Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Addicted Fan

I know theirishgirl, it's bonkers and so frustrating but all good things come to those who wait right

Just watched the vid, it suits your name Angstfan thankies for sharing
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 06-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Have to go now... Bye everyone
Old 06-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Haha thanks for the avi compliments! We finished a freaking thread in 24 hours...I love us

I love that line in Distractions too, theirishgirl How can these two NOT be meant to be??

Bye Sherylle!
Old 06-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

another new thread! i swear we are moving so fast
Old 06-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
K_T_L_N..your avi! I'm on Distractions now (Chris Eccleston's made of awesome btw) and everything I've seen up to this point tells me Paire is by far the strongest component chemistry wise-why deny the obvious?!

Incidentally Hayden's other comment about she being the only that Milo hasn't kissed so far is telling in itself-they like to play with us. Now I do believe Kring honestly didn't have this in his original plan which is why he's railing against it...but then he probably didn't foresee the intense connection Halo have when they're onscreen together...so time for a rethink...he would very ill advised not to use it to his advantage in this era of julgular ratings...so we'll see what we see
Completely agree with your comments, Irish Is this the first time you've watched "Distractions"? Have you seen any of the eps after that one? If you haven't you're in for a real treat

Can't wait to see the final version of your vid, Angstfan It'll be great

Aw, thanks, Jayne I was nervous about opening my first thread, but it all went smoothly

Bye, Sherylle

Yup, Katelyn and Jasmine, we are so fast here

icon credit: ladybozi
Old 06-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Addicted Fan

I can so believe we're truckin' along so fast because we rock and paire deserves it

aww no need for that joanna it's easy peasy lemon squeezey (another english term )and it's about time you did, you deserve to sweetie

Bye sherylle
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 06-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Jayne I was mostly worried about having to add new art & such to the 1st post, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it Love that expression

Old 06-24-2007, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

yup so i went back to the other thread to see what i missed

"Hayden says that Claire's the only girl Peter hasn't kissed on the show. Then Masi says Peter could kiss Candice pretending to be Claire, which Hayden said would still put Peter in the wrong Before that, Ausiello had asked when Peter and Claire were gonna hook up since everyone wants it (bless him!). Masi (I think) answered "They're related," to which Hayden said something like "as yet" So that's why Masi, Hayden, and Ausiello are honorary shippers"

YAY! how come Milo isnt

"No, Candice-as-Claire kissing Peter wouldn't be Claire, but it would prove to us and to Peter, himself, that Peter wants to kiss Claire...And that would be great

Oh, also: Ausiello says (about Paire getting together): "Maybe (it'll happen) 3rd or 4th season." Hayden: "Yeah, maybe." Masi: "DVD extras."

OMG! yea I dont think Peter kissing Claire wouldnt look right unless he kisses her on the cheek than that would be ok
Old 06-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Well..it's like I said..Tim Kring just has to take a step back and admit he was wrong

Also the age thing? I don't buy that as a reason for a minute. (question-does Claire have a birthday before Distractions? because I'm sure before that she says she's 'almost' 16..but then her mother tells Nathan she's '16 now'. I would assume that's because there might be a possibility when Claire was given to Mr Bennet maybe a few weeks were knocked of her age so they could hide her more effectively-I would have to imagine no one would know exactly what age she is better than her birth mother? Or she had a birthday that they didn't really reference. So is she 16? I think Kring confirmed she is now.)

And strangely before I read the bios I would have taken Peter for a few years younger than he supposedly is (26)..I figured around 23/24 particularly since he's recently meant to have graduated from nursing college etc. Still I don't see anything wrong with it-age is just a number-if someone is meant for you..they're meant...and like everything as time progresses it means infinitely less so people can't keep citing that as a reason.

Besides I think that's something of an insult to those who have a similar age gap in their own relationships in reality! My grandmother was 17 when she married my grandfather (26)...they had 12 children and were together just shy of 40 years until my grandfather's early death in his mid 60s-she never married or had another relationship again until her own death almost 20 years later-he was it for her. And they met when she was 15...but she waited until she was 17 because he was what she wanted...and if it's worth it..you wait If it was good enough for her..it's good enough for me

ETA: Paire-yes this is my first time through..I catch on quickly
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm thinking after they get unrelated, the Candice pretending to be Claire/Peter kissing scene would be so hott!!

Mabey Candace has gone fully to the dark side, and is trying to destroy Peter. Well...every hero has a weakness, to she tries to find his. After disguising herself as Claire for a few days, she realizes his weakness IS Claire, so she takes advantage of it. Right after they kiss, Peter realizes it is not Claire, because he knows her too well. Candace morphs back into herself and Peter has just realized what he's done.

Phew, got a little carried away, but there is my idea of how the scene would go

ETA: Irishgirl, I love your post. I don't think the age thing should be a reason to keep them apart either. Once she turns 18, everything is fair game... I just don't like how Kring keeps messing with our head about Claire's age! First she's 17, then she's 15, and now she's 16! make up your mind!!

Last edited by K_T_L_N; 06-24-2007 at 11:22 AM
Old 06-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

We're waiting for Milo to say something (or let something slip) that lets us know he's a Paire shipper

For now, a kiss on the cheek, forehead, or crown of the head would be great I'd love it, though, if Peter started realizing his feelings for Claire went beyond the platonic and he had to resist the urge to kiss her in a non-uncle-like way But as soon as they're unrelated, we need a real kiss

ETA:

Lovely story about your grandparents, Irish (call me Joanna) You are gonna die when you see some of the upcoming scenes in the later eps

Peter and Claire's ages have sort of fluctuated throughout the season, but Peter's 26, as you say, and Claire should be 16 (although maybe they'll both have aged by a year or so by the first ep of season 2).

Love that scenario with Candice-as-Claire, Katelyn That should definitely happen on the show

Last edited by paire; 06-24-2007 at 11:30 AM
Old 06-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh gosh you got me all smiling Joanna! im so excited for that day

yea I thought Peter was younger than <B>26</b> as well. Such a compliment for Milo he is turning 30 on July 8!

and he still looks hot
Old 06-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

The thread will be on fire after that happens, Jasmine Yup, I think Milo is getting better looking the older he gets

Old 06-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Supreme Fan

**sigh** Milo...

I don't blame Hayden for being a Paire shipper.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Certainly can't And Masi's no fool; he know what the fans want

Closed Thread   Post New Thread