Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2007, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

That was a great vid; it really works well with the song! Thanks for letting us know about it, Jayne

I have a question for anyone who wishes to answer :

Natalie and I were having a little chat on the This or That thread about this question Natalie posed (can't remember the exact wording): Peter/Simone or Peter/Niki? (ie, If you had to choose between the two pairings, which would it be?)

I chose Peter/Simone (yuck, I know) only because Simone is dead, so that relationship is in the past with no chance of it or her ever returning to bother us or Claire or Paire. However, since Niki is very much alive, she could conceivably come between Peter and Claire (although I don't think the bleak future from "Five Years Gone" is in the cards anymore, thank goodness! *phew*)

Would you guys pick Peter/Simone or Peter/Niki?

icon credit: ladybozi

Last edited by paire; 06-06-2007 at 10:38 AM
Old 06-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Addicted Fan

you're welcome hun as for the question, loved your answer btw. So true Hmm it's a toughie because peter's two completely different people when he was with each girl and I kinda like to base my judgment on things on how peter is, if that makes any sense at all? I mean, even if (at this time) claire's his niece I love him with her the best because of the way he acts around her. He's the peter I most want him to be when he's with her. She challenges him every step of the way and on everything. Love the way she makes him react and see things. As for who between niki and simone I would have to say, by a whisker it would be simone. 1) because she's dead, first and foremost and 2) there was absolutely no spark between them at all .... yet with niki there was. Even got me going for a sec when I saw it (oops did I just say that) I wasn't keen on that so no to niki. Would bare it with simone. Cheers for that joanna I love your questions
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 06-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

finally I can watch the eps 007% in my country
I love paire scenes from the PICS you all posted and spoiler in previous thread
but by watching those paire moments by my own eyes ... so DIFFERENT
I love so much:
- when claire not happy knowing peter's her uncle
- claire said "I come way long to see him..."
- claire touching his hair said "I even never get chance to know you, you're the only one who made me feel safe"
- claire pull out that piece of glass from peter's head
- peter alive and "you save my life" with "I guess we're even now"
- peter convince nathan not to let claire go
my love for paire become high again LOL

Chris Daughtry - David Archuletta - Mariah Carey - Avril Lavigne
HARMONY - LANDONJAMIE - BRUCAS - DANETTY - MULSCUL - MONDLER - VIDNEY - BANGEL
Old 06-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Addicted Fan

aww I'm so happy for you belle it is better to see them with your own eyes *sigh* might just have to go watch that eppie again now after you described it so well
Old 06-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :jay: (View Post)
She sure is and I have got the foggest joanna I've always wanted a paire vid made of the song 'say ok' and I just found one YouTube - Peter/Claire - Say Ok
love the video and the Milo pancakes
avi by me
Old 06-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning, guys!

I see that someone fixed the thread title, so, to whomever, thank you!

I'll add that art to the first post. I think I'll get rid of the soundtrack banner for now.

Jayne, I'm glad you liked my fic!
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

It was so funny I told my brother about the Milo pancakes and he was like "what is he like naked in pancake mix" So I was like no Milo is actually another name for sorghum a type of flour. I was dying.

I so want to try making those pancakes now. Jay that Milo power bar is priceless and the Milo chocolate drink as well.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire (View Post)
That was a great vid; it really works well with the song! Thanks for letting us know about it, Jayne

I have a question for anyone who wishes to answer :

Natalie and I were having a little chat on the This or That thread about this question Natalie posed (can't remember the exact wording): Peter/Simone or Peter/Niki? (ie, If you had to choose between the two pairings, which would it be?)

I chose Peter/Simone (yuck, I know) only because Simone is dead, so that relationship is in the past with no chance of it or her ever returning to bother us or Claire or Paire. However, since Niki is very much alive, she could conceivably come between Peter and Claire (although I don't think the bleak future from "Five Years Gone" is in the cards anymore, thank goodness! *phew*)

Would you guys pick Peter/Simone or Peter/Niki?
I prefer Peter/Simone. First because Peter was still Peter with Simone. With Nikki I think it was forced and Peter was very bitter. I really can't see what Peter and Nikki could have in common and how they could work as a couple. Peter had this infatution with Simone and I could see that his feelings were real. With Nikki I only saw two lonely people trying to feel a little bit better.

Quote:
She sure is and I have got the foggest joanna I've always wanted a paire vid made of the song 'say ok' and I just found one YouTube - Peter/Claire - Say Ok
Thanks for posting that Jayne!! I love that song and I always wanted to see a Paire vid with it.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
you're welcome hun as for the question, loved your answer btw. So true Hmm it's a toughie because peter's two completely different people when he was with each girl and I kinda like to base my judgment on things on how peter is, if that makes any sense at all? I mean, even if (at this time) claire's his niece I love him with her the best because of the way he acts around her. He's the peter I most want him to be when he's with her. She challenges him every step of the way and on everything. Love the way she makes him react and see things. As for who between niki and simone I would have to say, by a whisker it would be simone. 1) because she's dead, first and foremost and 2) there was absolutely no spark between them at all .... yet with niki there was. Even got me going for a sec when I saw it (oops did I just say that) I wasn't keen on that so no to niki. Would bare it with simone. Cheers for that joanna I love your questions
Aw, I'm glad you like my questions, Jayne Thanks Love your answer; I see exactly what you mean Peter is definitely at his most real and his healthiest when with Claire Though I have to say, I saw absolutely no chemistry between Future!Peter and Future!Niki. They didn't look like two people in love when they kissed; to me, it felt more the desperation of two lost people searching to belong to someone, even if that someone is the wrong person But I can understand that there are Peter/Niki fans out there

Love your answer, too, Fio I'm completely with you about Niki and Peter just being with each other to feel better

Glad you got to see ".07%" on tv, Belle It's a great ep, and there are more great Paire scenes for you in the upcoming ones

Old 06-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

So, you guys, hoivenicons finished her batch of Petrelli icons! The whole post is here, and it's hot - hoivenicons: heroes_icons100 - The Petrelli Family

And comiskey posted this fic, which shows why I don't want Peter and Claire to be immortal. Post Comment

Oooh, Joanna, you asked a question!

Peter/Simone or Peter/Niki? (ie, If you had to choose between the two pairings, which would it be?)

I think I'm going to have to go against the grain here and choose Peter/Niki, for the exact reasons some of you have stated for not liking this pair. I believe it is true that they were together out of need and desperation and because they didn't have anyone else. But I still sensed that they did care for each other - Niki obviously confessed to him about "Jessica" and she clearly knew that he needed to let go. I also think they had more of a spark than Peter/Simone, so at least it was easier to watch for me.

With Peter/Simone, Peter was still Peter, yes, but he was also still Peter when he was with Niki. He was just an embittered Peter. I know a lot of people didn't like that Peter, but I thought he was interesting. While Peter loved Simone, I think it was more of a naive-love-is-blind kind of thing and I don't think Simone truly appreciated him. She was constantly going back and forth between him and Isaac, despite his feelings for her.

At least when he was with Niki, Niki needed him, wanted him to be there with her. And there were no rose colored glasses with them - they saw each other for who they were, all the ugliness included.

Also about Peter/Simone...I don't think they matched at all. They didn't LOOK good together, their personalities were different, they had no spark...heck, their kiss under that umbrella was only good because it was made really clear that Milo's a good kisser...the way he took control...ANYWAY. That's my take on this.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Great answer, Natalie Definitely true about Peter and Simone's "love" being a very ephemeral thing. But it isn't really my question; I just brought yours over to this thread

Old 06-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniekins77 (View Post)
their kiss under that umbrella was only good because it was made really clear that Milo's a good kisser...the way he took control...

Absolutely, I just melt when milo kisses a girl oh let it be claire .... oh let it be me loved your answer to Joanna's question Natalie as well as your icon it's gorgeous I loveeeeeeee that particular piccie of milo and that one of hayden is lovely. Cheers for sharing those icons here, I saw them earlier ... Jade is an icon genuis As for your fic I TRULY, TRULY LOVED IT !!!!! oh and how's the new banner going for the soundtrack? Has one been chosen for it yet?

you all liked the vid link I posted last *wink* you know me, always up for sharing the paire love around
Old 06-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Oh, yes, thanks for letting us know about Jade's new icons, Natalie And I love your new one!

Old 06-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

LOL, Jayne, I always wish it was me that Milo was kissing, too. Can you imagine how freaking BEAUTIFUL a kiss between Peter ad Claire would be? Seriously, it's hard to think about without tearing up.

I love the wet hair plastered across his face. (I know, I know, it always goes back to Milo's hair for me.)

This would so totally be Claire's reaction.

Does anyone else find it extremely ironic that Peter and Claire had their make out sessions in the same episode? I also find it amusing that the Brody/Claire eventually led to him being in a wheelchair and her dying, while the Peter/Simone kiss eventually led to Simone's death.

Oh, glad you like my icon! It's made by roguedemonhunte. I swear, I'll use my own icons eventually. LOL.

My fic should be up sometime today. I'm waiting for my other beta to get back to me.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire (View Post)
Aw, I'm glad you like my questions, Jayne Thanks Love your answer; I see exactly what you mean Peter is definitely at his most real and his healthiest when with Claire Though I have to say, I saw absolutely no chemistry between Future!Peter and Future!Niki. They didn't look like two people in love when they kissed; to me, it felt more the desperation of two lost people searching to belong to someone, even if that someone is the wrong person But I can understand that there are Peter/Niki fans out there

Love your answer, too, Fio I'm completely with you about Niki and Peter just being with each other to feel better
I agree Joanna. I was scared about the Peter/Nikki thing but like you said I didn't see any chemistry. Maybe because I'm so used to the great Paire chemistry. Peter and Nikki were two lonely people only trying to feel better but I understand too why are Peter/Nikki fans out there.

The most amazing thing about Paire is that Peter kissed Simone and he kissed Nikki too. He showed their feelings for them but still people love Paire more and it's like they don't pay atention to that. Our ship is just the best