Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
The most amazing thing about Paire is that Peter kissed Simone and he kissed Nikki too. He showed their feelings for them but still people love Paire more and it's like they don't pay atention to that. Our ship is just the best
I totally agree with this, Fio. I think out of the ships of Heroes, Paire is definitely the one that people are most loyal, too.

EVERYONE can see it. I forgot to tell you guys this story, but back when I was making one of my videos, one of my roommates asked to see it. She watches Heroes and so she knows that Paire are related and, like me, she's Christian. I was a little nervous about what she'd say 'cause I didn't know if she would judge me or not...but the coolest thing was when it was over she was just like, "They need to be unrelated."

I love Paire.
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniekins77 (View Post)
heck, their kiss under that umbrella was only good because it was made really clear that Milo's a good kisser...the way he took control...ANYWAY. That's my take on this.
OMG I totally agree my mom and I were saying the same thing Damn that man can kiss! Yes I know my mom and I are such fan girls when it comes to Milo

OMG that kiss in the rain was totally HOT and I love how Peter got the first kiss in Heroes History! That kiss in the rain was sexy as hell!

But I have to say the Peter/ Nikki kiss was pretty hot as well.

I swear I don't care who Milo is with because he kisses so damn good!

But I love how parellel the lives of Peter and Claire are! Oh man the Paire kiss would be SO HOT!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Erin, I wish my mom was a Milo fangirl. I'd make her watch Heroes, but I think it might be a little too gory for her. But she's a huge Rocky fan (I am, too, and this was waaaaay before Milo got involved), so whenever I bring him up, I'm like, "Milo! Rocky's son! Remember? Yeah, him."

And I agree - the Peter/Niki kiss was hot, too. But we all know the Paire kiss would PWN all.

I love how you mentioned the parallel between Peter's and Claire's lives. Seriously, that's gonna be a project for me this summer - watching the Heroes eps and writing down all the things that hint at/parallel Paire.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I totally agree with this, Fio. I think out of the ships of Heroes, Paire is definitely the one that people are most loyal, too.

EVERYONE can see it. I forgot to tell you guys this story, but back when I was making one of my videos, one of my roommates asked to see it. She watches Heroes and so she knows that Paire are related and, like me, she's Christian. I was a little nervous about what she'd say 'cause I didn't know if she would judge me or not...but the coolest thing was when it was over she was just like, "They need to be unrelated."

I love Paire.
That's so cool Natalie!!! Everyone can see it!!! And it's great that your roommate didn't make the typical comment "EW, he's her uncle".

It's unbelieveable how loyal we are. I was really afraid when the related stuff showed up that everyone would give up on Paire but our ship is stronger than ever!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
That's so cool Natalie!!! Everyone can see it!!! And it's great that your roommate didn't make the typical comment "EW, he's her uncle".

It's unbelieveable how loyal we are. I was really afraid when the related stuff showed up that everyone would give up on Paire but our ship is stronger than ever!
Yeah, all my friends tend to know I get a little...fanatic about my ships, so when I start talking about them, they just sit there and nod most of the time. It was hilarious this season when all the Paire stuff would happen and I'd run into a friend's room and start babbling on, even though none of them watch Heroes. And when I'd start hyperventilating they'd just be like, "Nat, calm down, it's alright." So funny.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Love that cap of Claire's "reaction" to a Peter/Simone kiss Thanks for that, Natalie And I love your roommate's positive reaction to Paire We are definitely all fiercely loyal to our ship

icon credit: ladybozi
Old 06-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Ha, I'm hear to oblige.

I come with a new question!

If you could make one Paire related thing happen on the show, what would it be and why? let's try to exclude "making them unrelated" and "a kiss!" from the answers, okay, guys.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Erin, I wish my mom was a Milo fangirl. I'd make her watch Heroes, but I think it might be a little too gory for her. But she's a huge Rocky fan (I am, too, and this was waaaaay before Milo got involved), so whenever I bring him up, I'm like, "Milo! Rocky's son! Remember? Yeah, him."
OMG I am a huge Rocky fan as well and my brother loved Rocky too. However I had to dragged my brother to the theater with me to see Rocky Balboa being my brother thought it would be horrible and didn't want to go. I wanted to go to see Milo on the big screen.

Needless to say we were shocked and blown away by how good it was and my brother became a fan of Milo that night. So I was very happy. I now have to get him into watching Heroes. I think he will LOVE the show.

Quote:
And I agree - the Peter/Niki kiss was hot, too. But we all know the Paire kiss would PWN all.

I love how you mentioned the parallel between Peter's and Claire's lives. Seriously, that's gonna be a project for me this summer - watching the Heroes eps and writing down all the things that hint at/parallel Paire.
Seriously there are so many connections between the two it is scary. We so need to make a list and maybe a video of all of the parellel scenes.

I kind of did in my Angel Gaberial video the very first Paire Video I ever made
YouTube - Heroes Peter and Claire (Angel Gabriel)
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I come with a new question!

If you could make one Paire related thing happen on the show, what would it be and why? let's try to exclude "making them unrelated" and "a kiss!" from the answers, okay, guys.
Hmm...good question, but tough criteria Since Peter and Claire are "related" *blech* , there would be nothing inappropriate about Claire living in his apartment with him for a while, right? I'm thinking that Claire may decide that living under the same roof as both her grandmother and Nathan (I think Angela lives with them?) is too much. Even though Nathan did redeem himself at the end of the finale, he is still a self-centered, demanding, and ambitious person, and we all know what Angela's like... So I can see Claire wanting to stay at her "uncle's" *double belch* with whom she shares a deep connection and understanding, and I can see Peter agreeing to this

There. I tried to keep the unrelated and kissing stuff out of my answer

ETA:

I hadn't seen your vid before, Erin; it was great, and it does show similarities between Peter's and Claire's lives

Last edited by paire; 06-06-2007 at 02:08 PM
Old 06-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Reading all your comments make me *giggle* and *squeel* I LOVE COMING HERE and I would have said sharing an apartment together too Joanna related or not, the paire interaction is amazing - almost magical. I would just love to see how they handle the everyday routine of living together I'd so want that to happen.

And our ship definitely is the best Fio *wink* .... by miles and it's one that won't go away not matter what.

Hope your beta gets that back to you asap natalie, peeps definitely do need to read your fic and you do icons too hunnie, ooooo would love to see
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...

Last edited by :jay:; 06-06-2007 at 02:17 PM
Old 06-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :jay: (View Post)
Reading all your comments make me *giggle* and *squeel* I LOVE COMING HERE and I would have said sharing an apartment together too Joanna related or not, the paire interaction is amazing - almost magical. I would just love to see how they handle the everyday routine of living together I'd so want that to happen.
I love it here, too I'd also love to see Peter and Claire doing normal, everyday stuff together, Jayne

Old 06-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww! Cute thread title. :O) Gotta love the paire.

Joanna
Your icon is the shiz. SO FUNNY!

Old 06-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree Joanna their lives have been far from normal of late, in fact they never will be normal so seeing them to the normal, everyday stuff together as uncle and niece (<-- ) would defintely rock my socks

Hey Jess great to see you hope you're feeling better, I recall you hadn't been.
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...

Last edited by :jay:; 06-06-2007 at 02:34 PM
Old 06-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone. Just thought I would come and check out the new thread. I love the title. And that art work of Paire, that is hot . They look so cute together. Talk to you all again.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Glad you like my avi, VG It's funny and true

Quote:
Originally Posted by :jay: (View Post)
I agree Joanna their lives have been far from normal of late, in fact they never will be normal so seeing them to the normal, everyday stuff together as uncle and niece (<-- ) would defintely rock my socks
My thoughts exactly, Jayne You read my mind

Hi, Calgaryfan2006

Closed Thread   Post New Thread