totally getting ya on the different kinda hot Irish
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 06-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
Out of control Peter kicking ass was kinda....okay very sexy though...is that wrong? I mean he's always hot...but this was a different kind of hot.
All I have to say to that is...wait til you see Five Years Gone.

Thanks for all the advice, guys, I appreciate it! My roommate's coming home soon, too, so she'll be able to help me out.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ah, yes Five Years Gone is definitely one of my favorites. Wait and see to know what were talking about. Don't they have the episodes up on NBC.com?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh..forgot to add...Stan Freaking Lee! You rock Heroes

ETA: I have more to look forward to? You can only watch on NBC if you're in America. SO I am watching...elsewhere. I'm watching Company Man just now..it's amazing so far
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Stan's pure genuis passes over an oxygen tank for irish for when you watch FYG .... you're gonna need sure it hun

aw you'll crack this 'nut' Nat and its half the fun trying with cooking ain't it
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 06-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Company Man is, hands down, my favorite episode of the show. Just...GUH.

Definitely, definitely let us what you think of that one, Irish.

...oh, and Fio, I did get your PM, thanks hon!
Old 06-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Supreme Fan

I cried during Company Man that episode moved me like no other!!

Five years gone was awsome too...dark Peter was hott but I think I favor our nice, cute, optomistic Peter
Old 06-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Katelyn, I bawled like a baby, too. And I STILL DO. It's the funniest thing ever when I'm trying to make a vid with clips from that ep and I just cry and cry.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

A little off topic Stan Lee always has the coolest Cameos. If you saw Fantastic Four 2 you know what I'm talking about.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Omg I knew when they got to the bridge that he would take the bullet but I didn't realise the Haitian was gonna erase...
Old 06-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Ok...can someone explain to me why The Haitian was supposed to shoot him? Wouldn't the memory erasing thing pretty much do the job? This has been bugging me for a while. And how did Claude fall over the bridge and not die? Am I stupid??

That was alot of questions, LOL
Closed Thread   Post New Thread