Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Hi, Jayne Thanks for letting us know about the vid--I love it that we get knew Paire stuff everyday here It's good to know we can always come here to get our daily dose of Paire

ETA:

We're still waiting to read many good answers to Natalie's new Paire questions, Michelle

icon credit: ladybozi
Old 05-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelsita (View Post)
OMG!!! Paire and Placebo? Someone must love me!
Thought that too michelle love the vid with that song

You're welcome joanna good to see you hun always up for seeing new paire on a daily basis, just off to see nat's questions and add my answers
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 05-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Michelle,
Actually, I had to stop the painkillers for other reasons. UGH! Yeah, I know.. IT SUCKS! I'm not in that much pain anymore. The worst pain I was in, the painkillers were kind of one of the causes. Yeah, it was just horrible. So glad that part is over and I hope it doesn't come back.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Good to see you, too, Jayne Looking forward to your answers to the Paire questions

Old 05-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bryan Greenberg

Jay: The vid was awesome, and the song My for Placebo is unlimited. Thanks for posting it here!

Joanna: I'm slow when it comes to anwer questions

VG: That's terrible girl! I remember counting the minutes til my next painkiller, that was exactly a year ago... From my experience it only gets better, and then you forgot how painful it was. Take good care of you and do everything the doctor says, ok?
Old 05-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelsita (View Post)
Joanna: I'm slow when it comes to anwer questions
Oh, so am I! I usually have to think a bit before posting my first answer and then take some more time before posting any subsequent ones But it's good that we don't get everyone's answers all at once--they trickle in so we can enjoy them over a longer time

Old 05-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Michelle,
Thanks.

Oh, I'm with you guys. I've been kind of wanting to answer those questions, but I'm just so gosh darn lazy! It takes me forever to think of what I want to say and then type it out. THEN I usually read over whatever I typed and change a billion different things.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Well, we did discuss how we would change the jail cell scene from "Fallout," so you're off the hook for the 2nd question, VG Unless you have any more changes you'd like to make? Love to hear them!

Old 05-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Addicted Fan

True, but that's a lot different than typing out a long ol' answer. Gosh, I get so annoyed with myself about things like that. I need to stop being so lazy.

I'm tired and my chest is tight. BLAH! *thinks paire thoughts* :O)

Old 05-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

I find, though, that sometimes, when a thread's really on fire, if I stop to take the time to formulate a really thought-out reply, I'll have missed a whole bunch of posts And that's annoying!

*Think Paire thoughts*: That's a good mantra--I should remember it when I'm stressed

Old 05-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bryan Greenberg

I have a problem with *think Paire thought* I usually get so distracted, start daydreaming and forgot what I'm doing!
Old 05-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Oooh, yayness! New thread!

Just watched the vids from last thread! zietke, I've never seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but that was some cool music. ladybozi, I loved the ending of your vid! So good, both of them. You guys get a gold .

Michelle, glad you understand my busy schedule! It's going to get even more hectic, I think. After the month of June, I have a trip to Florida planned, as well as a trip to the beach and to Chicago. LOL.

VG, welcome back! We've missed you. I hope your pain doesn't come back, I know how you feel. I'm in loads of pain right now 'cause I've been exercising every day and I have a very very long walk to and from class each day (about 25 minutes, ha).

I'm working on a vid that should probably be finished tonight or tomorrow. It's a bit different from what I've done 'cause it's not just a Paire video, but a Jack/Kate (Jate) video as well. I'm kind of paralleling their relationships, which has been verrreeh interesting to do, there are a lot of similarities.

And, btw, is it just me or does it feel weird to call Claire's dad Noah? I'm so used to calling him HRG.
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
from Michelle
I have a problem with *think Paire thought* I usually get so distracted, start daydreaming and forgot what I'm doing!
Maybe we should limit daydreaming about Paire to times when we're not doing something very important like driving or sitting for exams...

ETA:

Quote:
from Natalie
I'm working on a vid that should probably be finished tonight or tomorrow. It's a bit different from what I've done 'cause it's not just a Paire video, but a Jack/Kate (Jate) video as well. I'm kind of paralleling their relationships, which has been verrreeh interesting to do, there are a lot of similarities.

And, btw, is it just me or does it feel weird to call Claire's dad Noah? I'm so used to calling him HRG.
I don't watch Lost, but it should be interesting to compare Paire to another tv couple

It feels forced to me calling Mr. Bennet Noah, but I figure I'll get used to it After all, everybody deserves a name... Next the Haitian will have to get one; I feel silly always referring to him like that

Last edited by paire; 05-29-2007 at 05:03 PM
Old 05-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the new thread name! Lol =] and oohh the new vid! LOVE IT!!!!!
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 05-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bryan Greenberg

Nat: Hi sweetie!
Jate and Paire video? Is my poor heart prepared for that? WOW!
I like calling him Noah, I thought it was a pretty name and it suited him, biblical too, it was Noah who saved everybody from the destruction of the Earth with his ark.

Joanna: I swear it happened to me while I was on a traffic jam...

Ladybozi: Hi girl!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread