Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2007, 06:50 AM
Addicted Fan

I love milestone events too J2 and that sure is one ... so will the time when TPTB finally do the descent thing, the only thing and make paire a reality god can you just imagine the aftermath of that

I'm with you Kris I watch all the clips we have of them in the opening post daily, quite often more than once
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 06-29-2007, 06:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Well I promised myself I'd watch the eppies first and then I''m right there with ya I think the only reason I've not given in so far is because I'm so busy-if I had ANY time I'd be like

Anyway i have to go work..,.I have a bona fide tv star and singer in my basement (not as kinky as it sounds-they're recording) and instead of being down there I'm chatting to you guys! Laterz.
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Addicted Fan

aww haven't you seen them all yet Irish? And I so won't ask have fun, toodles
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 06-29-2007, 07:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just rewatched all the Paire scenes... I still think the cheek touch and the "You're totally my Hero" scenes are my favorite. Although I do love the looks they have with one another

ETA: Found some fanfics... don't know if you have read these!

Not So Much a Secret
The Phone Call - rated for some vivid images...

Last edited by fashionfanatic08; 06-29-2007 at 08:39 AM
Old 06-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

YAY, new thread!! *dances* And you guys used my title. Aww.

Thanks for those fic recs, Kris! I had read The Phone Call, but not the other one. Loved them both.

I would LOVE it if we did something huge for the 50th thread. Milestones are freaking AWESOME. I mean, obviously I'll make 50 threads! icons or something, but other stuff... *goes off to ponder*

Irish, a TV star and a singer in your basement? WHO? LOL.
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I tell you goodbye because tomorrow I will go on holidays (we stay in France and we will go some days in Italie). I think I will come back in the end of July!

everybody

Old 06-29-2007, 08:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Ohhh, bye, Flowers!!! We'll miss you, hon!

It feels like everyone's going on vacation!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Bye Flowers! We will miss you!

I am going on vacation as well, but I am bringing my laptop so I can still go online! The Phone Call is my favorite! So hilarious!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Stick a fork in me..I am done.

Bye Flowers..have it good time-it sounds lovely

You too Kris-although hopefully it'll be like you never left!

MORE fic...dude..must read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniekins77 (View Post)
Irish, a TV star and a singer in your basement? WHO? LOL.
Well I realised I neglected to clarify earlier that:

a)I was already at work when i posted (ground floor at my desk) so not at my place in case you were thinking that!

b)He is one and the same, both a singer and consequently a TV star

c) I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you and then myself Suffice to say you'd get a couple hundred thousand hits if you typed his name into Google I handle PR for him-he's fairly big but not huge put it that way-it's my job to make him bigger (there is no way of saying all that that doesn't sound dirty!). This is all far less glamourous than it sounds hehe -the pay is hideous, the hours long and I think of quiting at least 1,000 times a day Anyway please enough about me..more about PAIRE

Jay..I am up to..um Run I think...with Matt doing the security thing...watching more later tonight..or sooner if I can manage it!
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-29-2007, 09:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Omg! Irish, I am dying to know who it is!!! Hintttt pls?!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok I just created another Paire shipper. From last night to this morning my friend and I had our own Heroes marathon. I have all the eppies on tape and we watched them straight through and after Homecoming she turned to me and she asked "are peter and Clarie going to get together?" Then during the jail cell scene she was screaming for Claire to kiss Peter.

I didnt answer her original question. Then she said well "Claire's got to be 17 or 18 so they could get together." The after "Distractions" she leapt out of her spot and screamed at the tv because Nathan was revealed as Claire's biofather. She was yelling "are the writers stupid?! How could they make them related?!!" I just shrugged.

Then after the season finale she tuned to me and she said "OK. The writers should tell those two to either act related or they should make them not related. Something has got to freaking give because there is no way he can continue to play her uncle". Ahh another Parie shipper has joined the ranks.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Now, now, Kris, no pestering Irish. She'd probably lose her job or something.

Irish, good to know what ep you're on! Unfortunately you haven't watched my favorite one yet (Company Man), but keep us posted with your thoughts!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know Poo... it was worth a try! We will find out eventually Just kidding!

Haha! Nice one PerfectPaire! I love watching people's reactions! Bloody hilarious
Old 06-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

That is a great story PerfectPaire.

Paire is obvious and out there for all to see. <3
Old 06-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Have fun Flowers. Will miss you. Wow another thread, I just posted in the other one last night. Wow us Paire fans. Off, talk to you all later. Bye
Closed Thread   Post New Thread