Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Funny that you guys are talking about chemistry when I'm currently failing it. Gah. I don't see the point of taking chemistry when I'm an english major. I'm with Jess, the only chemistry I like is Paire chemistry.

I'm glad you guys like the titles! I'm so excited, I have all these video ideas...I'm just waiting for the finale to air so I can have more clips. But speaking of which, does anyone have any clips of Peter in the hospital during the second episode or in that blue shirt when he falls off the jungle gym thing?
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire (View Post)
But I do love to come up with ideas and discuss them with all of you!
And we're real happy that you do hun It makes me *giggle* because I think that about my writings (real lame at it) I still do them and have a go and after a while it gets real addictive I reading them more though *sigh*
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 05-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

science classes were horrible to me. i remembered doing a presentation about radiation and not knowing what the hell i was saying, so i started to point out the obivious "here's the sun, and it's outside" the class got a good laugh out of that commment, and then i just started blabbering nonsense... then i finally turned to my teacher and said "i have no idea what i'm talking about." she laughed, the class laugh. i got an A in the end though.

Nat, i think i might have that clip. let me go find it for ya!

Peter/Claire = the world.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniekins77 (View Post)
Funny that you guys are talking about chemistry when I'm currently failing it. Gah. I don't see the point of taking chemistry when I'm an english major. I'm with Jess, the only chemistry I like is Paire chemistry.

I'm glad you guys like the titles! I'm so excited, I have all these video ideas...I'm just waiting for the finale to air so I can have more clips. But speaking of which, does anyone have any clips of Peter in the hospital during the second episode or in that blue shirt when he falls off the jungle gym thing?
Natalie, why do you have to take chemistry? Isn't it an option?

Can't wait to see your vids once they're completed We should be getting some great Paire scenes next week Have you checked YouTube for the clips you're looking for?

Oh, Jayne, have you written anything that you could share with us, Paire fic or other? I'd love to read something of yours

icon credit: ladybozi
Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

AHH guys stop going through these threads so fast!

Still, I love the title.

haha.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Comic Book Resources - CBR News - The Comic Reel

New spoiler scenes. 2 are paire!
Old 05-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Aaaahh, new spoilers! Don't want to spoil myself, but thanks for sharing tina falls Well, actually, I don't mind discussing them with anyone who has seen them--I just don't want to see them myself, if that makes any sense

Old 05-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Addicted Fan

You're so funny Jess love your siggie btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
science classes were horrible to me

They were to me too, would have loved to have had an ability to have helped me though them better (or for 'zapping' the teachers)

Quote:
Peter/Claire = the world.
.... and then some

aww thankies joanna I've post them on a board I have. I'm kinda shy about them so if at my board then can't get too bashed for being pants *giggles* will definitely share the one I'm working on now once it gets abit more 'fleshy'

OMG just seen a sneak peak youtube clip of next weeks courtsey of PerfectPaire ... I've just officially *died* and left my body in a momentary laspe ...... tried to resist but I can't ....

Then just seen tina_falls post and I'm off again oxygen tank please .... I won't natter about them just sit and *squeel* in a corner somewhere *giggles*

Last edited by :jay:; 05-16-2007 at 04:06 PM
Old 05-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

here ya go, Nat!

Peter and the jungle gym
Peter at the hospital

gonna check that out, tina_falls!

ETA: HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!
Old 05-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :jay: (View Post)
aww thankies joanna I've post them on the board I have, I'm kinda shy about them so if at my board then can't get too bashed *giggles*

OMG just seen a sneak peak youtube clip of next weeks courtsey of PerfectPaire ... I've just officially *died* and left my body in a momentary laspe ...... tried to resist but I can't ....

Then just seen tina_falls post and I'm off again oxygen tank please .... I won't natter about them just sit and *squeel* in a corner somewhere *giggles*
I'm sure whatever you post will be great, Jayne Can't wait... Your board...is that at LJ?

Oh, I have to resist the temptation to spoil myself...I'm worried that if I watch these scenes now and they're the best Paire scenes of the ep, I won't enjoy the ep as much on Monday...

Old 05-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Addicted Fan

aww you're just the sweetest Joanna and it's not an LJ it's another message board *wink* I completely understand where you're coming from about not wanting to be spoiled but in past eppies we have had some paire spoilers then got something unspoiled that's 100 times better

Cheers for finding those clips Jess yummmmmmmm - can't wait to see what natalie does with them
Old 05-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Gotcha, Jayne

I was thinking that myself, that TPTB would be saving the best Paire scenes, unspoiled, for us...so I might just give in... But my computer's sound is a little wonky right now so I might not be able to hear the spoilers I guess I'll see...

Btw, where did PerfectPaire post a spoiler link? I saw tina_falls's links but no others... Maybe it was earlier in the thread, and I just don't remember

Old 05-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

ok guys, i'll be back in like 3 hours. tv will keep me occupied. laters!
Old 05-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Bye, Jess

Old 05-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the clips, Jess! I really appreciate them. :hugs:

Joanna, at my college I have general things that I have to take. I chose chemistry as one of my sciences, but it's not working out too well. I actually have a final tomorrow for that class. Not looking forward to it at all.

tina_falls, I tried so hard to resist those new clips. Totally didn't work. But that's okay, because I feel they barely scratch the surface of what we're going to get Paire-wise in that episode.

Spoiler:

LOL.
// Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread